It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would prove to you that 9/11 was not a conspiracy?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosed
Unless you mean showing people the NIST reports, FEMA reports and 911 commission reports, plus interviews by professionals (pilots, fireman, etc)....and using those to disprove your claims.

You mean those reports that can and have been debunked, and the fact that you still cannot show any physical evidnece to support the official story.

Oh and stating things like this.

Perhaps you need to refresh your memory and review some of the official reports that have been released. They would include reports from the NIST, FEMA, and the 911 commission reports. They have the information you are seeking.

I still see nothing in these reports you keep psoting as evidnece of what happened having any real evidence to support the offical story.

[edit on 23-3-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
You mean those reports that can and have been debunked, and the fact that you still cannot show any physical evidnece to support the officials story.

Physical evidence? Do you think I have pieces of the planes here in my house? Maybe a couple of core beams in my garage under a tarp?

Guess I should be flattered you think my evidence gathering abilities are better than the hundreds of professionals that did it.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Physical evidence? Do you think I have pieces of the planes here in my house? Maybe a couple of core beams in my garage under a tarp.

So your stating you cannot post a official site the shows any physical evidence to suport the offical story?

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   

So your stating you cannot post a official site the shows any physical evidence to suport the offical story?

Any site beside the NIST report site, the 911 commission report site, or the FEMA site?

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Any site beside the NIST report site, the 911 commission report site, or the FEMA site?

Show me where those sites show any actual physical evidence to support the offical story with verified data.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Show me where those sites show any actual physical evidence to support the offical story with verified data.

You want me to do research for you now?

One would think with your background/clearance, you would have more evidence than most posters on here.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   

So are you admitting you have not or cannot do reseasch to support your opinions or the official story?

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   

So are you admitting you have not or cannot do reseasch to support your opinions or the official story?

See the answer to your exact same question on the other thread.

Posting the exact same question across multiple threads is against the forum rules, I believe...

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   

See the answer to your exact same question on the other thread.

So quit posting the same thing, you keep stating you know what happened and have the evidence but when asked you cannot come up with it. I guess it has not gotten through to you yet.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Please see my reply on the other threads you asked this very same question on.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Please see my reply on the other threads you asked this very same question on.

Please stop repeating that you have evidence to suppoirt the official story form the NIST, FEMA and 9/11 commission rpeorts.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   

I like how these are always thrown out as if they are unquestioned, but then nobody actually wants to defend them when it comes down to it.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
I like how these are always thrown out as if they are unquestioned, but then nobody actually wants to defend them when it comes down to it.

Also some of the NIST and FEMA reports contridict each other when it comes to things like the testing on the steel.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

I like how its 7 years later....and how often do we hear about 9/11 on a daily basis?

Zero...

So passionate about 911 that you havent even created a website to show what truths you have found? Your supposed NSA access hasnt revealed anything after 7 years?

If the reports were so wrong as you have pointed out, why arent there still news conferences discussing their findings? Well, there was that one conference recently, that ZERO people came to.

But by all means....keep looking to find your truth. Another cult like JFK conspiracists, etc etc... The rest of the world will move on.

[edit on 23-3-2008 by Disclosed]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   

If the reports were so wrong as you have pointed out, why arent there still news conferences discussing their findings?

Because no one cares and it doesn't make money?

Real scientists and engineers are still bickering back and forth to this day elsewhere on the web, and the back-and-forth has even started making it into journals.

Problem is, it's so dry and technical, I don't even read much of it, and I'm pretty much your ideal audience for that kind of crap.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosed I like how its 7 years later....and how often do we hear about 9/11 on a daily basis?

I love how 7 years later and you still cannot come up with any real evidence to support your opinions or the official story.

You keep stating you know what happened that have the evidence but when asked to post you never can or come up it and you come up with all kinds of excuses.

When are you going to do any research to find out the truth?

When are you going to file FOIA request to find the truth?

When are you going to e-mail companies that were at grong zero to find the truth?

I have done all this and more and found that THE BIGGEST EVDIENCE AGAINST THE OFFICIAL STORY IS THE LACK OF EVIDENCE THAT SUPPORTS IT.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

And yet nobody cares anymore.

Seems more people are interested in watching the NCAA games right now....or discussing what they will do with their federal refund.

But you go right on ahead and pour thru your evidence....i'll enjoy spending time with my family.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   

But you go right on ahead and pour thru your evidence....i'll enjoy spending time with my family.

Seems you do not care becasue you know you cannot come up with the facts and evidnce to support your claims of the official story.

Also shows you do not care about the people that died that day.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Also shows you do not care about the people that died that day.

Actually I do. It's people like you, that harass them and stir up memories of the horror their loved ones went thru.

You are the people that should be ashamed.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   

You are the people that should be ashamed.

You should be ashamed for spreading the lies of the media and not wanting to find the truth so you can live in your safe fantasy world.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join