It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goyim is What They Call Us...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by resistor

Cool, thanks for the input, and I don't doubt for a second people like this exist.

It seems that if you can imagine it, it's already been done. So I don't think Satanic cults are really that much of a stretch.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

I agree with you a lot on this. I grew up in a 95% Jewish community. I was called a goya, or the shikse who wears schmatze. Yiddish terminology for anyone who was not Jewish. Labels only, that I did not take offense to at the time.

I am still very good friends with people who used this termonology on me, forgiving them as I would any other person who is using terminology that they don't really know the meaning of. They grow up around people who use it, and don't see it as some sort of insult. It is what they are used to listening to.

I will use as an example by my living in the south after growing up in the north, and find it appalling that people still use the "N" word in the south as if there is nothing wrong with it.

People are just used to using certain termonologies, without knowing the real meaning behind them.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
actually, there are several hebrew words that mean non-jew. personally, I find any label of another group to have a bit of a derogatory slant to them but that isn't always the case.

goy literally translates into nation or people. goyim is the plural.

en.wikipedia.org...

is it offensive? no. however, like any word, when spoken with disgusted inflection, it will be deemed offensive. much like someone can say he's a jew and it means nothing more than he's jewish or they can say he's a jew in a manner that lets the listener know that this is a bad thing.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
At the risk of losing the thread slightly... I can tell you that most Jewish people who use the term 'Goy' or 'Shikse' don't do so with malice... it is hard to be overtly offensive when you are referring to the rest of the world... (no racial specifics - just non-belivers, 'infidel' if you will, or 'heathen') and as some have rightly pointed out... Goy does come from early Hebrew word for nation.

Although I have to admit that Shikse is worse as it is quite sexist... Oi vey!

What I do find interesting is that there is always some explicit Judeo-NWO link in the basest of forms like quite this; I would be quite surprised that the Bilderbergers et. al. even use a 'special word' for us schmoes in the rest of the world... we are just the rest.

All very Elders of Zion... and I hate doing the Anti-Defamation league bit (what a bunch of schlemels!), but I have to say, as NWO goes... I'm sure they have better things to do than use silly Yiddish... they are controlling the world y'know...

Schalom

Q

[edit on 9/3/08 by Qoelet]

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Qoelet

Exactly my point in what I had to say. People use certain terms because that is what they are used to. They can say it in loving terms, also, I do believe, simply because the translation in the the words is lost after many generations, if that makes sense.

The point is, that I think people get upset by being labeled in such ways. The OP is bringing up what I believe to be a label, not really knowing the meaning of it. To the people who use such labels, the meaning gets diluted.

I don't find it to be a special label put upon us by an elite faction, as described, but just common terminology that some might take as an offense, or that some might take to mean something extreme.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I have a funny habit of talking to my dog.
Sometimes, she acts like she does not understand what could happen to her, by running in front of cars.
So, I will slow down and show her dead raccoons being eaten by vultures.
One day someone had to hit their brakes hard to keep from hitting her.
I told her, when I got her back to where I was parked, that she needs to be carefull or she would end up like one of those dead raccoons.
Unfortunatly the driver of the next car was rounding the back of his car, just as "dead raccoons" came out of my mouth.
He was black and he gave me this look, like "what the hell did you just say?".
So people who go around actually TRYING to speak in a derogatory way of masses of other people have no excuse.

[edit on 9-3-2008 by jmdewey60]

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Ok, here is another example for you.

I moved to Louisiana after living in the Chicago suburbs most of my life with stops in northern Wisconsin, and Arizona for a few years.

I had heard the term "coon ass" a few times before moving here, and thought it was a derogitory comment whenever I heard people say it, and raised my eyebrows.

People to whom the term applies here, are really proud of it! They consider themselves a special blend of humanity.

I guess there is no accounting for when it comes to using terminology that people are not accustomed to.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

Did you even watch the video or look into the origins of the modern NWO???

We're not even saying that most of these 'elite' are Jewish.
The Rothschilds ARE.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies

Did you even watch the video or look into the origins of the modern NWO???

We're not even saying that most of these 'elite' are Jewish.
The Rothschilds ARE.

I am sorry, but is your point for this entire thread, that you base the NWO on Jews?

Considering what a minority they are, I find it odd, that you would even creat such a racist thread, that smacks of anti semetism.

I have dealt with comments made to me by Jews was my point in posting here, but you......just seem to be against, Jews in all you have said.

From what I gather, by what you say, the elite, are all Jews, so you make a thread using verbage to gain followers of your thought.

It is just verbage, the word you use, Goyim. It's just like any other racist remark..Get over it!

Actually, I grew up next to a family descended from the Rothschilds you speak of in the Chicago suburbs. Some of the nicest people you would ever want to meet. Just regular people. Althout they strived to be lawyers, and doctors, and bankers, I never had the impression they had anything in mind other than to be of benefit to the surrounding community. And from what I remember, that is all they ever were.

Shame on you for suggesting that anyone with the name of Rothschild is an agent for the NWO!

I still talk to some of them. Maybe I should suggest they read this thread as a reason to seek legal action against you for slander, since they are Rothschilds.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

Um...the elite Rothschilds in question are, first and foremost, Zionists and are "Jewish" in name only.

Definition of Zionism: an organization of Jews whose goal is to create a nation for Jews.

Definition of Judaism: Jews collectively who practice a religion based on the Torah and the Talmud.
Source | The History of the House of Rothschild

Zionism is wrong from the Torah viewpoint, not because many of its adherents are lax in practice or even anti-religious, but because its fundamental principle conflicts with the Torah.

Unfortunately, due to many undesirable factors, the view of Torah-true Jewry has been concealed from the general public.
Source | Jews Not Zionists

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by goosdawg

I find it rude that people seem to find that a particular family has managed to make a success of themselves, given how the world is, offensive.

Would you be signing the same tune if this family, you think is NWO was named Smith?

Get real, everyone is going to complain that a few select out of thier talents have succeeded generation by generation. They have old money which helps in their pursuits, which are not all evil.

What I see here is brilliant minds, people that work hard to achieve thier goals.

Something everyone is capable of.

I, personally could have married into the family name you find so offensive, but I was young, and not carring as to what the name meant. I was interested in my pursuits only.

I would suggest you do the same. Worry about yourself.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I agree with what you are saying about the voice inflection. Someone could call someone else "blue" in a tone that is derogatory and to influence the audience. It is a divisive and inflammatory maneuver, of which the media takes advantage on a regular basis. It is also apparent when the tone implies nothing derogatory at all.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annoyed

I agree with what you are saying about the voice inflection. Someone could call someone else "blue" in a tone that is derogatory and to influence the audience. It is a divisive and inflammatory maneuver, of which the media takes advantage on a regular basis. It is also apparent when the tone implies nothing derogatory at all.

Hmmm, well the word that stands for fornucation under command of king is still offensive, no matter what the tone.

Personally, I think it depends on the word, and not just the tone.

My father had a wonderful gift of even making my given name sound like a swear word when he was hollering at me sometimes.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   

I didn't make this thread........(??????)
World domination is MY point! There are many Jews AGAINST Zionism!
Human trafficking and The New World Order, Bilderberg and Goyim meaning 'cattle' is my point!!!
Research it. I did.
I LOVE the Jewish people as much as I love celtic or nordic people. Why are you trying to make me 'racist'???

Ashkenazi ARE considered JEWISH.

Ashkenazi Jews

Isaac Asimov • Eliezer Ben-Yehuda • Albert Einstein • Sigmund Freud • George Gershwin • Emma Goldman • Karl Marx • Golda Meir • Felix Mendelssohn • Baal Shem Tov • Joseph Stiglitz • Leon Trotsky

ARE any of these people Jewish??????

At any rate, a vast majority of those who will run the New World Order will say they are Jews, but, are NOT Jewish. NO RACISM.
The Rothschilds and the NWO.

Here's another good link on where the world-leader antichrist will come from.
Many will be his goyim, golem or slaves!
The Lost tribe of Dan

[edit on 11-3-2008 by Clearskies]

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Wow, the lost tribe of Dan link. Antisemitism-umungous!

Now I am Jewish, am not a Zionist (I do believe in free Palestine -- but now accept that a two state solution is what it'll have to be about- just a simple fact), and no longer believe in God, I really dislike the Anti-Defamation League, and while I don't agree with Icke on a whole bunch of stuff, think that he gets a bad rep from them re: the whole stupid 12ft lizards being a metaphor for Jews jazz...

I do however, trying to be as open minded as possible, feel VERY uncomfortable when I start reading claptrap about the Jewish/Frankish conspiracy to infiltrate Christianity and the noble elites of early Christendom with the intention of hiding the fact that the anti-christ is jewish in some hodge podge relavations add-on (which I also of all the Bible find the least credible to even talk about seeing as it is a virtual middle ages milleniumist text)... this 'source' doesnt even try to make any distinguishing between what is considered 'Jewish' or 'Zionist', seeing as European Jewry seems to have just been one big bodysnatchers-esq exercise anyway...

Oh, and on that distinction:It is all very well going 'ohh but I love Jews, wasn't Einstein and Freud cool dudes... it's just Zionists I find to have a secret agenda which will enslave us all, think of the Palestinian "holocaust" ' and then pay credence to this rather dodgy cr*p, quoting it as 'research'...

Mods, please excuse the rant...

Q

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Oh... and as someone pointed out, Goyim and Golem are two totally different things not to be confused... you can't be the NWO's golem, as it is a mystical legendary Jewish clay figure animated to life to serve it's master kind of thing...

*EDITED TO ADD:*

Oh sorry, one more thing... I just LOVE the 'people will claim this to be antisemitic, but they are just trying to hide the truth' caveat in all this...

[edit on 12/3/08 by Qoelet]

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
The Antichrist will be an Assyrian.
From where the antichrist comes from

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Oh.. silly me. Goodness do I feel stupid.. egg on my face or what?

*but seriously*

I do enjoy the interesting plethora of sources sited on ATS.

Q

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Hmmm, while I WAS hoping to address the matter of 'Goyim', I was hoping more to address these videos I've linked to.

I mean things like children being kidnapped and SKINNED ALIVE by top members of society, the Illuminati's guidelines laid out, and things which Ted Gunderson spoke of before Bush which have begun to happen like he said they would.

Satanic cults working with gov't officials to kidnap children and torture, mutilate and kill them sure makes me want to address the issue. Anyone else?

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Yes!

So Many evil people, but remember there are guardian angels!
Prayer is mandatory!
satanic concubines
I know Moldova was a big place recently for abductions for human trafficking. Halliburton and Dyncorp actually lobbied the U.N against banning human trafficking!

infowars

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join