It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have created a free energy plant.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by lordtyp0

I think a couple of hamsters, a pinwheel, and a few reverse polarity diodes are probably involved in his power plant design as well.

This guy is pulling everyone's leg..

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by dascro62
Well as many on here known I offered to look over his schematics and emailed him. Since then he has harassed me with his nonsense that we all expect. He has claimed to be a prophet, saying he will protect me. Just normal things for him.

The latest development is his mother has now emailed me saying she works for an agency and thinks I am trying to exploit her son. I hate to resurrect this thread but it just keeps getting more and more bizarre.

I abandoned this thread quite a few pages ago, being one of the first people to call the OP a liar. I only came back for entertainment purposes, and reading your thread made me laugh out loud! My question is this: how has the OP managed to keep from being banned? Has the fact that this thread has sparked so much controversy really convinced the mods to allow him to continue his ridiculous campaign? I mean, it's all well and good that we should allow people to have their say, but when things start to come out like the things that have been pointed out, it's obvious the OP is either delusional or simply hungry for attention. I'm ashamed of the time I've wasted in previous replies, and this one also, but how can I help it when the topic is so obviously....WHEW!...frustrating? I'm not one to discount people based on my own lack of belief, but seriously... When a guy comes along saying he'll be hailed as a prophet for a "free energy plant" that he's going to make money off of, which he wants help with but refuses to give any information about, (besides admitted disinformation on), how can I resist?

Is there a single person with some background in physics or ANY kind of science who has any reason to believe this guy is telling the truth? JUST ONE?! (And please don't answer if you're a second account of SomeGuy34's like PSICon is...)

How can a thread like this get so many replies yet the threads I start get so few? I mean, I don't care that I get so few, but how could this get so many!? Just cause it's so frustratingly obvious how fake it is?

SomeGuy34, could you please just give us one single legitimate reason to believe this is true? JUST ONE...

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Check out this free energy book!

Secrets Of Perpetual Power - Hendershot Mystery by Barry Hilton.pdf

www.scribd.com...

or

www.megaupload.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SomeGuy34
I need someone to review my theorum, and it will not be publicly posted.

It involves a "continuous syphon" which is very simple, and the very least important to my schematics, it is just one way of generating energy.

Notice if you have 2 cups.

A U shaped tube.

Fill both cups equally.

Create a air suction on one of the sides of the U tube.

Put it into the other cup, it will level the cups out naturually through gravity.

The "bevel" of suction inbetween the two cups is infinite - this is just a way of displaying to you this is a scientific project that I have embedded in my head.

I had a dream.

This morning, I woke up, with my fathers schematics, and I have refined them to a extreme.

I need a scientist, scholar, anyone with a sufficient amount of capability of projecting this project into a new world.

This generator, will completely eliminate any need for nuclear power.

It involves a lot of gravity.

I am going to state, I will not be disclosing ANY serious schematics and/or data that may subject my project to be stolen, or locked away.

I need to meet person to person, and discuss this idea.

Thank you for your time,

Best regards -------- Some Guy.

[edit on 5-3-2008 by SomeGuy34]

If this works so easily, do not give it to the government, but the schematics online. IF it works, give it to the people, so we can use it, the government will hide it and keep it from the public. If your idea works you could be holding the power to change the world, but that is if. Give it to the people once you get it worked out. The government will sell this project for alot of money if it works, and it would still get money in there hands.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
why go through all that trouble and keep it such a big secret?i have a better idea that many have thought off seen and felt too.but no one knows how easily it can be harnessed from just almost any open space around you and put to use generation all the electric power you can need for yourself Privately safely and commercially effectively.at such a low cost that state run Power companies would have to shut down.as a matter of Govt policy i wonder if they will allow such a method to generate unlimited power show it self.all i can tell you that is is STATIC ELECTRICITY ,but i can't tell you how you can safely harness large volumes of it for domestic use.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join