It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC Reporter: "I hope there is a secret prison for all 9/11 Conspiracy Theorists"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Questioning things is bad!
Doubting your government is bad!
Now off to a camp with you!

MSNBC Quote-"MSNBC Reporter on Morning Joe Today said "I hope there a secret prison for all 9/11 Conspiracy Theorists in Eastern Europe somewhere"

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
well i hope there is a special gulag for msnbc reporters, preferably on an island of cannibals who also enjoy reporters.

[edit on 4-3-2008 by Finn1916]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
If they really want to torture the truther, they should take a page out of Clockwork Orange and make the guy watch endless segments of the smug MSNBC jerk who made the comments and that mindlessly squawking parrot to his left. Fate worse than death.

Scarborough wisely kept his mouth shut.

Know now why I never watch television, it's grotesque, tawdry and brain-dead.

[edit on 4-3-2008 by gottago]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
If that is "news" and that is what you are shown as "news", then news is surely dead.

A reporter that gives his opinion is not a reporter. News is not about personal opinions, and to accept any opinion from such "news" is incredibly insulting to the highest order.

That is one of the most nausiating things I have seen in awhile, and the way they massage each others ego's throughout that entire segment was as appealing as smelling a dead rat in a sauna. I seriously feel like vomiting, not just because of the dribble that neocon puppet said, but the whole tone is sickening.

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
It has appeared to many of us since early 2002, that 9/11 Truthers have constructed their own prison, or at least very high brick walls around themselves to protect themselves, all out of ignorance, prejudice, and political motives.

Reason, logic, and critical thinking were left on the outside of those walls.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

It has appeared to many of us since early 2002, that 9/11 Denialists have constructed their own prison, or at least very high brick walls around themselves to protect themselves, all out of ignorance, prejudice, and political motives.

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
No publicity is bad publicity. He wouldn't say stuff like that if we weren't on the radar. Must be hitting a nerve somewhere.

Maybe he is trying to prime the pump on political prisons in America. Bushelzebub could check the audience feedback to see if they can start construction.

[edit on 5-3-2008 by ipsedixit]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
No publicity is bad publicity. He wouldn't say stuff like that if we weren't on the radar. Must be hitting a nerve somewhere.

Maybe he is trying to prime the pump on political prisons in America. Bushelzebub could check the audience feedback to see if they can start construction.

[edit on 5-3-2008 by ipsedixit]

Get back to the subject: your 9/11 conspiracy theories. The reason you're behind a wall because the intrusion of the truth and reality that you have nothing makes you very uncomfortable.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas
Get back to the subject: your 9/11 conspiracy theories. The reason you're behind a wall because the intrusion of the truth and reality that you have nothing makes you very uncomfortable.

Are you Ann Coulter? There is a certain aura of fishnet stockings and spiked heels about you. You seem abrupt.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Arent journalists the second lowest form of life above lawyers?

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
hahaha

you guys crack me up big-time.

JTHOMAS

Stop being annoying please, your neo-con shoutout's must come to a standstill!

"If thou will not question thy government, then thou art sheep."
(excuse me for bad spelling i'm from holland!!)

Jthomas!

You know it is a known fact that people who question are the most intellectual beings that exist today!,

People who follow without will are meaningless.

Just imagine this... how do you want evolution to happen if every cave-men didn't think for him-self? we'd still be banging our heads to make music so that is not the option.

Thanks,

[edit on 6-3-2008 by PureET]

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by dscomp
Arent journalists the second lowest form of life above lawyers?

Funny, I just said last night that journalists were second behind politicians. Lawyers react to specific problems; these guys act on a national scale; much more dangerous.

[typos]

[edit on 6-3-2008 by gottago]

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Get back to the subject: your 9/11 conspiracy theories.

Last time I checked, the title of this thread is: MSNBC Reporter: "I hope there is a secret prison for all 9/11 Conspiracy Theorists"

The subject is not "his 9/11 conspiracy theories." You are some kind of 9/11 smear-bot, every one of your posts is a variation on same. Really tiresome and transparent.

The reason you're behind a wall because the intrusion of the truth and reality that you have nothing makes you very uncomfortable.

Just the opposite, I'm very uncomfortable because there is so much that stinks and it has been "investigated" in typical BushCo fashion--badly, by political hacks, the science corrupted, the public told lies, evidence destroyed and withheld, Washington circuses, and on and on.

Oh no, jthomas, quite the opposite, and you know it. That's why you're here, putting your e-fingers in all those myriad holes in the dyke. Keeps you pretty damn busy, heh?

Edit to add:

Here's a link to a Scripps Howard/Ohio Univ. poll which shows over "1/3 of Americans suspect 9/11 government conspiracy."

That's 36% to be exact.

16% believe in active gov't involvement in the events.

To give a bit of perspective, Bush's approval ratings are hovering at 19%, half of that (a historical low for any president, and 5 points less than Nixon just before he resigned).

The poll also goes on to find that 54% of Americans are "personally angry" at the government.

So, if there is "nothing," why are 36% of Americans saying otherwise?

Also, if 9/11 truth were a political party, it would have more members than the GOP or the democrats. Here are the numbers.

So take a reality check and stop posting alternate reality.

[edit on 6-3-2008 by gottago]

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Oh no, jthomas, quite the opposite, and you know it. That's why you're here, putting your e-fingers in all those myriad holes in the dyke. Keeps you pretty damn busy, heh?

Do you think Jthomas is aware of his behaviour? It's really amusing really.

Every post i see him make he's all "stop arguing, case closed!," and "Move along please nothing to see here" style.

I wonder...

Jthomas!,

Do you work @ sum sort of agency or something?

Thx guys,

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   
You all might to read the Forum policy on personal attacks.

What's funny here is that it's OK for a Truther to exercise his right to free speech but you go ballistic if a journalist exercises HIS right to free speech.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   

What's funny here is that it's OK for a Truther to exercise his right to free speech but you go ballistic if a journalist exercises HIS right to free speech.

Who is making personal attacks here..?

Posted by: Jthomas
The reason you're behind a wall because the intrusion of the truth and reality that you have nothing makes you very uncomfortable.

That looks like an attack to me... you are making assumptions about somebody you do not know and judging him by his believes.

Posted by; Jthomas
9/11 Truthers have constructed their own prison, or at least very high brick walls around themselves to protect themselves, all out of ignorance, prejudice, and political motives.

So you are right and we are ALL wrong.. Talk about attacking, geeez

Thanks Jthomas, you are a great guy, you finally opened my eyes to the truth. 9/11 was a set up!

Oh and to make a justifiable,personal attack on Jthomas;

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Well, let's consider this for a moment, since you've brought it up several times now after you've incited a ruckus and it played out badly for you. Apparently reading the forum policy hasn't helped you, seeing as the last time you posted something this, you had 2 less warns to your name. Basic physics tells us about the conservation of momentum: every action has an equal and opposite reaction. You also have the rule of unintended consequences. You are only harvesting what you sow. Karma's a bitch sometimes, so it pays to stay OT and address the issues, which I'm assuming is your meaning here. There I do for once agree with you.

The protester was arrested. So much for free speech.

The "newscaster" (and here I'm being kind) has a professional and moral obligation to be objective. He is there to present the news, not give his personal opinion of it. Also, there are limits to inciting or provocative speech by people in his position, and considering that over 1/3 of the population believes as the protester does, that "journalist's" personal comments fall squarely within the bounds of such incitement.

Many people did indeed "go ballistic" and this is exactly why the guy from MSNBC is deeply in the wrong.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Are reporters supposed to give personal opinions? They can if they first say it's their opinion. Here where I live tv reporters are now able to endorse products, on radio at least.

I just can't believe the people whom, blindly follow the governments official theory, can't see the holes in their story. Buch and Cheney wouldn't testify solo? give me a break, they had plenty of time to get their stories straight, shouldn't 13 plus months be enough? Well, maybe Bush would forget his lines without a cliffs notes version, so he would need Cheney there to help him.

Come on believers, Bush didn't even want an investigation, why was the vast majority of the steel from the WTC taken overseas before it could be examined for evidence? It was a crime scene.

The neo-cons spent 50 million to investigate Clintons shenanigans, why didn't they want to spend more than 3 million to investigate 9/11? Can even 1 of you believers answer that? Come on believers answer this, Why aren't we going after BinLaden? Why did Bush make jokes about looking for him, under a podium? Nope, not under here.

I'm not sure why I responded in this thread, but the whole 9/11 thing makes me sick to my stomach.

Hey George, the oil you wanted to control is now over $104.00 per barrell, just what you wanted (keep sticking it to the disappearing middle class, and lower class). You'll be filthy rich(as opposed to stinking rich) after you leave office, IF you leave office that is. I'm truely sad for this once great country

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by gottago

The protester was arrested. So much for free speech.

He wasn't arrested for free speech. He was arrested for disorderly conduct. Why don't you know that?

The "newscaster" (and here I'm being kind) has a professional and moral obligation to be objective. He is there to present the news, not give his personal opinion of it. Also, there are limits to inciting or provocative speech by people in his position, and considering that over 1/3 of the population believes as the protester does, that "journalist's" personal comments fall squarely within the bounds of such incitement.

Again, you illustrate my point that 9/11 Truthers choose to live behind high walls, never bothering to do any research, just believing what they want to believe, ears covered, and eyes shut.

This a segment of Joe Scarborough's morning show. The segment is called"News You Can't Use". It is humor. Of course, as with 9/11, you Truthers don't even bother to check out the facts.

See: www.msnbc.msn.com..., for an example of the show.

Many people did indeed "go ballistic" and this is exactly why the guy from MSNBC is deeply in the wrong.

Iran noticed you going ballistic. You played right into its hands:

Prison awaits 9/11 truth seekers?
Wed, 05 Mar 2008 20:50:03
An MSNBC reporter says there should be a secret CIA prison for anyone who questions the official account of the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

"I hope there is a secret prison for all 9/11 Conspiracy Theorists in Eastern Europe," said the reporter on the MSNBC news program Morning Joe.

In recent weeks, the US government and the country's mainstream media have begun adopting extreme measures toward anyone who dares question the publicized account of the events of September 11.

Earlier this week, at a campaign stop by former President Bill Clinton police arrested a protester holding a sign which read '9/11 was an inside job' charging him with 'disorderly conduct'.

Tear down your wall, Mr. gottgo.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
So basicly, Jthomasaa,

What your telling us here is this;

The government is always right, and if we do not agree, it's disorderly conduct.

and adopting extreme measures toward anyone who dares question the publicized account of the events of September 11.

This means we have to Build a wall around us, shut our eyes from all that has to do with 9/11 conspiracies and listen only to you, Jthomas? behind high walls ofcourse....

Please Jthomasa do not go that way. Basicly you are telling us we need to believe you because you are always right and everbody else is wrong. Cause you are right... right?

No doubt about it. You must be, cause you've done so much work and investigation, that if you are NOT right, you spend allot of time on CRAP.

So who is behind a wall here Jthomas, who is making assumptions here Jthomasa,? WHO IS ATTACKING HERE Jthomas?

You are so ignorant you don't see your own behaviour... So amusing

[edit on 7-3-2008 by PureET]

[edit on 7-3-2008 by PureET]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join