It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever seen a repeating time? 1,111 Angels are talking to you.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   
And debate has started. Another melting pot of conspiracy, or truth?

You figure it out.

If you've ever seen reoccuring times like 11:11am or 11:11pm, or 34 after the hour, or 12:34am/pm, or 3:33am/pm, or 4:44am/pm, please look at this site. Even if you've seen your OWN offset of these time phenomena, please look at this site.

Also, feel free to batter this as a complete idiocracy!!! Feel free to try and disqualify it!

I hope that users will post to this on their own belief, because this will be my only post on this thread as it is a means of awakening those who think they are ascending to a higher understanding of our cosmos.

www.1111angels.com

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Prophet-Ezekiel

I think this phenomenon has only been in existance since digital clocks were invented.

I just wonder how these so called angels communicated with time patterns before digital clocks were around? Hmmmmm?

I see 3:33 the most often. I wake up at that time in the morning, and then see it again later in the afternoon, but I think it's just a coincidence.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I see the paterns all the time 3:33 also being the most common. Do I think its angels goofin on me uhm no. Coincidence possibly but most likely condidtioning i.e. doing the same thing at the same time.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I read the page from the link you provided but I didn't get much information from it other than people selling books.
Just for the record, without a doubt the time I see the most is 11:11 and it's mostly a.m.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I have it on good authority (the voice of my cat in my head) that it's actually 1,111 DEMONS talking to me when that happens. Telling me to do horrible things.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   
You only remember the times you look at the clock and it matches some pre-determined patter. You forget all the times you check the clock out and it's some random, non-"important" time. It's human nature to try to see patterns in everything.

Saying it's angels is a bit silly, really.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Of course your chances of angels communicating with you are changed rather if use a 24 hour cock. 2311 doesn't quite have the same ring to it as 11:11! Presumably the angels are adept at dealing with daylight saving time as well.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   
First of all, nobody really knows if angels exist....

So quite how anybody has come up with the theory that angels are communicating through a digital device is beyond me.

As an above poster mentioned, it's probably due to us not noticing the clock saying 3:27, but then a few minutes later we DO notice 3:33, as it's a bit more striking...

Nothing more to it in my opinion.

Sorry.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Agreed. You'd think if angels wanted to talk to you they'd use a rather more direct method as well, rather than trying to communicate through a clock I hardly look at. A polite "Naboo, do you have a moment, I'd like a chat?" would be much more effective than relying on my chance observation of electronic goods.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   

I have experienced seeing 11:11 AM and PM, rarely the PM, because my shades are pulled down over my eyes at that point. Let me explain how I came to meet up with this 11:11 pattern.

Years ago, my uncle, who had been raised by his grandmother, was awakened by a noise in his bedroom. When he opened his eyes, he thought he saw his grandmother at the foot of the bed. Nothing major, with the exception, she had passed away in 1963. When he saw her, he immediately looked over at his clock and saw that it was 11:11 PM. It was later that he conveyed this story to my mother, who then in turn relayed it to me.

After my hearing that story, over the years, it seemed that when I looked at the clock, there it was, 11:11. Does this mean anything? NO. Had I never encountered the story of my uncles experience via my mother, I would be oblivious to 11:11 and not even notice it.

I reckon this phenomenon, if you want to call it that, to the likes of going out and buying a new car. Let's say you buy a Dodge Charger. Afterwards, now that you have your Dodge Charger, my goodness, look at all the Dodge Chargers you are now seeing. The same can be said about the old game we played as kids, Slug Bug. You have to spy VW Bugs and suddenly, here's a bug, there's a bug, everywhere's a Bug.

Therefore, as for 11:11, new Dodge Chargers and VW Bugs, I doubt it has anything to do with Angels.

[edit on 5-3-2008 by jdposey]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
First of all, nobody really knows if angels exist....

So quite how anybody has come up with the theory that angels are communicating through a digital device is beyond me.

As an above poster mentioned, it's probably due to us not noticing the clock saying 3:27, but then a few minutes later we DO notice 3:33, as it's a bit more striking...

Nothing more to it in my opinion.

Sorry.

Mr lizard; ur idea that we are more inclined to notice a clock if it's numbers read something significant, is definitly true.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I was born at 7:34 AM.

Why is it I look at the clock every 34 after?

I'm not sure.

=)

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Spirits were likely responsible for the pattern of specific times influenced upon the Human collective consciousness. I say collective because it seems to be inclusive of all Humans whether each of us payed attention to it or not.

Originally posted by Naboo the Enigma
Of course your chances of angels communicating with you are changed rather if use a 24 hour cock.

Sorry for being immature.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Cheers!

Originally posted by Moegli
Spirits were likely responsible for the pattern of specific times influenced upon the Human collective consciousness.

They certainly are if you live in the United Kingdom.

Licensing Act 2003

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I'm going to make it clear to anyone that has a plausible belief in this phenomena.

They have contacted me.

Not in my head or in physical appearance.

They have indirectly shown me how to close my eyes and see my aura, ranging most commonly from green, to red, to yellow and blue and white.

However the most common aura I have is red.

Passion.

I can close my eyes and see my body to a ample view.

It's my aura I see, and I can see everything I do with my eyes closed, just me though, I can't make out anything around me, I do see my body move with my eyes closed though it's interesting.

I can now also state,

They have chosen me for a very good reason...............

And whatever reason that may be, it will help this world.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SomeGuy34

Are you joking?

I hope you are

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prophet-Ezekiel
I hope that users will post to this on their own belief, because this will be my only post on this thread as it is a means of awakening those who think they are ascending to a higher understanding of our cosmos.

Oh so that is why I see these time patterns in my multiple orgasms! So what are the angels trying to tell me?

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Actually I'm usually watch my clock at 11:38 all the times, even on a normal watch. If that's happen, I know that my day is going to be very good on that day (Thanks to my beloved, cheeky Guardian Angel.).

[edit on 6-3-2008 by Dark Crystalline]

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Seeing 11:11 all the time?

Your watch has stopped.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Why bring this up? Angels respond more directly than we think. And suppose it were true, would a power failure or clock stoppage mean the angels were given a break to pee or something?

When the hourglass was the only means of telling time what happened when you turned it over? An angel gets stood on its head?

And when the sundial was used, what about cloudy days?

And don't start in about Stonehenge. No I think its all just a sales ploy for the latest craze in Angels. Sincerely yours.......................

A retired USAF man.

<<   2 >>

join