It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another way in to Area 51

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I was wondering if anyone has ever tried using remotes to get into, get closer to, get a better view of (or just see what the reaction is) Area 51.

It strikes me that I know of no warnings that include the use of remotes. Now obviously it could be looked at as a terrorist threat or spying, but I'm not so sure if there's enough people around there's much they could do.

Go take a remote control plane flying one day and oops you skimmed their airspace. Test the waters a bit and see if there's any reaction. If not, you might rig something up with a camera, a blimp maybe.

Someone with enough money and/or knowledge might want to look into developing a simple AI program which could pilot a UAV over the site without anyone controlling it so that nobody can get in trouble.

Has this ever been tried has anyone ever wanted to do this?

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Well firstly, you'd need a serious RC range to control the plane as long as you'd need to. I'm not even sure a transmission of that power exists to control a small plane to the precision you'd need. Of course, there are the predators, and I know nothing about RC.

Assuming you have that available, I'm sure they'd come outside their own space to get you before the plane even became a problem. And you'd never see that plane again.

I see the only way to actually get into the GL facility would be to organize a massive population to march on it. And bring media with them. But that's just my 2 pennies.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Yeah, I am thinking RC's just to see what they'd do with the range you could use them at. Honestly, I'd really love to see them try to shoot it down. They also just might not care, there's not much they could do about something of that size. If they did nothing, you could send up a nice good quality chopper, plane, or blimp with a camera on it and get some nice high res shots.

On actually flying over, I would use a plane with an autopilot rig. It would have to be powerful enough to fly in a straight line the entire distance, or sophisticated enough to go in and circle back.

Preds use satellite, so no go there.

I'm not an RC flier either, but I think that to get the distance you'd need, the plane would have to be so big as to seriously invite them to investigate and take it down.

Solar powered rover with an AI program?

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Well if a recent post from a person who claims to be a former security officer from 51 is correct, the constantly roving patrols would get rid of anything in a hurry.

I am sure they have everything from sniper rifles to EMP grenades to get rid of just such electronic surveillance.

I truly think the only way you could do it is on foot, so you can give them the horrible choice of killing many people or just letting them pass. But then you may have to deal with tear gas, sonic interference, and the "brown noise." haha

My belief is that disclosure will only come from a large number of people demanding it.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I agree, and I had had that thought once before I joined ATS. A mass of thousands of people marching on the base would leave them with only two choices: Kill or let us pass, locking down the facility.

Yeah, non-lethal means exist but it wouldn't be enough (unless sonic) to stop enough people.

What do you think the government could really say in a situation where thousands of its citizens say enough is enough, we want to know what's going on in a base we're paying for?

I would think at a certain point (number of people) they wouldn't have any choice but to provide full disclosure. You can bet that they would hide or remove anything they didn't want us to see if they had enough warning.

Has anyone tried to organize such a march?

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   
There is a 42-page thread on this exact topic already in existence here:

A plan to infiltrate area 51!

It covers every conceivable angle to this theory.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
So what is the plan? After 42 pages of discussion by the most vociferous disclosure devotees on the planet, surely a plan is taking shape?

WG3

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sovereign797
I agree, and I had had that thought once before I joined ATS. A mass of thousands of people marching on the base would leave them with only two choices: Kill or let us pass, locking down the facility.

Has anyone tried to organize such a march?

This reminds me of the movie "V for Vendetta".

I seriously doubt it would work.

How would one organize this, how would one promote this ?? There would have to be a staging area. There would have to be over 100 buses full of people transporting them to this staging area. Where would 100 buses be parked and not observed by Area 51 security. Assuming that this staging area would be right on the border of thier Restricted Zone, the "mob" would have to march MILES before even reaching the Tarmac.

Area 51 security would have more than adequate advanced notice were this to occur. I am sure they have drafted up plans to deal with such an event anyways.

But in the event it could happen, count me "in". I have my Guy Fawkes mask and costume ready for action.

[edit on 4-3-2008 by _DISAVOWED_]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
been talked about before, do a search to find enlightenment

top topics

join