It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A very hidden conspiricy.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
What i'm about to tell you of might make you laugh but I swear its true! Seriously!

The Chiquita banana company is involved with the Illuminati! For a long time most of us have seen bananas made by the Chiquita banana company and though their logo bears no Illuminati association don't be fooled they are heavily involved. The Chiquita company was once called United Fruit Company and was once owned by one Carl Lindner Jr. who upon my investigation was revealed to be part of the Illuminati's control plan of U.S. produce. This company is controlled by the NWO and the Illuminati and I say we boycott it! If you have questions on my research and such please message me.

[edit on 1-3-2008 by ThatOneHippyGuy767]

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
If you had explained more indepth on Chiquita and it's activities such as shipping or security concerns, i might have been interested.

Otherwise, what?

Some Secret Society is dabbling in banana making?

Not exactly what you'd call earth-shaking news.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
LOL. I love me some bananas. LOL

Can you please provide some links to backup your claims? Id love to see all of this "proof" myself...as im sure others would too.

Funny. I read this while eating a Chiquita Banana. Yumm!

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
the united fruit company is responsible for death and destruction all through central america...

for example "the Central Intelligence Agency declassified 1,400 pages of reports on the 1954 coup it engineered in Guatemala to remove president Jacobo Arbenz from office. Arbenz became a target of U.S. imperialism for threatening to carry out modest land reforms against the interests of produce giant, United Fruit Company. In 1952, U.S. president Harry Truman gave the secret police approval to begin shipping guns and money to opposition forces and training mercenaries."

and that's just the start... el salvador, honduras... not hard to find info on this stuff... if you're really interested check out John Pilger's film 'The War on Democracy'....

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Some post a YOUTUBE of it's peanut butter jelly time, that'd really fit this thread.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I used-ta eat peanut butta and bananna sandwich is... matter-o'-fact.... that sounds like a dubious idea....

yeah... my father used to tell me it would put hair on my chest... but I always thought that was what whisky did... hmmm?!?

hahah... k seriously... is this serious? lol

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I suppose it's as serious as the French live longer than Americans because they don't pesticide their food, right? Not only that they smoke and drink their whole lives, and on the average live longer than Americans.

Yes our goverment poisons us everyday. Want an example???

MCDONALDS!!!!@#@$% 42 omg majic number 42

Im loving itttttt! =)

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
why did i post this on the 3rd of january 2008... if i just wrote it today? hmmmm

Is this the bananna's fault?

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Lay of the wacky tobacco brothern,

the date formulation is DAY - MONTH - YEAR

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Prophet-Ezekiel

my pun exactly!!! lol, can't a guy have fun anymore????

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
it all makes sence now..

all these years my friends called me crazy when i told the that the song "tally me banana" was a mind control song. Ha! ha! how do ya like me now..

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
DO YOUR DANCE DO YOUR DANCE
ITS PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME
PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME
PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME
PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME
WHERE IT AT WHERE IT AT

OOOOOOOOOOOOH

DO YOUR DANCE DO YOUR DANCE
ITS PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME
PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME
PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME
PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME
WHERE IT AT WHERE IT AT

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I'm glad to see many a few of you agree, and for those that don't believe check into what never_tell posted he is correct and thats what I found.

top topics

join