It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Hidden in WordPad Code

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
I understand NY and 33 but what is Q?

Can this be considered an official Easter Egg?

If yes, then this is further proof that if anyone were to hack the voting machines, that person would most likely be a Bush hating hack master Liberal?

Here is more proof...

Open Notepad, type the following:

Bush hides the facts

Save the file as Bush.txt and Close.

Reopen the file and see what you get.

Q=
The higher
forms are the Enochian system, and those systems dealing with the Quaballah.
The Quaballah (Kabbalah, Kabala, Cabala, Caballah.... all spellings are
correct) or tree of life deals with the very fabric of the universe. It
contains 10 Sepherof.

You think freemasons got it tough with what the so called penalties are for giving away a secret.

Now I have to deal with fighting a few dark overlords on a supernatural level because i gave away a secret.
That is your Q my dear Watson.

Yeah Yeah...im an antisemite for picking on jewish things..yadda yadda whateva. Tell me something knew.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by scientist
this is a very very old one.

www.hoax-slayer.com...

[edit on 29-2-2008 by scientist]

Cased closed, nice work Scientist, a star for you.

Also a second line for me so I don't get a warning.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Since you have wrapped this up and tied a bow on it....could someone take a moment to explain why it is referred to in this document as raised earlier in the thread

IT
read up and down of the usage...it's very interesting as well.

And why someone of this caliber would write about this

Rioguidel

And why Q33 also can refer to the classification of economic literature on Resource Booms for non-renewable resources as the folks at The World Bank Resource Observer would agree.

Not that I believe in conspiracies or anything. The specific code may be called a bored programmer...but these are a few dangling questions. Thanks for your time and indulgence.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DancedWithWolves

Thank YOU! that is my question as well! It seems the Q33NY is mentioned in that IT document? But everyone keeps missing it and talking about unrelated straw man issues that neither answer this nor explain it.

I mean it could be there is a rational explanation and that is something I will accept it is just curious that it is referenced beside Sept 11 in a professional document.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Here is a screen shot (hopefully) from the IT Document you found (great find). Hope this helps....

There are, I am assuming, slide numbers down the right-hand side of this document if you follow the link. To read...start at about number 38 and read through 40 and it will become obvious why there are still questions. This guy is pretty huge in tech security in the UK if his bio is any indication and if this document is legit. Something isn't right.

[edit on 29-2-2008 by DancedWithWolves]

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Great point Dancedwithwolves

With that guys Bio it doesnt seem like he is a bored programmer out to make a joke,

Very weird in my eyes

Sostyles

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
It looks to be a real document since it covers some very highly specialized items and this particular is way down and not very obvious. The phrases around Sept 11 are curious. Not sure, what to make of this.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Snopes has some good info on the Wingdings as well.

Here's a couple that both talk about the "Q33NY."

Link 1 and Link 2.

Take it how you will.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Umm I saw this quite a few years back now when 911 happened, this is old news. I believe the letter/number sequence refers to the flight number. Just an odd coincidence I'd say.

[edit on 1-3-2008 by Lokey13]

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Try this with WAR, GOD and NWO, all rather interesting results. Doubtless some bored programmer at work.

Edit to add:

Try typing "NYC" in Webdings and you get an eye, a heart, and a city symbol. Well, duh, "I Love NY." Definitely computer games going on.

[edit on 1-3-2008 by gottago]

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by scientist

If the number 3 is a symbol for a building then 2 would be a symbol for a slightly damaged building and 4 would be a symbol for the Triplet Towers, where ever they may be located.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoterica
No conspiracy with the notepad thing

Good link you posted.
True, it may not be a conspiracy because I can see how Unicode patterns could cause buggy Notepad performance, but the examples mentioned talk about a "4 3 3 5" rule.
  • Bush hid the facts
  • Bill fed the goats - Clinton perhaps?

...but Bush hides the facts does not follow this rule and still produces the same results.

Seems the Bush hatin' programmer is still at large.

• posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 11:28 AM
    link   
    Off topic:

The Notepad thing is simply a bug where Notepad interprets certain characters as Unicode, note in the resulting string there are 10 characters, in the original message there are 10 pairs of 2 letters in the statement, Unicode uses 2 bytes (i.e two letters) to represent one character, writing "Arse god pie eater" and many other letter combinations has the same result.

On topic:

Even if Q33NY was some sort of secret code predicting 9/11, what purpose would it serve? Why would anybody (let alone a super secret conspiricy cabal) create a publicly available font with symbols that could be interpreted as meaning 9/11 and assign those symbols to the letters Q33NY?

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 12:10 PM
    link   
    A little help...

Can anyone find links to these articles on the internet...all links I have found are dead now and search engines for the sites are not returning any results?

1. Russia Warns Computer Experts on US Travel, Silicon Valley, 31 Aug 2001.

2. National Security Nightmare, CBS News, 29 Aug 2001. "The key to this business is actually doing what your adversary believed to be impossible." - General Mike Hayden, NSA director. [Noticed by Lim Vu]

I raise this because one of TPTB's first responses to 9-11 was this...
    And because of the subject matter connection to the IT link in this thread.

September 13, 2001

Congress Mulls Stiff Crypto Laws

In a floor speech on Thursday, Sen. Judd Gregg (R-New Hampshire) called for a global prohibition on encryption products without backdoors for government surveillance.

"This is something that we need international cooperation on and we need to have movement on in order to get the information that allows us to anticipate and prevent what occurred in New York and in Washington," Gregg said, according to a copy of his remarks that an aide provided.

President Clinton appointed an ambassador-rank official, David Aaron, to try this approach, but eventually the administration abandoned the project.

Gregg said encryption makers "have as much at risk as we have at risk as a nation, and they should understand that as a matter of citizenship, they have an obligation" to include decryption methods for government agents. Gregg, who previously headed the appropriations subcommittee overseeing the Justice Department, said that such access would only take place with "court oversight."

Edit: In related information

European Parliament OKs Spy Plan

September 5, 2001
    By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
    www.nytimes.com...

BRUSSELS, Belgium (AP) -- An alleged worldwide spy network dubbed Echelon and led by the United States does exist -- and European nations should set up an encryption system to guard against it, the European

Parliament said Wednesday. The European Union assembly voted 367 to 159, with 34 abstentions, to adopt 44 recommendations on how to counter Echelon.

The parliament, meeting in Strasbourg, France, also accepted a 140-page report confirming the spy network's existence, despite official U.S. denials.

[edit on 1-3-2008 by DancedWithWolves]

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 12:38 PM
    link   
    One more thing to note is that within hours of the attacks...the Fed was ready with this....

Anti-Attack Feds Push Carnivore

WASHINGTON -- Federal police are reportedly increasing Internet surveillance after Tuesday's deadly attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.

Just hours after three airplanes smashed into the buildings in what some U.S. legislators have dubbed a second Pearl Harbor, FBI agents began to visit Web-based, e-mail firms and network providers, according to engineers at those companies who spoke on condition of anonymity.

An administrator at one major network service provider said that FBI agents showed up at his workplace on Tuesday "with a couple of Carnivores, requesting permission to place them in our core, along with offers to actually pay for circuits and costs."

I know many of you have all been over this ground before....but, sometimes new connections can be found. First steps by our government are worthy of second, third looks. There was clearly concern in the UK and the US that they were unable to police the internet under current laws. And they were quickly ready with the solutions.

Peace.

[edit on 1-3-2008 by DancedWithWolves]

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 01:04 PM
    link   
    maybe a tad off topic but what about the whole 20 dollar bill thing? u know if u fold it certain ways it shows two towers burning or whateveer?
    how does someone even think hey im gonna fold this in different ways to see what happens

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 01:38 PM
    link   
    Coming back to the Wingding font and to answer my previous question, could the Q stand for Quran?

Interesting what you get when you type the name of the prophet, sans the vowels.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 02:31 PM
    link   
    I think this thread is proof that everything possible regarding 9/11 has been posted and discussed.

Mod's, you can throw a verbal spear at me, but be honest your laughing too.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 03:54 PM
    link   
    Well... this thread tells pretty much that you can make anything look like exactly anything.

American Airlines Flight 11 was the first flight hijacked in the September 11, 2001 attacks. It was an American Airlines flight aboard a Boeing 767-223ER aircraft, registration number N334AA,[1] which regularly flew from Logan International Airport in East Boston, Massachusetts, to Los Angeles International Airport. On September 11, 2001, the aircraft on this route was hijacked, and was crashed into the North Tower of the World Trade Center in New York City at 8:46 a.m. Out of all the planes hijacked that day, Flight 11 had the most people on board with 92.

en.wikipedia.org...

United Airlines Flight 175 was a morning flight that regularly flew from Logan International Airport in East Boston, Massachusetts to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) in Los Angeles, California. On September 11, 2001, the United Airlines Boeing 767-222, registered N612UA,[1] was hijacked and crashed in New York City during the September 11, 2001 attacks. It was the second plane hijacked and flown into the World Trade Center, but was the single airline crash that morning to be witnessed live on television around the world as it happened.

en.wikipedia.org...

To numbers:
    American Airlines Flight 11 - N334AA
    United Airlines Flight 175 - N612UA

Pretty much debunked.

[edit on 1-3-2008 by DwaynetheSpecious]

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 03:26 PM
    link   

Originally posted by DwaynetheSpecious

To numbers:
    American Airlines Flight 11 - N334AA
    United Airlines Flight 175 - N612UA

Pretty much debunked.

I bet originally it had nothing to do with the flight numbers. That was damage control.

It is all about magick...intent.

Que the 33rd degree masons it was Israel that did 911.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join