It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged Hijacker Booked On Post-9/11 Flights

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I found this interesting.
It seems funny that a "hijacker" destined to met his fate,would make future plans.
It would almost appear that he had no idea that 9/11 would be his last day.
Im not drawing conclusions as to what this means,just that it seems very odd to me.

(PrisonPlanet)-Astounding newly released FBI documents obtained via the Freedom Of Information Act show that alleged 9/11 hijacker Hamza Al-Ghamdi had booked future flights to San Francisco and Riyadh, suggesting that he was unaware of his eventual fate aboard United Airlines Flight 175, the plane that hit the World Trade Center's south tower.

prisonplanet.com...

The papers consist of a 300 page Federal Bureau of Investigation timeline (PDF link) that was used by the 9/11 Commission but not made public until now.

prisonplanet.com...

Full stroy here
prisonplanet.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Amazing.

I believe they took items too like luggage which would not make sense seeing as they should have known this was the final trip - in particular, the "guidelines" that Atta supposedly sent out to them all before the hijackings. Surely for a plan this crucial not to jeopardize, they would have known exactly what the plan was beforehand without a leaflet explaining it?

Did they bank on reading it in the afterlife? Or taking that flight in the afterlife?

Or, did they expect to just do a "routine" hijacking, and start to panic when they realised the plane had a mind of its own?

new topics

join