It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Planes acting weird, or just me?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Shame on me, as I hadn't checked on this thread in a while....
I stand by my comments of the planes flying in weird patterns and all sorts of military activity. I also still notice that only some planes have these erratic light patterns. I believe that something is going on.....

Now that I have fixed my new computer, I will definitely get some video up in the next couple of days or so....

[edit on 10-4-2008 by jasonjnelson]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by jasonjnelson

You started this thread a month and a half ago and still no video? I'm sure you've already lost any credibility with some here, including me. It's going to take some great video to do some convincing now. (Except for the real gullible ones).

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by RabbitChaser

How nice of you! And to think that it was your opinion of me that mattered in the first place!
Fact 1- If you were to read my threads, you would know that I am a tech idiot, and that I have been using other ats members to establish what kind of camera, a photobucket account, new software for my mac, blah blah blah... I'm sorry that I am a little older and behind the times. My bad.

Fact 2- Other EXPERTS on this site have already offered explanations for the lights I saw, so I wrote it off. If you would notice, that was when the two week gap happened in posts, and then another month till I trolled back and saw that the thread was adding posts.

Fact 3- I moved. Sorry again. I can still see the aircraft, but they don't use those lights on this side of the airport. Hence, the OP.

Fact 4- I was on vacation for a week. Sorry, my bad, again.

Fact 5- I don't know if what I saw was normal or not, but I work late tomorrow night, and I will bring my camera, and post video tomorrow night!

Thanks for your input, great stuff.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
as if jason was trying to build credibility with this post anyway . as far as i can tell he was reporting what he had seen in the sky and not trying to discredit or debate what anyone else was saying in this thread.
as i posted earlier in this thread i also saw these odd aircraft beacons in my part of the state " 35 miles as the crow flies ". here by magic mountain in valencia california there has also been some aircraft with an odd pattern beacon light's. i live under and or very near the final approach of 3 different airports and i see all kinds of aircraft and their different lights and have only seen what i believe jason is describing in this thread a couple of times. nothing like the regular blinking lights that i see on an everyday basis.
so jason please post some vid's if possible i would love to see if it's the same thing as what i am seeing here. and as for your credibility somebody else seeing the same as what you have seen should be enough for anyone who is truely interested in this subject..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join