It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britney Spears Case 1 more step towards Fascim

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Welcome to the way mental health patients are treated. We don't plug 'em into the wall anymore, but they still get the nasty end of the stick

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Who cares.

As far as i see it,she is a stupid,selfish woman.
I am not sure how much money she has made in her career,but surely it is a pretty penny,enough that she need'nt have to work again!

Instead of trying to launch comeback after comeback,partying hard and trying to keep herself in the public eye,she should have been tending to her only real obligation,her children!
I mean,how much money do you need?

It disgusts me to see "celebrities" complain about how tough their life is.
Come and walk in my boots for a while,and see what real life is like.

Why are we even discussing her?

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by pkspeaker
This is more than just a financial conservatorship, The conservator her father, controls every aspect of her life, what she does, who she can see, if she can go outside the house etc. This is a fact. It's house arrest

No he doesnt, and no its not house arrest. Where are your sources for this

And the people who say "how is this a conspiracy?" Hello, it's a conspiracy to set new precident so that we lose our RIGHTS!

Conspiracy by who?

Because Ms Spears has lost her rights.....are we all going to be affected. Is her father some evil overlord, linked to the reptilian people and the antichrist

One thing we know about Britney from Forbes Magazine is that she keeps a tight control of her estate by use of a finance company and manager which keeps the bulk of wealth in 'trust', the rest are working accounts and merchandising, music revune, dividends etc. (This comes to $750,000 a MONTH) In 2003 she was valued at more than $100 Million. She lives in 1 house and drives 1 car.!

So.........

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Because Ms Spears has lost her rights.....are we all going to be affected. Is her father some evil overlord, linked to the reptilian people and the antichrist

Maybe they are a reptilian family and the government has decided that they need to keep her under wraps before the secret comes out!

It IS a big conspiracy! Britney Spears the reptilian is being oppressed!

Dang it Oz....you sucked me back into this thread!!!! Darn you!

[edit on 22-2-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Maybe they are a reptilian family and the government has decided that they need to keep her under wraps before the secret comes out!

It IS a big conspiracy! Britney Spears the reptilian is being oppressed!

Dang it Oz....you sucked me back into this thread!!!! Darn you!

[edit on 22-2-2008 by greeneyedleo]

Yes I know. Mwahaha

I thought that by adding a reptilian comment, the thread may gain a bit more credibility. Hopefully for the ops sake, he/she may get more posts

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
So pkspeaker,

How many Brittany Spears albums do you own?. Your coming over like those group of teeny boppers and that fruitloop (leave brittany alone) on youtube.

One more thing...is this a conspiracy?

This Is My New Favorite Thread !

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColdWater

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
So pkspeaker,

How many Brittany Spears albums do you own?. Your coming over like those group of teeny boppers and that fruitloop (leave brittany alone) on youtube.

One more thing...is this a conspiracy?

This Is My New Favorite Thread !

Maybe its him!!!!!!!

Or its a conspiracy that he wants us to think its him, but its not really, its a robot pretending to be at home, while the real him, is holding a candle light vigil outside Brittany Spears home

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Well, she has been "shapeshifting" a bit, of late.
Poor reptilian poppet.

Weave her awone.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Thats a stupid post, why care about this case, then why care about any case or any issue for that matter, why is the board here? ridiculous .. as if Sam Lufti is the only person that would think she should be freed from house arrest..absolute hogwash

NO-ONE was even talking about putting Keith Ledger or Anna Nicole in conservatorship, you can never know who is going to overdose or wreck their car or whatever, if she wants to change her life this is her life and not the states business.

THE STATE IS NOT YOUR MOMMY THAT TELLS YOU TO BEHAVE!!

It his her perogative what she wants to do, if she wants to party or see this guy Lufti or fk that paparatzi guy..

You seem to think that the state should now have the right to imprison anyone who the tabloid news media has determined to be 'crazy' for 'their own good'.

And still no-one can point to another case in which this type of 'conservatorship' has been applied.

I will say again: she is not allowed to drive her car or go anywhere w/o the conservators permission, or see anyone she wants to, or call her anyone on the phone; she is denied the right to consult with her lawyer, this has been widly reported, she has had to sneak a conversation with a lawyer that is trying to represent her but can not legally do so because he has to get the 'conservatores' permission first..just search the web and you will find infos concerning her being denied access to legal council, she has not been allowed at any of the conservatorship hearings in Judge Goets court and the next one isn't until March 10th and she may not be at that one either..and her family wan'ts to extend this absurd conservatorship indefinently.

[edit on 23-2-2008 by pkspeaker]

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by pkspeaker

You really should stop posting things....no one has any idea what your on about. I mean its been going for two pages and you dont seem to realise that your not making any sense at all

Where is the relevance to fascism and where is your evidence that this is happening..

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
why don't you stop making posts since you are unable to dispute anything I'm saying, all you ever do is demand more 'sources'

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   

why don't you stop making posts since you are unable to dispute anything I'm saying, all you ever do is demand more 'sources'

Well I wouldnt be making those posts if you did the simple thing and provided sources

I can see this one being moved out of the conspiracy forum, and guess why.......because you have nothing to prove that what you are saying is happening

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by pkspeaker

I seem to think. LOL.

Have you written her parents yet and told them how much you are concerned for her?

They are the ones who went to the judge with EVIDENCE that this girl needed someone to step in and save her from herself.

There is no conspiracy here. If there is, please provide evidence as to what the conspiracy is.

Do you not get it? The girl was going to end up dead at the rate she was going. Now she has a chance to make it.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I'm starting to get what the OP's saying. If you start putting away people for their own good your going to miss out on a lot of good things yourself like:

1) Paris Hilton, Kim Kardashian, Pamela Andersen "Art" Films

2) Herbie: Fully Loaded, Barb Wire, National Lampoon's Pledge This

3) TMZ, OK Magazine, National Enquirer

4) Hannah Montana

..........Wait a minute

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Britney is the last person any of us should be caring about!
she has millions- her life is bad because she keeps making dumb decisions. End of story. No more time needs to be wasted on her. Especially here

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Lets cut this crap that her parents know whats best..she was estranged from them just prior to this, she DID NOT want them to become 'conservators', she wants the oppresion ended..wants to be free to do as she pleases..

do you really want a hostile family member(s) to come after you like this: declare you mentally incompetent for a few bad nights and take over your life! or just because you broke down one night and now your feeling ok? She is a 26 year old woman, this is obsurd.

I will say this again: If they can declare someone who can drive, shop, train dance moves, shoot music videos..i mean she's clearly calm and collected most of the time..she is someone who has had a few "manic episodes" her and about 50 million other people..

If they can strip her of her rights than they can strip anyone..

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Come on. Spears is an incompetent individual. Unable to care for her children. She can't even take care of herself. She had a caretaker who fed her pills and told her when to # and when to wipe. she needs someone to take over for her until she is capable of doing so herself. Hell, she thought she was the antichrist and tried to hang herself. If anyone needs to intervene it is her parents, not somebody else, unattached to her who can do whatever he wants with her and her finances. Her parents, under court supervision are just right to help her regain control of her finances and eventually her life and especially her mind, if she can ever do that again. No, wait. I have a better idea. Let ME take control. I am impartial.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Lets cut this crap that her parents know whats best..she was estranged from them just prior to this, she DID NOT want them to become 'conservators', she wants the oppresion ended..wants to be free to do as she pleases..

do you really want a hostile family member(s) to come after you like this: declare you mentally incompetent for a few bad nights and take over your life! or just because you broke down one night and now your feeling ok? She is a 26 year old woman, this is obsurd.

I will say this again: If they can declare someone who can drive, shop, train dance moves, shoot music videos..i mean she's clearly calm and collected most of the time..she is someone who has had a few "manic episodes" her and about 50 million other people..

If they can strip her of her rights than they can strip anyone..

Britney? Did your parents allow you to have computer access tonight? The judge is going to be vwery vwery angry!!

Uhhh. She cant dance. She cant sing. She cant drive. And she most certainly isnt calm and collected most of the time. LMAO

This thread is cracking me up. The mods must be off tonight. LOL

Seriously, Britney. There is no conspiracy here.

[edit on 23-2-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   

i]Originally posted by pkspeaker

Yeah

LEAVE BRITTNEY ALONE

No she's not....she's a lunatic. She has minders and bodyguards and probably a doctor on call in case she flips out, sheesh.

[edit on 23/2/2008 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Seriously,

Who cares?

[edit on 23-2-2008 by Donoso]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join