It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aids.. hmmm..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this has been thought of, which i'm sure it has and you guys have already discussed this (sorry i'm new), but isn't it kind of weird how Aids seems to primarily attack africans/african americans? Could that be coincidence completely? Because if it's true that one of the main goals of NWO is to eliminate a large percent of the population, what better and more hidden, discrete way is there to do it other than biologically? I mean who knows really.. I don't know if its true but i remember hearing this one weatherman guy go crazy talking about we have the ability to create hurricanes and such, which i'm sure we can alter any part of weather we'd like, and he was saying something about the japanese mafia or something i think doing it with microwaves... Isn't it another great coincidence that hurricane katrina struck the one city that did not need to be hit? The one city who had an extremely weak levvy, and one of the largest city primarily consisting of African Americans? It sometimes seems like theres way too many coincidences in this world.. I'm starting to stop believing in them

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
In parts of Africa (Black Africa), there are entire villages that are missing a full generation; you have the grandparents, you have the kids, but no parents. What happened to them? They all died of Aids. Meaning they are all extremely promiscuious, don't use condoms, men are all gay (it's extremely difficult for a man to get AIDS from a woman under normal circumstances). Odd that this all happens in populations that get free vaccines for everything...

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Indeed.. forgot to mention the other primary target of Aids.. the gays.. coincidence?

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Actually there was a conspiracy theory about the secret Club of Rome, which is somewhat related to the Bilderberg group, that they actually created AIDS through a project called MK-NAOMI, which sounds similar to MK-ULTRA. However MK-ULTRA was apparently an experiment of mind control.

Whats more, the Club of Rome published a book called "Limits to growth" or something along these lines, which kind of creeps me out.

Other information about Club of Rome:
1. Formed 1968 by Aurelio Peccei
2. Rumoured to infect the African population with AIDS through a small pox vaccine
3.MK-ULTRA was not the only mind controlling nerve gas, they had two other projects called MK-SEARCH and MK-OFTEN.

new topics

top topics

join