It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kucinich to Investigate 9/11 Insider Trading

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Kudos to Kucinich.
I cant wait to see where this leads.
This was one of the things that I found odd about the events surrounding 9/11.
Besides WTC 7 and the Pentagon,this was one of the red flags,that I thought was important to uncovering the truth about that day.
Im happy that someone is going to do an investigation about this.
Cant wait to see what turns up.

(PrisonPlanet)-Congressman Dennis Kucinich revealed that he is initiating an investigation into the insider trading that took place leading up to 9/11, particularly in regards to put options placed on American Airlines and United Airlines stock.

prisonplanet.com...

Kucinich said that he had personal questions about the implications insider trading had.
"I've indicated a long-standing interest in gathering information and trying to get to the bottom of exactly what happened with respect to all the stock activity that took place preceding 9/11." Kucinich said.

prisonplanet.com...

Full story here
prisonplanet.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Aye I was about to post in alt news, but thought I better check here first. I believe they allow a post in alt news and a forum so go for it - this is the best break through on 911 in a long time if not ever

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Kudos to Kucinich for attempting to check into this. Personally I have no inside knowledge about this but I of course have heard the rumours like everyone else. I do believe it should at least be checked out. If it is true it would at least be one more straw on the camels back.

[edit on 22-2-2008 by damwel]

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
Kudos to Kucinich for attempting to check into this. Personally I have no inside knowledge about this but I of course have heard the rumours like everyone else. I do believe it should at least be checked out. If it is true it would at least be one more straw on the camels back.

[edit on 22-2-2008 by damwel]

It's not a matter of weither or not it happened but who did it, we already know it happened.

new topics

top topics

join