It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

other area 51s

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
If area 51 is the air forces so called top secret installation what about others such as the navys or even the c.i.a. must have places such as this but does any one know where?

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
The Navy and CIA are just much better at keeping a secret, I guess.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by JB008

Camp Peary is near Williamsburg Va, aka "The Farm", officially known as
the Armed Forces Experimental Training Activity, is believed to be a CIA covert training base. Also has a 5000 ft runway.

en.wikipedia.org...
cryptome.org...
www.fltplan.com...

There is also one in Harvey Point, near Hertford NC, called "The Point" . It's called the Harvey Point Defense Testing Activity. It's used by the CIA's Clandestine service for training. It has a 5200 ft runway as well.

en.wikipedia.org...
cryptome.org...
www.fboweb.com...

Both sites are owned by the DOD. So you can figure military special forces do some training on some pretty cool "toys" at these sites as well.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I'm pretty certain that there is one in Russia somewhere that's old soviet-era generational technology.

Obviously it would be a tad more difficult obtaining information from such a place, especially if you're american.

p.s; i wouldn't be surprised if the germans have some sort of hidden treasure hitler left them either.

[edit on 21-2-2008 by Throbber]

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
There are probably at least fifty such installations.....

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Dugway Proving grounds for the Army, and some sort of Naval warfare training facility in noth eastern Nevada.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
The CIA uses Base Camp in Nevada.
www.lazygranch.com...

They are believed to be present at the General Atomics facilities near Lancaster and the Mojave Airport in California. The Mojave presence is probably not permanent. The Mariah motel in Mojave is where the agency allegedly stays. The charter of this facility is to provide housing above the typical flop houses you find in Mojave, oh at triple the going room rate. Most likely the agency works with Scaled Composites.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
DIA is a host to both Nasa and HAARP as far as I can tell.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
China Lake south of Yosemite near the Nevada border is the US Navy's area 51.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I guess it depends on what you mean by a "top secret installation." Do they have to deny its existence for years, or can it be an acknowledged base that just performs secret work?

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
RAF Machrihanish on the Western Isles of Scotland has a 5000 ft plus long runway and has been visited by B-2's as well as several other unidentified "aircraft".additionally,the "doughnut on a rope" contrails variously attributed to "Aurora" have been observed in the area on a number of occassions.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Throdder i think your referring to kapusti Yar

en.wikipedia.org...

Russin rocket test facility and ufo tech centre as many are lead to believe.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I live in Hagerstown and have heard from some that there is an underground installation in or near the Hagerstown Maryland area with an "underground access system" to Camp David - which is located in Thurmont Maryland (approx 30-45 minutes away by auto). Again, I must stress that this is a rumor.

new topics

top topics

join