It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Mason/Doughnut connection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
web.mit.edu...

If you look at the top right corner on the above link, you will notice a picture of doughnut assembly line. If you actually click the picture you get the prefix "kkreme2.jpg".

I just found a direct link between the Free Masons and krispy kreme doughnuts. I have my theory on what is going on here, but I would like to hear some of yours before I present it.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Harry_Truman_1945

its still some time to April the 1st... what are you trying to do with this post mate?

Surely you are joking right?

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Harry_Truman_1945

hmm... the pic is clearly labeled.

It comes from this article on howstuffworks.com

recipes.howstuffworks.com...

oh wait... I see it now

nefarious indeed...

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
We Masons have been ruling the planet by the clever use of donuts for over 50 years now. Its not the donut ...it is the hole. In every donut hole there is a mini stargate that saps out your free will and makes you a mental slave to the NWO/Illuminatti/Reptilians/Skull and Bones etc.

I know this is true because I read it right here

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
If i had known that the only qualification for becoming a Freemason was eating donuts, I would have joined decades ago. And maybe with all the donut's that I have eaten in my life, I'd be at least a 27* mason by now. Laughing at myself. Seriously, though. I appreciate the info posted in this thread, as it shows that some Masonic Lodges are maybe getting so desperate for members that they'll quicken the process to hook people into joining.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I can tell you right now, friend:

There is *most definitely* a connection between Freemasons and doughnuts. No doubt about it.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

He speaks the truth. I myself have been in a Masonic lodge building and seen many doughnuts, all different colors and flavors. They are everywhere.

I will give you another path to go down...look into the connection between Masons and a exotic south American bean called coffee. Mason grind it up and drink it in an almost ritualistic manner. I think we are finally seeing some disclosure here. The truth is being revealed. Ignorance is being denied.

new topics

top topics

join