It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged hijackers facing trial?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Now that those whom have been fingered as 'responsible' for the 9/11 attacks are facing trial, how much further is the truth from the minds of the public?

There have been numerous criticisms from human rights groups on the ethics and morality of torture, which to me seems like a good way to go seeing as the American Judiciary system is somewhat nervous over the political nature of the case - if they pushed hard enough it would be interesting to see what kind of story they came up with.

I wouldn't be surprised if they fabricate evidence of some form of 'soft' torture.

p.s; old poster, using old email add. as username - a while back i questioned Lear about his flight expertise and the various technicalities of flight electronics and the potential for those electronics to be subverted, in case anyone remembers.

If no one does, Hi!

[edit on 14-2-2008 by mechaman100]

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
The American Judicial system has nothing to do with the trials. They are going to hold military tribunals.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Okay, thank you for ignoring my point.

Replace "American Judicial system" with "American Military Judicial system" if you like.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Found it!

My apologies to the arbiters of ATS, i'll find a way to delete my new acc.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mechaman100
Okay, thank you for ignoring my point.

Replace "American Judicial system" with "American Military Judicial system" if you like.

I'm not ignoring your point, but sloppy facts lead to uncredible theories.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Yeah, but it's just a theory.

It's not like i'm prepping for the supreme court or something.

top topics

join