It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has ATS Ever…?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
As a New…ish member on ATS and having read and participated in a number of threads I have noticed that opinions are wide and varied (which is one of the things that attracted me in the first place)
My question is, can ATS and its members make the claim that they have definitively confirmed or denied any proposed conspiracy or mystery whether it be a political cover up or natural phenomenon or otherwise (aside from hardened believers who won’t be swayed).
I guess what I am trying to say is, has any “official” story been proved/disproved on this site and been accepted by the general public or more importantly to the point that the powers that be have no choice but to “fess up”? As a side question and to a lesser extent, has anyone here had their own opinions changed due to facts presented here?
I feel that ATS is a powerful tool and with the number of dedicated staff and members investigating and researching and discussing I am sure many truths will be discovered.

Mod Edit: Fixed ALL CAPS title

[edit on 2/13/08 by FredT]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
After reading your OP, The first thing that came to mind was this:

Project Serpo

While not an "official story" as such. This highlights the ATS slogan of Deny Ignorance.

CT

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
That is a good question. I think I have been convinced of a few things that I was skeptical about. I also have had some things I thought to be true proven, at least in my mind to be false.

I certainly know about a lot more random stuff than before I joined ATS.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

Thank you. And on the other side of that coin, for years I have been rock solid on certain subjects but since reading some ATS posts I am now firmly commited to my new position....on the fence.

top topics

join