It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Underground Trains

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Has anyone ever seen or ridden on the alleged underground train system?

Just like any conspiracy there is a lot of unproven crap on the internet with maps, etc., but I wonder if anybody has firsthand knowledge.

Thanks!

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

can you be alittle more specific...

which nation?

military trains?

can you post a link to the place that got you thinking about it?

Throw us a bone here!

;0)

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Haha!

Sorry... I just realized that you guys can't read my mind. :-)

Actually, I think I just broke the cardinal rule of forum-posting. I should have searched first and then asked. I just found a TON of postings on this.

ATS underground posts

Thank you and sorry for being a bonehead!

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
Has anyone ever seen or ridden on the alleged underground train system?

Just like any conspiracy there is a lot of unproven crap on the internet with maps, etc., but I wonder if anybody has firsthand knowledge.

Thanks!

yes, i have been on a few subways

and i mean how can you expect there to not be an underground train system.....when there are already underground train systems and therefore the technology to build one and not tell anyone about it

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Here in the UK we used to have a large rail network up until the early 1960's when the vast majority of it was "decomissioned", however the royal mail still to this day use a proportion of the "decomissioned" network. I know that there is an amount that is underground, as I have seen pictures online (unfortunatly I don't remember the website).
I should think that the military make use of the royal mail train network, you could only imagine what the military are using it for!

Resentedhalo.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I think the OP is referring to the commonly accepted (at least here) CT that underneath the US lies a giant network of underground bases housing upwards of hundreds of thousands of people.

So, has anyone ever been on a supposed underground rail link between two underground facilities?

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
The underground train system that would require the removal of millions of tons of underground rock to create...

That would require a vast ventilation system...

That would have employed hundreds of hard rock miners...

That does not show up as anomalous discontinuities on seismographs...

That would carry more passengers than Amtrak, if people here were to be believed...

That stays dry, despite the fact that water flows downhill, and underground is downhill +1???

You have to believe half a dozen impossible things, right off the top of your head, to believe in underground trains.

Or you can believe one entirely believable thing:

Ain't no underground train. Some loser made it up so he could pretend to know all about it. Which is why no evidence is or ever will be forthcoming.

Oh, wait! There's no muck ( miner talk for the excavated rock ) because they used nuclear powered rock munchers which turned the walls to non-radioactive glass and that's why the tunnel stays dry... Some dilbert was going to post that. Yeah, that makes more sense than

THERE AIN'T NO TRAIN!

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
If they had to excavate the rock from the alleged tunnels (ignoring that they could melt it supposedly with a laser drill) they would have to get rid of the rock somewhere. Roadbeds would be the obvious place to hide all that stuff - or undergound caverns. Water would flow down through whatever tunnels there are into the groundwater and eventually aquifers.

There actually was an underground railroad.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Researcher
The underground train system that would require the removal of millions of tons of underground rock to create...

That would require a vast ventilation system...

That would have employed hundreds of hard rock miners...

That does not show up as anomalous discontinuities on seismographs...

That would carry more passengers than Amtrak, if people here were to be

That stays dry, despite the fact that water flows downhill, and underground is downhill +1???

You have to believe half a dozen impossible things, right off the top of your head, to believe in underground trains.

Or you can believe one entirely believable thing:

Ain't no underground train. Some loser made it up so he could pretend to know all about it. Which is why no evidence is or ever will be forthcoming.

Oh, wait! There's no muck ( miner talk for the excavated rock ) because they used nuclear powered rock munchers which turned the walls to non-radioactive glass and that's why the tunnel stays dry... Some dilbert was going to post that. Yeah, that makes more sense than

THERE AIN'T NO TRAIN!

no there is no underground trains in the world right now at all anywhere...

there is no subways at all, with basically malls underground attatched to the stations

this technology has been around for about 100 years now, being able to build a tube and have a track in the tube that a train runs on, and stations for people to sit around and wait for the trains

instead of seats you could have work desks, or lab space, or a tv, or a pool table

DENY IGNORANCE

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

the technology has been around for so long now that you can't just rule it out cause you personally have never seen it

it's not like they are unable to build underground trains,stations and rooms, basically if they want to, they can, and probably do

[edit on 14-2-2008 by OSSkyWatcher]

[edit on 14-2-2008 by OSSkyWatcher]

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Yeah I was pretty much just wondering if there was any solid proof of or witnesses to a high-speed 'secret' underground tunnel system.

There are various claims (none really substantial) that there are perhaps 9 levels of stuff under places like GL and Dulce, and that these trains carry folks back and forth at supersonic speeds, perhaps using mag-lev technology and pumping the air out of the tube in front of the train and compressing it behind so it would cut the resistance.

In theory, of course, all the technology already exists. Hell, they are building a 'chunnel' from spain to morocco under the mediterranean.

The tube technology (for fans of Tenacious D) already exists on a small scale at the bank and at hospitals. In fact it is REALLY old technology.

"Get the scientists working on the tubes IMMEDIATELY!"

~tuuube technooologyyyy~

Hah!

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by OSSkyWatcher

I suppose a nationwide UG network COULD be built *if* (and this is a really big if) the funds were available to construct it. And they're not.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by chromatico

I suppose a nationwide UG network COULD be built *if* (and this is a really big if) the funds were available to construct it. And they're not.

They were supposedly built in the early days of the Cold War when almost unlimited military spending was available.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Spending like the what the tunnels would represent would bankrupt America, Cold War or no Cold War.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by chromatico

Here is a great link to a RAND corporation study that proposed a nationwide underground transportation system. It is from 1964 and lays out the costs, etc.

RAND Paper

It is still a LOT of money, but a few hundred million here and there isn't bad. :-)

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Actually on the television program Cities of the Underground, they visited a site in NYC that all cameras had to be turned off on the way there so that no one could attempt to figure out how to get there. It was a vast underground railway station that has been used in an official capacity starting in the days of FDR, it is now supposedly not being used, but it would move government officials, sensitive materials, etc. They say that it is no longer in use, but they also made it very clear that military guards are stationed there at all times. If you happened to find the entrance and happened to wander down there, you will be imprisoned for treason or shot on sight.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I am just really looking for a ride on one. :-)

I don't think the gub-mint would buy that as a reason to show me around.

It would make a very romantic Valentine's Day gift though. Take my wife to NYC for an afternoon matinee of 'Mama Mia'; head down to Dulce to watch the sun set over Archuleta mesa; and have a nice romantic dinner at the Black Angus in San Jose before returning home to catch tonight's episode of LOST.

Just sayin'

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

it is a fact fdr had a private or secret train in new york city in the subwy system so im sure there are more trains that go cross country underground

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

wonder what realy is going on down there why would the military guard an "abandond" train station

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Does make one wonder doesn't it. They really didn't have much to say about why it would still be such a secured location.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
The "secret" underground train does exist in NYC. The entry point is in the basement of the Waldorf-Astoria hotel. It was setup to allow dignitaries, presidents, kings, etc...the hassle of trying to get in and out of NYC's infamous traffic, especially in a hurry. The reason it is guarded is because it goes to the UN and under other buildings that they'd rather not have people running around on/under.

www.newyorkology.com...

[edit on 16-2-2008 by redarrow]

really good info on the whole thing -

www.columbia.edu...

[edit on 16-2-2008 by redarrow]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join