It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the most evil/deadly creature?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
As far as evil, its been answered before already - Man.. because of all the crazy #@$! we think and do to eachother.

As far as mean.. I think geese. They are always hissing at you and picking fights with my car. They are never nice

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
Man.

Hands down that has my vote.

No, humans are just the most stupid creatures. Hands down. The biggest paradox in all history: the following phrase: "human intelligence"- you gotta admit, there are some pretty thick skulls out there.

My vote for most evil goes to shadows, I think. I just hate the things. So, shadows and the person who left a vein in my chicken mcnuggot when i was little. When did i SAY fast food could be ruined for me? huh? Most evil.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I'm new here and I'm browsing and saw this question-so I just HAD to give my input. The first thing that came to mind as soon as I think evil/deadly is my exhusband's mother. That sea hag will twist every word and suck the life right out of you with her booze breath. She is truly THE Monster-in-law!

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by obscure_coyote

Well, thank GOODNESS you have his website. You could list every single person you know as an awful horrible creature! Still, it's humans and shadows.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
man us the deadliest and most evil creature.

i have yet to see any other creature bomb or destroy its own kind and doubt i ever will.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by obscure_coyote

I think all humans are the most evil/deadly creature's. Those we know, those we don't know and even ourselves can be so EvIl. I'd have to say that we ourselves are our own worst enemies.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Politicians for sure.
Im doubtful any other branch of our species has been responsible for more death and destruction.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by dudeman
So tell me what you think is the most deadly, sinister, and evil monster or creature or being or anything.

Dick Cheney.

Seriously.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
yeah definitely man.

we are the only species that kills its own kind for no reason at all... or for joy, etc.

were pretty sick.

and yeah garden gnomes haha

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I think the answer is children.
examples:
1) If you were a fighter pilot shot down behind enemy lines, would you rather be captured and held by adults or be subject to the whims of a group of enemy children?

2) Children of the corn

3) www-tc.pbs.org...

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Humans, no doubt about it!!!
Animals are not capable of evil. They only have instincts.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
Man.

Hands down that has my vote.

More specifically the human mother.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I'd have to vote an Autistic when they can't get their own way or my dads girlfreind/root when she takes a dislike to someone.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   

A taxpayer voting for Obama is like a chicken voting for Col. Sanders.

yup I go along with that.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
" most evil " ? there is IMHO no other known creature that is " evil " , mankind is the only species that exhibits my definition of ` evil behaviour`

as for ` most deadly ` , you need a few quantifiers to even start to judge

basking sharks have never attacked a human - but each one consumes millions of zooplankton / day - pretty deadly if you are a zooplankton .

see my point ?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Dewm0nster

hello? chupacabra: goat sucker devil is supposedly like part goat so chupacabra is like the destroyer of evil!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Nihilists. They believe in nothing.

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join