It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

watch Fahrenheit 9/11 documentary by michael moore

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Michael Moore's view on what happened to the United States after September 11; and how the Bush Administration allegedly used the tragic event to push forward its agenda for unjust wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Click here to watch

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Here is Hi Quality Divx Version

Part 1 quicksilverscreen.com...

Part 2 quicksilverscreen.com...

A great documentary in retrospect.

[edit on 8-2-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
This is only the tip of the iceburg my friend... even Micheal Moore is too scared to ask the real questions about the coverup... If you want the whole truth, read Debunking 911 by David Ray Scott...

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
That movie is full of inaccuracies and was debunked years ago.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Care to elaborate and provide evidence?

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Whats most brilliant of this Documentary is the coverage of the Election Frauds of 2000.

It is a must see especially in todays political climate and rumours of voter fraud computer systems (diebold).

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
How is this new information?

This movie came out 4 years ago, there are hundreds of thread existing on the topic.

I'm confused, why is this thread not deleted?

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
"Fahrenheit 911" was a documentary not a movie. I see no harm in reminding people how much historical insight, particularly considering the theme of this forum, they can gain, by reminding people of the existence of the documentary. Some people may not have known of its existence, prior to becoming interesting in learning what actual facts they can, concerning 9/11/2001.

It is an excellent documentary. Some people may object to my judgment on that. That is their perogative. However, what cannot be legitimately claimed is this. It is not historically accurate or true because it legitimately is both.

That documentary is where we were informed by George W. Bush, at a Carlyle Group fete, his favorite people are the mores and have mores. Which said, he could care less about the rest of us ordinary people. We are expendable at Bush administration arbitrary discretion.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeff Riff

Well apparently the list of inaccuracies keeps growing.

I'll keep the post short because I'm using my mobile phone right now, just be honest with yourself and try to be as objective as this guy

[edit on 8-2-2008 by Alxandro]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Nothing wrong with reminding people of this. I'm sure there are many out there that have never seen it. And whether you agree with Moore or not, it is though provoking, and makes you think.

Also it might push people to look into things a bit themselves instead of just digesting what the media feeds us.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
It's old, but this documentary is the thing that made me start to question and investigate all this stuff.
It really is just the tip of the iceberg, like someone said before.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I think Michael Moore is probably just another guy who succeeded to make money off of the name of 9/11.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by gabriel5578

My opinion is that Michael Moore is a Zionist stooge who presents just enough facts to be considered credible. One reason for his popularity is the fact that he exposes everything wrong with America- yet he NEVER talks about anything good. He makes millions and millions of dollars with his hate filled horror stories and believe me he does not share the wealth.

While I am all about hearing the negative exploitation of the faults of our country- I can't help but liken the constant barrage to David Icke, Jeff Rense and Alex Jones. Its all about read my theories and pay handsomely to find out why we are all screwed. Money, money, money made off the fears of duped people trying to make sense of it all or even understand a small piece. Its the profit of propaganda the selling points of which are fear. This is not only a typical Zionist occupation- but it is also the formula for internal destruction under guise of WAKE UP PEOPLE!

I have new for everyone. There is no cost in waking up- all one need is to open your eyes- which is free of charge!

Now hold onto yer butts! Here is a link from the New York Post about "Sicko" Michael Moore's film on healthcare and insurance. Look at the "sponsored" links- do not even bother to read the article- look at the sponsors! It says everything. Now Google his films and reviews and you will find by your own research of all the "sponsored" links who is supporting Moore and who he is working for!

Get ready to learn! Here is the link:

www.nypost.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
As many times that people have actually researched Moore's claims and found them to be misleading at best and out and out lies at worst...and people STILL accept F 9/11 as a DOCUMENTARY???

It belongs in the fiction section at your local video store.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I see life this way. We need a periodic breaks from daily reality with virtual reality, such as that produced and sold by Walt Disney Productions (annual multi-billion dollar conglomerate). At the same time, we need to be metaphorically slapped back into reality from ingesting too much virtual reality, with such documentaries as presented by Michael Moore and Al Gore.

The life of this planet depends on people staying vigilant. Lest we end up reality living, as described by George Orwell in 1984 and Aldous Huxley in Brave New World. More truth than fiction in both novels. All because humans did not stay vigilant.

There is nohwere near the money made off reality there is off virtual reality. Why no complaint about that, since money seemed to be the issue when complaining about Michael Moore?

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I voice my opinions about Michael Moore (and Al Gore for that matter) because too many weak minded people blindly accept everything those two say without bothering to check for themselves. And mooregore just laugh their ways to the bank.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
I voice my opinions about Michael Moore (and Al Gore for that matter) because too many weak minded people blindly accept everything those two say without bothering to check for themselves. And mooregore just laugh their ways to the bank.

That is an opinion you are not entitled to subjectively fling at anyone else not agreeing with your opinions.

We will take care of our own selected intake of information as is our entitlement, and you are entitled to do the same.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by bighippo

I have watched documetries on lots of topics including farenheit 9/11 etc etc bla bla bla.
First of all im scottish and i keep an open mind and on a daily basis I do get annoyed at a lot of things be it politics, work, the economy or how slow my damn bath runs

Keeping things serious though, lets say that 9/11 was an inside job and was ordered by the United States gov. What are you going to actually do about it?
Ive looked at a lot of conspiracies over the years and found that around 50 percent are true. When it happens however all you get is a bunch of people saying "hey, i told you so"
Ive came across things that more than half the members of this site wouldnt even believe and it doesnt include crazy theories however ive always tried to look at it from a self point of view in the context of what could or would i do in this situation. In this particular situation you are too late as the laws are already passed that undermine your civil rights and you can now be detained for speaking as a free man.
Therefore what is the point speculating anymore?
Dont get me wrong, Watching 9/11 from my country made me feel a sense of total rage and sadness as I couldnt help but now I just feel that a lot of america is all talk and no action when it comes to thoeries.
At the end of the day im just highlighting the fact that these are topics that can be discussed all day as they are terrible things however what society lacks is the balls for one of us to stand up and say "you know what, NEVER AGAIN, POWER TO THE GODDAMN PEOPLE!"
(not tv)

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionStars

Why not? You do it all the time. Before you worry about the splinter in my eye, worry about the log sticking out of yours.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
The link in the first post isn't working. The videos in the second link have been removed. Does anyone know of any other source for this film?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join