It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh...My...God...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I JUST woke up from a dream and HAD to come here.

I was dreaming I was playing basketball with a group of celebrities I had put together for some sort of project I was working on. I end up getting hit by the ball on the butt which makes me look up into the sky...

I see, very far off into the distance, 4 hourseman coming out of the clouds! They were very far but I could see them plain as day. They were white on white horses with red leatherwork and harnesses.

I remember someone else looking up say "Oh My God Theres Horsemen!"

I had this very sunken feeling in my gut and in my heart. I was mentally asking myself, "am I going to die right now? Is this really the end? How will it happen? Will this hurt.

Just as one of the horsemen began coming down towards me, I woke up.

It was during the day.

I'm still in shock over this dream. The way it was so out of the ordinary and not expected is wigging me out. I have not seen anything related to this in years so I dont see how this could be some sort of reflection of something Ive seen.
I'm still sorta catching my breath from this.

[Edited on 15-2-2004 by Mogus]

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 06:57 AM
link   
If you think of more details from the dream, please post them.

Thank you for sharing!

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Were you watching basketball on the TV?

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 07:03 AM
link   
no, not watching b-ball.

The thing is, I never play basketball and never watch it. I'm 7 ft tall and I get asked a lot whether I play.

Maybe my dream is my wishing for the 4 horsemen to come take out everyone who asks me if I play basketball. lol

Seriously though, the dream was very vivid. Lots of details like..when the one horseman cam down toward me he began pulling back something as if to prepare to strike me down. This right before I Woke up.

thats about all I can really remember. The dream was long and vivid. I remember Eric Davis from the Reds being in it.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 07:12 AM
link   
[Edited on 15-2-2004 by MarkLuitzen]

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 08:35 AM
link   
The four horsemen were looking for a fifth, at 7 ft, you would make the perfect center.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 09:53 AM
link   
All I know is, this dream was so real, and so vivid that I woke up scared.

I mean, for me to have a dream of the horsemen flying out of the cloud from a distance and hearing everyone around me screaming in terror shouting as I pondered to myself if I was enough of a sinner to fear for my life and soul, well, was a very surreal experience I don't often have. heh

I know its hard to visualize and empathize with someone elses dream, but I just wonder if it means anything.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Maybe its an omen of some sort?

Have you done anything that you would become guilty over in the past couple of days?

Or possibly just a really cool dream.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   
HOLY #!

This is going to seem nutz but I was browsing the Secret Societies forum and saw this picture on someones profile.

This is EXACTLY like the horsement in my dream!
I kid you not!

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Maybe too much ATS is taking its toll on your sanity?

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Maybe so.

I also sleep with the TV on so Im wondering if there may have been something on TV that inspired the dream...

Either way, it freaked me out.

My mother has always had psychic dreams for as far as I can remember. I dont think Ive had psychic dreams but I do have some slightly abnormal tendencies.

Wierd nonetheless.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mogus
Maybe so.

I also sleep with the TV on so Im wondering if there may have been something on TV that inspired the dream...

Either way, it freaked me out.

My mother has always had psychic dreams for as far as I can remember. I dont think Ive had psychic dreams but I do have some slightly abnormal tendencies.

Wierd nonetheless.

The TV could definitly be the cause of your dream.

Your subconcious (sp?) could've picked up on something that was on at the time...Maybe basketball highlights on the news?

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   
1. The 4 horsemen of the Apocolypse will ride diff color horses.

2. When things hit you in the ass, you look up?

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mogus
HOLY #!

This is going to seem nutz but I was browsing the Secret Societies forum and saw this picture on someones profile.

This is EXACTLY like the horsement in my dream!
I kid you not!

This could be either a Templar or a Mediaeval version of St. George, patron saint of England. You should ask the original poster of the icon exactly who the knight is supposed to be, then work from there.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   
rant is an avid poster, so i wouldn't be surprised if you saw that pic many times before your dream. im not saying this caused your dream, just influenced what you imagine the horsemen to look like.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   
sounds like you had one hell of a lucid dream mogus,
i do wonder what deeper meaning there could be,
it seems pretty symbolic to me

ID

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   

1. The 4 horsemen of the Apocolypse will ride diff color horses.
I was about to mention this when I read his story. The horseman on a white horse represents conquest, the horseman on a black horse represents plague or famine, the horseman on the red horse represents war, and the horseman on the pale horse represents death. If you saw four horsemen on white horses then I would think nothing of it as this is not consistent with any rendition of this story I have ever heard.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I have had allot of apocalistic dreams, they allways freak me out but I dont make much of them. Although theres always a meteor or some fireball in them and I'm always with a group of people that I smehow know but I've never seen before.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
You're competing with important earth beings then a smack on the butt makes you see deadly spiritual horsemen whom you cannot compete with, but instead have to humble yourself before.

What this means is that your kundalini (which is at your lower spine area) is the real power you must compete with in life, and the competition is not playful like a basketball game with earth celebrities; instead it is a competition to see if you can cleanse your soul by doing good acts and denying evil a place in your life.

The OM symbol shows a tentacle connected to the lower back of a central object (representing the human being) and a spirit floating above the central object. This symbol is telling us that there is a presence connected to our kundalini area, which projects through us into the astral or spiritual realms, and from there creates spiritual and astral etc phenomena to guide us.

So you were being told that the real power you must compete against is your kundalini, and the competition is for your soul, as you will be tested throughout life to see if you are worthy of greater things.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
here is a simple explanation for your dream.
The 4 Horsemen are a simbol of inevitable future in our culture, it is evil that will come and that we have no control of.
So your dream means that in real life you might be in a situation where you feel you do not fully control your future, and also that you are afraid of it.
Playing basketball with famous people could mean that you dont feel good enough in a certain situation in real life which you view as competition.

top topics

join