It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big NEWS read this now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
The reporter said Hutchinson made doomsday proclamations, calling the standoff ``Armageddon'' and rambling about the CIA and a conspiracy.

``We're going against the evil alien clones,'' the Herald-Leader reported Hutchinson as saying in its Saturday editions. ``I started with my wife.'' I think hes killing people cause he thinks thier alein clones

cnn.netscape.cnn.com.../ff/story/0001%2F20040214%2F1535392505.htm&sc=1110

[Edited on 14-2-2004 by T-B0]

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Hey, this is actauly a good topic,

Sounds as if, paranoia is at the all time high. Unless thier was some truth to this.

Deep

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
hard 2 belive some1 would be so paranoid so they would kill thier wife and some fire fighter lady

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
You yourself see to be quite obsessed with this aswell. Lets hope you dont come to ATS one day with a sawed of 12 gauge!
Im not sure on the premise of this case, hard to say other than paranoia, or mental disorder, middle-age chrisis.

Deep

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   
im not paranoid or really obbsessed with this stuff im only paranoid late at night if im alone in my room.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   

"A cobra came up to me on the farm and gave me a stick and said, 'God told me to give this to you.'"

"I control the tribe of the stick, about 250 panther-lions, thousands of cobras, " Hutchinson said.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   
This is gonna give mentally unstable people a bad name.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   
This sounds like somebody with midlife crisis, coupled with too much conspiracy reading without a discerning mind, and too much paranoia.

If this person was sane, he would have approached the idea's he mentioned in a more sane way, not bursting out like mad! He could of wrote about them, and attempted to provide his proof and theories.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 12:10 AM
link   
What if it was true, what would you do? I don't advocate his actions btw.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 12:12 AM
link   
rename the link please, i hate when long ass links strech the forum....

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 12:18 AM
link   
ROFLMFAO!!!!

Noooooooooo

I CONTROL THE TRIBE OF THE STICK!!! About 250 Panther-Lions and Thousands of Cobras!

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 01:38 AM
link   
This is so sad. The man was obviously "unbalanced". That is what makes the difference between being interested in the paranormal, and having a mental problem. It is HOW ideas and concepts are expressed!
There have been theories about people in government being aliens, and there are scientists who say they do cloning. However, it has not been expressed in a violent manner. Violence indicates paranoia and a mental problem.

top topics

join