It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Fox News Exposes Voting Machine Flaws

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Check out this video on Youtube. I can't believe it comes form Fox News. people still, IMO, will not feel that these machines could possibly not be counting votes, or adding votes to a candidate.

Flaws with voting machines

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I'm sure it's true but i have a problem with the fact that Fox News Exposes a fraud.

A Fraud that exposes a Fraud? What's wrong with that concept...

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Wow, thats odd.
A republican mouthpiece exposing a method to which stole an election for the republicans.
Problem is, being the republicans are at the end of there term, are they using this ' obvious ' information to perhaps manipulate the next electon?

We all know how badly those machines can be hacked into, and it was blatantly ignored being the republicans won, so why now would a republican propoganda machine throw out the idea that this coming election could be vastly flawed due to faulty machines?

basic answer:

They intend on using this much public knowledge.

Could, Any democratic win be marred in questions because these machines were used?
Could they draw out the election process LONG ENOUGH keeping GW in power until a certain date?
Could regular election processes be changed through congress BECAUSE of voting methods?

I feel that the wizards in the whitehouse are starting to really lose touch with the people.
Everyone knows the lengths of FOX NEWS, the public are aware through people like Bill Orielly, and the 2000 election how biased and curropt FOX Is.

So, for them to believe they can throw out this ''diebold-hacking-ability'' wihtout raising any serious doubts as to the 'honesty' behind there idea of ' fair and balanced news ' is rather IDIOTIC.

This news report, shows just how BASIC it would be for someone to hack these machines.
We didnt hear about this in 2000/2001, no, we are hearing about it now.

No one cared when H. Clinton seemed to have won a miracle vote the other month BASED on these electronic voting machines.. no no no..

Super Tuesday is coming up, and the elections are getting closer.

Do they intend on voiding election process simply because results can no longer be trusted?

This news report wasnt presented on a FYI basis, it was presented to be used AFTER the next election.

join