It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden Denies Involvement in the 9/11 Attacks

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
HE CONFESSED!!!!

Let's wake up and smell the coffee. The following is the transcript to Osama Bin Laden's Confession: (bolding mine)

A Testimony to the Truth
Shaykh Usama bin Ladin
(May Allah Protect Him)
Rabi' al-Thani 1427AH /May 2006 CE
As-Sahab Media

[edit on 3-2-2008 by CaptainObvious]

Are you serious? I didnt post that un-authentic letter from 'Usama" because it is laughable and a fraud.

Testimony to the Truth
Shaykh Usama bin Ladin
(May Allah Protect Him)
Rabi' al-Thani 1427AH /May 2006 CE

This has been proven to be a fraud. This "confession" was released by American media and 5 years after 9/11.

Give us a break CaptainObvious. You think people who come here are naive idiots.... which they are far from.

So we have 15 diffrent sources with Osama denying any involvement in 9/11 and now 1 source released in 2005-2006 admitting that he did.

Thnkx for your contribution.

[edit on 3-2-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

*sighs*

your appeal to others by suggesting that I would assume they were not smart enough to check sources is a JOKE. You are posting from OLD material. This was 2006 when MSNBC and ALL other media outlets released the video.....

The only defense to the video confession was the "Fatty bin laden" defense. showing grainy pictures without ANY professional analysis.

Again, Ivan your failure to look at the facts show an OBVIOUS bias that will not bend no matter how much evidence is presented toward you.

If you can prove the video is fake by gettingf a professional analysis, I will withdraw my post. Until you can prove it fake.... This thread should be RE-named:

"Bin Laden Once Denied Involvement in the 9/11 Atacks."

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainObvious

Again, Ivan your failure to look at the facts show an OBVIOUS bias that will not bend no matter how much evidence is presented toward you.

Why people with such obvious bias like yourself blame other people having obvious bias, captain obvious?

I'm not saying that the 'evidence' you posted is necessarily false - I don't know, have to take a look on it. Until then, my friend!

[edit on 3-2-2008 by v01i0]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Ivan,

I realize that you do not want to learn anything truthful. That I am ok with. Some people really do WANT there to be a Conspiracy. I am hoping however you will at LEAST read what I post. I am not trying to spread the filth that is OFTEN found in threads like these.

Lets look into WHO was reponsible for 911... and confessions...etc etc...
Al Qaeda statement in June 2006:

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - A Saudi militant killed in 2004 was due to have been the 20th suicide plane hijacker in the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks, al-Qaida’s media arm said in a statement on the Internet on Tuesday.
“Turki bin Fheid al-Muteiri -- Fawaz al-Nashmi -- may God accept him as a martyr (was) the one chosen by Sheikh Osama bin Laden to be the martyrdom-seeker number 20 in the raid on September 11, 2001,” the statement said.

“The (Sept. 11) operation was brought forward for some circumstances that brother Mohamed Atta explained to the general leadership,” it said, indicating that Muteiri could not join the other hijackers, led by Atta, in time.
msnbc.msn.com...

al-Zawahiri December 2006

Realities of the Conflict Between Islam and Unbelief
Shaykh Ayman al-Zawahiri

December 2006

You must realize that a new period of world history has begun. The period of the offspring of Abd al-Aziz Al-Sa’ud, the grandsons of the Sharif Husayn and Sadat, Mubarak and Arafat has passed, and the period of Khalid Islambouli, Abdullah Azzam, Abu Hafs the Commander, Khattab, Muhammad Atta, Muhammad Siddique Khan, and Shehzad Tanwir (Allah have mercy on them) has begun. And if you are unable to comprehend this transformation, then blame no one but yourselves.

www.lauramansfield.com...

From Bin Laden Himself December 2007:

It isn't hidden from you that the Afghans have tasted the two bitterest things for two decades at the hands of the Russians and their Communist agents, but they persevered, fought and were resolute and victorious, by the Grace of Allah. And before their wounds had healed and their grief had ended, they were invaded without right by your unjust governments, without stopping to think about or reflect on Bush's claim that this invasion was a response to the events of the 11th, although - as I mentioned previously - the events of Manhattan were a response to the American-Israeli coalition's murder of our people in Palestine and Lebanon. And it was I who was responsible for 9/11, and I stress that all Afghans - both government and people - had no knowledge of those events, and America knows that, because some of the Taliban's ministers fell into its hands as captives, and they were interrogated and that became known. And that's why the Taliban government requested America to produce the evidence for the truth of its claims prior to the invasion, but it didn't produce any evidence, and instead insisted on invading; and Europe marched behind it in that, and had no choice but to be its vassal.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Al Qaeda statement in June 2006:

al-Zawahiri December 2006

December 2006

From Bin Laden Himself December 2007

CaptainObvious..... Your sources are not only un-reliable but are dated 6 years after 911.

No one belives that. No one will. The truth is comming out more and more. Do you think these poor attempts at killing threads or providing ridiculous debunked sources are making any progress?

Now some more reliable source PROVING THAT BIN LADEN DENIED INVOLVEMENT IN 911 ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS.

Bin Laden denies being behind attacks
Associated Press
Last Updated: Sept. 16, 2001.
The Enemy

Click here to view multimedia profile

Related Coverage

Following is a selection of related coverage on Osama bin Laden. For complete coverage of the attacks on America, go to our SPECIAL SECTION or view the Associated Press' running list of LATEST HEADLINES.

Osama bin Laden: Who is he? (9/15/01)
Timeline: Bin Laden's violent history
Profile: The hijackers in the attacks (9/14/01)
Afghanistan: Possible targets of U.S. retaliation (9/14/01)
Finding him: Tracking bin Laden won't be easy (9/15/01)
Denial: Bin Laden says he's not behind attacks (9/16/01)
Saudi Arabia: Behind the scenes help will be key (9/19/01)
Taliban: What kind of regime? (9/19/01)
Finances: U.S. probes bin Laden's money (9/21/01)

Osama Bin Laden, the exiled Saudi dissident, is seen on this layout for an FBI poster after he was placed on the FBI's Ten Most Wanted list in June 1999, in connection with the bombings of the U.S. Embassies in Tanzania and Kenya. CLICK to read.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates - Osama bin Laden, the prime suspect, issued a statement Sunday denying that he was behind last week's terror attacks on the United States.

"I stress that I have not carried out this act, which appears to have been carried out by individuals with their own motivation," said the statement, broadcast by Qatar's Al-Jazeera satellite channel.

In the statement, read out by an Al-Jazeera announcer, bin Laden said that he was used to the United States accusing him every time "its many enemies strike at it."

Bin Laden, a Saudi exile who has lived in Afghanistan since 1996, has said on at least one other occasion that he wasn't behind the attacks. Jamal Ismail, a Palestinian journalist, has said a bin Laden aide called him after Tuesday's attack to say bin Laden denied being involved but "thanked almighty Allah and bowed before him when he heard this news.".............
www2.jsonline.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Could be, could be not. When I'll see real Osama stating himself that he indeed was responsible, then I will perhaps make my judgment, until then, everything is just speculation. He have been claimed both confessing and denying the act - so I can't trust anymore to anything than my own perceptions.

I think I gonna call the dude and ask him

So far FBI seems to say that it doesn't have any hard evidence about Bin Laden's involvement. But I don't know what to think about that. I guess in this case also, the truth gotta come inside; and it comes, for I don't know!

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

v01i0,

There are videos of him admitting to being behind the attacks. If you want to be like some in here (i wont mention names) that IGNORE anything that does NOT fit their theory.... then you go right ahead. Ivan will perseverate the same news articles that no one is denying existed.

Did Ivan look into Osama? Does he know who he is? Has he looked into Osama taking credit for terrirst attacks in the past (right away)?

Read my posts. Check my sources. Ivan clearly showed his colors by IGNORING facts. It's what he does here.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I've seen videos of somebody confessing the crimes in name of Osama Bin Laden, but not himself, never.

And I have reason to believe that FBI would have him wanted for WTC if he is indeed responsible.

But now I shall give Ivan his thread back, and settle down on my chair and watch what will come - it's an damn interesting thread and good job trying to debunk it, capt.

PS. I will look through your posts, capt.

[edit on 3-2-2008 by v01i0]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bunch
This statement right here shows what your true intentions are on this site, thats why I try as hard as possible to stay away from your threads. In all honesty is my opinion that your actions pretty much sum up the so called 'truth" movement. There should be no space on this site for this type of statements.

The members that you attacked for no reason just try to provide another point of view to your report.

Do you even READ Swampfox or CO's posts? Neither do I ever since putting them on ignore, but I imagine you still have the ability to at least see their obnoxious, pointless, uninformative, unresearched, supremely biased, impossibly jaded, incredibly opinionated, elitist, blatantly ignorant posts. So if you've read them and STILL feel like they have a valid, fact-based point of view then either they've turned over a new leaf and started debating instead of erroneously pontificating, or you're as full of it as they are.

[edit on 3-2-2008 by BrokenVisage]

[edit on 3-2-2008 by BrokenVisage]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Capt. I just read your posts, you have posted two sources as evidence against Ivan's case, as follows:
Post 1.
Post 2.

In these posts, you mention MSNBC and some Laura Mansfield commercial site as your sources. However, Ivan used AP(which is Associated Press - an international news agency) as his source, and I find AP far more credible than your sources, sorry. So I gotta think that Ivan here is more correct than you are.

Now that this has been settled, I lay back and watch further evolvement of this most interesting thread!

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

Vo,

Really, i dont care what your opinion is on the credibility of a media outlet. I have not once stated that the information IVAN posted was not accurate . (in regards to the denial of 911 ) BIn Laden DID in fact deny it at the beginning. That is what he does.

The FACT is the AP ALSO reported the confessions Osama and other Al-Queda members have stated.

Ivan IGNORES anything that puts doubt on his theories.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenVisage

Do you even READ Swampfox or CO's posts? Neither do I ever since putting them on ignore, but I imagine you still have the ability to at least see their obnoxious, pointless, uninformative, unresearched, supremely biased, impossibly jaded, incredibly opinionated, elitist, blatantly ignorant posts. So if you've read them and STILL feel like they have a valid, fact-based point of view then either they've turned over a new leaf and started debating instead of erroneously pontificating, or you're as full of it as they are.

Wow.... not to dereail, but this is typical of those that actually FEAR the truth.

911 Truthers:

Ask Questions
Ignore Answers

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Ivan,

Instead of posting a page full of links that will take weeks to read, why doint you pick a couple and tell us all a little about each one.

Thanks,

CO

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Ivan,

Instead of posting a page full of links that will take weeks to read, why doint you pick a couple and tell us all a little about each one.

Thanks,

CO

Ummmm no

Educate yourself. Your the only one CAPTAINOBVIOUS that seems to be having difficulties comprehending this information.

People really appreciate a plethora of links so I provide them.

So U2U me next time if you have more comments like your last one, I will Glady discuss things with you without ruining or trying to ruin or derail every thread pertaining to 9.11.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I'm sure it's upsetting to you when I post on your threads.... Do i ruin them? For you Im sure it does since I bring truth.

You dont like my responses? Click on the ignore tab. I am sure you wont miss me

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
This video says much.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Here is bin laden's son Omar Bin Laden.

Q: Did you immediatly think that your father was behind it(September 11 attacks)?

OMAR: Ya....mabey....uh(unintelligable)

Are you intouch with your father?

Sure not....

Do you have any idea where he is?

.....no....

Do you think he will ever get caught?

I dont think not....

Do you think your father is a terrorist?

a no... i dont think my father is a terrorist.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
What I would find very helpful would be to have all the OBL videos side by side to compare the strange way in which his nose and face seems to change from vid to vid

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join