It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can area51 actually be also area19??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Well I was thinking if it is possible that area19 is actually IN area51.
That electric cable continues underground and leads to area51?? These 2 bases are pretty close together and area19 really looks like nothing is happening there, but area51 is just growing bigger and bigger.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sovietman

The short answer is no.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Why?? can you explain?? Area 19 really doesn't look active, but area 51 does!!

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by gariac

And the long answer is.............??

C'mon fella, you can't just say that and not contribute a little more!
Area 51 is now growing like 'Topsy'. (A lot of 'investment' and 'traffic' going in and out there!)

H

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Yeah that's right. I also don't know for any power supply for area 51?? Does it exist?? Such a big base uses a lot of power.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Hi,

I think what Gariac was trying to say is that Area 19 is a specific area, as is area 51. Therefore it simply can't be the same thing, area 19 is area 19 and the same for area 51.
However, I think what the OP was trying to suggest was that could area 19's suspected operations be conducted within the area 51 boundary, and could the power lines terminating with area 19 be the power supply for area 51?

My answer to that, would be no. Although I'll embelish.

1. I don't think the power lines terminating at Area 19 would be sufficient to supply the whole of area 51 operations.

2. What would be the point in taking the cables overland to area 19 and then underground from 19 to 51? I would imagine that digging would be something to avoid if possible in an ex nuclear test zone! :-)

Cheers

Robbie

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Hi,

I think what Gariac was trying to say is that Area 19 is a specific area, as is area 51. Therefore it simply can't be the same thing, area 19 is area 19 and the same for area 51.
However, I think what the OP was trying to suggest was that could area 19's suspected operations be conducted within the area 51 boundary, and could the power lines terminating with area 19 be the power supply for area 51?

My answer to that, would be no. Although I'll embelish.

1. I don't think the power lines terminating at Area 19 would be sufficient to supply the whole of area 51 operations.

2. What would be the point in taking the cables overland to area 19 and then underground from 19 to 51? I would imagine that digging would be something to avoid if possible in an ex nuclear test zone! :-)

Cheers

Robbie

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I think 34.5 kV is enough to power a base like area 51. If, or course, there aren't some powerful lasers, it's more than enough for every day operations (if you can call it every day operations
).

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
stratsys-sws got it right. Tom Mahood is a lurker here, so I won't attempt to paraphrase his opinion on Area 19 other than it is not as spooky as he first believe it to be. Ask anyone from the NTS and they will tell you area 19 was for high yield underground tests. Of course, any time you have a remote area, it is possible to do something covert. For instance, we still don't know where the Scorpians, Iraqi fighters smuggled into the US by the CIA, were training on the NTS.

In the various area51 panoramas, you can see the power lines on the base. I believe the power comes up on the north side from the NTS.

n37 14 36.29 w115 49 8.25 is the location of the substation on the base.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join