It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Simple and Elegant Plan (9/11)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Whilest I don't like to go around supporting the truth movement because the truth movement has turned into their own cult, I'll admit that they have good points.
Put it either way, complacency or having a hand in the dirty deed itsself are both almost as serious because complacency still means there was hands in the job. It still means that people met, deals were made, crooks were hired.
The OP has a great point, though. Even very simply put, 9/11 was the ultimate swindle in the civilized history of man.

Talk about patience, Rumsfeld's aspartame takes years to give you cancer and kill you off, AND you gotta get accostomed to its taste. Proves to me right there that A) these bastards have the patience to sit and wait, and B) these bastards are evil in the worst way, to be content slowly poisoning society physically and mentally and to be happy just sitting back and casually watching everything fall apart. For christ's friggin cereal, they're poisoning us with chemcals that their own companies have come up with and tested thoroughly, and then brainwashing us to continue using it even after the fact that it's been proven time and time again that aspartame and the likes are poisonous and should not be anywhere near anything we take internally.

So, Nixon and Donald Rumsfeld, Saddam's new (80s new) bio-weapons and Donald Rumsfeld, aspartame and Donald Rumsfeld, and then 9-11 and Donald Rumsfeld.

Gosh, what are the chances this same guy shows up again and again in all the world's worst dealings?

Once this all comes out, you might see things such as multiple homicide and Donal Rumsfeld, illegal young boy sex trade And Donald Rumsfeld, Treason and Rumsfeld, genocide and Rumsfeld, conspiracy against the Amer5ican People and Rumsfeld, and then hopefully JAIL FOR LIFE and Rumsfeld.

In summation, this has dirty rotten fingerprints all over it either way the cookie crumbles, and to be honest, 90 or more percent of those fingerprints are not poor brown muslims, but rich white guys, and this can be PROVEN.... So why is there still a question of why or why not 9/11 should be re-investigated? OF COURSE it should be re-investigated, because the bad guys keep winning, and American's deserve to know why. Why did this beloved country fail it's so called beloved citizens when they needed it the most?

I mean, this is a serious issue. It's so ignorant to say "just forget about it. 6 years have gone by blah blah" because, in my eyes, September 11th is happening again and again daily, every second we've let slip by since that day. It's poisoning our very nature, our psychology. Every time someone does some horrible thing and somebody else is suffering, and onlookers just walk by and act like this horrible thing that happened is in no way shape or form their responsibility or concern.

In reality, september 11th has been happening for the better portion of half a century. It just (more or less) came to a head on that day in Early Fall of 2001.
To be honest with you, it hasn't REALLY come to a head yet, but our
comfortablility in our own negligence bubble is very near bursting.

Do not be surprised by the fact that leaders are liars, criminals, and mentally manipulated meat puppets. What else is politics really for, other than to showcase to people how "people-ish" the government looks?

"Look, son. Politicians really do debate about real issues such as gays in the military and custody of Britney Spears' children. So rest assured. All of your issues are being taken care of by someone else, who's a person, just like you and me. Let them be responsible for talkin' and policy' makin'. We just need to be responsible for working, voting, and consuming American brands made in China for .02 cents per hour. That's why God made America, son. So we would never have to be suspicious of anything ever again. So we could be perfect and eat Taco Bell 3 times a week."

I'm more surprised that absolutely nobody is doing anything, and the ones who are are so few and far between (relative to the population size of the country/world) that it doesn't matter. Nothing gets done unless a majority actually gets involved.

This is why democracy is a bad thing. This is why democracy is silly. You can rule by small numbers of people in a democracy, as long as you get the majority to go along it it. I mean, we're not really supposed to be a democracy, but yet here we are... ruled by the majority, ruled by what weighs the most, ruled by what's the shiniest, ruled by what looks the best.

This isn't even a democracy. It's a hipocracy. Saying we stand for one thing, then doing the complete opposite. We're not only willing to fight for what we obviously do not seriously believe in but are just saying to save face and make things more socially lubricated, but we're willing to have other people (innocent teenage boys with their whole lives ahead of them) go off and kill people and eventually die for what we obviously only say we believe in.

Evidence....evidence.....we're all looking for evidence. Turn on the #ing TV and look at the state of humanity as a whole.

There's your smoking gun. Look at your own life. You are your own smoking gun, and you are responsible for not seeing the truth.

The plan to hijack America and run it into some # could not have happened without all of us being stupid and being okay with being that way. But it's not okay, considering everything that anyone does affects the final outcome. We allowed ourselves to become too friendly with the tv and the newspaper. We allowed ourselves to be corrupted by money. We allowed ourselves to be more concerned with getting to work on time than with the sanctity of human life, most of the time only avoiding killing everyone in our way just because that in itsself would be in our way.

What should we be really talking about when discussing 9/11? The almost unverifiable specifics of how it was pulled off, or our continuing idiotic reaction towards it and EVERYTHING ELSE in modern day history?
Should we even be concerned with who did it? Somebody did it, and somebody obviously either directly or indirectly pulled a giant fast one obviously several times over on the Americans and the world. OR
Should we be asking ourselves why WE ALLOWED THIS TO HAPPEN? Why do we continually allow this stuff to happen to us, and yet never learn. Why do we fail to address the causes of our world's problems?
Just the symptoms... and mostly we just make the symptoms worse by what they are telling us is helping.

the main question I wanna know the answer to reguarding 9/11,JFK, the wars throughout history, the oppression, the misery.... is why we never change these things? All we do about these things is we talk endlessly about changing things, and in the best possible scenario we've had, all we do is we move the problems around. If it's away from a media hotspot, the prying eyes of the public don't see it, therefore it doesn't exist.
The problem is that it does exist. The same problem has existed for thousands and thousands of years, the dis-ease of the world just being chopped up and moved around to different places.

It never went away because we never dealt with it as people! We dealt with it always as higher entities in the form of governments that pretend to be in our iterests, but are actually of their own interests.... cuz somehow, we always let the people with our money make the decisions... cuz somehow, we always come to rely upon someone else, something else, something that we think is more powerful than us and we think we can trust, and always we eventually end up back in the same old #, just a different asshole.

In reality, the problem of the opposite of good will always exist, and all we can REALLY do in this realm of existence is to move the problem elsewhere.....

So I guess this will just play out, and we may never know the answers, and the only thing you can do is to be cool with that.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Ok.
CD people.
As I have said multiple times I do not will not think CD is a viable option.
It is like I said too dang messy to plan and impliment such a plan with your own people.
It brings too many factors into the planning.
Too many variables.
Too many variables mean too many things that can blow up in your face.
That and I respectfully read the evidence different then you and don't see any proof of CD.
Some very good twisting of media to make room for such a opinion as yours. All to their gain.
Your in love with the idea. I get it.
But the simple fact is I can see THEIR gain in having you think that.
And I can also see how they could easily have set it up.
And I could easily see how it is to THEIR gain that you think like that.

I mean look at the attitudes expressed by people that buy into the CD theories out there. Please understand I am not attacking you.
I just REALLY don't see it. Doesn't mean I am sheeple. Doesn't mean I am ignorant. Doesn't mean I think your idiots.
Doesn't mean I buy into everything they tell me.

All this bickering, implied insults "You've got to be stupid not to believe CD." and name calling HAS GOT TO STOP!
If we are EVER to find to get the truth.
I am guilty of it too I admit that.
But I am not one that takes kindly to being told I am just sheeple because I really and honestly don't see your theories as being viable.
What we need is respect and willingness to agree to disagree and above ALL ELSE a commitment to getting the truth.
NOT just our own pet theories.

And that is what this thread was after all "If I was the planner of this what would I do." Given that I am one of a sneaky nature anyway.
Who has experience in planning.

[edit on 28-1-2008 by WraothAscendant]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by WraothAscendant

Bravo!!

He is so right people. There is way too much bickering on this site. We are getting further and further from the truth the more crap we talk to eachother!

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Incidently the more I think about this the more I think this proverbial rabbithole ends at none other than Daddy Bush.
For the reasons I have listed and more.
AND it all fits. I think.

George Herbert Walker Bush (born June 12, 1924), was the forty-first President of the United States, serving from 1989 to 1993. Before his presidency, Bush was the forty-third vice president of the United States in the administration of Ronald Reagan.

Bush was born in Massachusetts to Senator Prescott Bush and Dorothy Walker Bush. He became involved in politics soon after graduating from Yale University, serving as a member of the United States House of Representatives for the 7th district of Texas (1967–1971), the United States Ambassador to the United Nations (1971–1973), chairman of the Republican National Committee (1973–1974), Chief of the United States Liaison Office in the People's Republic of China (1974–1976), and Director of the Central Intelligence Agency (1976–1977). After an unsuccessful 1980 presidential run, Bush was chosen by Ronald Reagan to be vice president. During his tenure (1981–1989), Bush was the first person ever to serve as Acting President of the United States.

In 1989, Bush succeeded Reagan as president, defeating challenger Michael Dukakis. He is the father of George W. Bush, the 43rd and current president of the United States, and Jeb Bush, former governor of Florida. Upon the death of Gerald Ford in 2006, Bush became the oldest living United States president.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Your forgetting about Old Grand Dad Prescott Bush, the self proclaimed NAZI.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by WraothAscendant
reply to post by Jeff Riff

I just looked at it as if I was so inclined to do so with the power to do so.
Do too much and leave too many possible threads, get too intricate in your plans, you stand a chance of being found out and becoming the most hated individual in America and lose all your power.
These people that had a hand in this aren't stupid.
They know people.
They have made it their lives work manipulating and twisting every event to a favorable light.
And that is why I cannot accept the Controled Demolition theory. It's tooo damn messy. Brings in more people then is needed if you properly plan and make damn sure to cover your butt.
And then there is the procuring the materials (explosives).
And then there is the people setting up the explosives.
And so on and so forth.
Tooooooooo messy.
And I myself am paranoid when I am doing something I know I could land myself in deep dookie for. So I plan and plan and plan, and when Im done planning I make contigency plans.
All kept as simple as possible to as to not complicate matters and give Murphy's lovable law from pimp slapping me.

While your theory is sound, I still RESPECTFULLY disagree.

For example, when the Military decides to embark on a new project, they use a multitude of people and to each they assign a task. Each sub-task may be completely innocent in nature, and no one individual has a clue what the other is doing. Together though, all tasks create a monster in whatever given form as we know.

In the WTC for example, not too long before 9/11, there were contractors in the towers doing various things. "Communications wiring", "renovations" and a multitude of other things. If one guy had no clue what the other was doing, came in, did their job, the next guy did this , the other guy did that, and then a few people n the inside were assigned to tie it all together, you could very easily have the whole explosive chain in place without any one guy knowing he had any role.

I think most Government operations work somewhere along those lines.
Many people doing many tasks and only a few people in the know, who tie it all together or coordinate it. Hell, who's to say that the few people left "in the know" weren't also on one of those planes so that all who were left were the initial planners?

I think 9/11 was more of a case (in planning) of using the obvious to slip right under the radar.

I tend to think though, that it indeed took a lot more planning than one would be led to beleive.

One thing is for certain though, I have a cousin and HAD an uncle in the NYT Police and One in the Fire Dept on that day and they all swore on their lives that there were explosives in all three buildings, and that the fires were not near as bad as they were made out to be.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Critical_Mass

One thing I forgot to emphasize, I think it was more left to Osama and his people to plan the hows of the attack. Most likely given targets and how we wouldn't be watching.

Military planning is a different animal I think.
I think we would have to look more to how they plan Black Ops.
You know the secret stuff they want to make sure don't get out.
Like how the CIA would do things. (Another Daddy Bush clue)

As for your realitives swearing there was explosive, my natural inclination would be to ask what was the factors that made them swear to that?
If it was sound, I would be inclined to point out the following factors:
1) The scene was a choas of confusion sonicly as well as peoplewise.
2) Booms could also come from things falling inside the buildings. After all the internal collapse would start before any outward signs that it was collapsing was seen. Admittingly the outward signs would very shortly be presenting themselves.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I pretty much agree.

But to add to my one liner, it's pretty glaringly obvious that WTC7 was controlled destruction at its most perfected... and as much as I'd actually love to disagree with some mindless truthers nowadays, I just can't man.

I can see how the other side would gain by giving us little inconsistencies to gripe about, but this is MAJOR. I mean, that's a smoking gun, no matter how you put it. This 47 story meshed steel structure, which for some reason people underestimate (oh yeah, 9/11), uhh is basically a giant meshed steel box. Like Labtop once said in one of his blogs, you'd have to have some sort of telescoping effect of the steel framework in order for solid steel to fall into itsself and therefore have the building fall perfectly in allignment with itsself, in order for the official story to hold weight. Remember, they offered no explanation for building 7's collapse. So apparently, some previously unknown form of structural failure has taken place, since the collapse is so baffling. Either that, or it's collapse stands as impossible in accordance with the story.

As much as I would feel comfortable again believing that nothing seems out of place.... I mean, it was building 7 that brought me into this whole conspiracy theory world, and even as I've crossed the threshold of as much CT as I can handle, and basically given up on thinking too in depth about "What if things were a conspiracy?" and even as I myself start to laugh at myself for some of the things I've fallen for, some of the things that I have almost believed wholeheartedly... september 11th is the stickler.

There was something very odd about wtc7, and we have the evidence in video form, and we have structural engineers (I've talked to a couple real life structural engineers myself) stating that this collapse was impossible naturally OR from fire and even moderate to heavy damage.

IF WTC7 was found to have been brought down by anything other than just "the attacks" or fire or whatever fluff you wanna believe, 9/11 is blown wide open.... because then that means everything else was planned and known about.

I mean, if we could only be so lucky as to have as clear evidence of UFOs as we have for September 11th. We would be taking UFOs a lot more seriously if we did. I mean, we have "aliens landing on the white house lawn"-type evidence of it being an inside job here, and even the OP doesn't deny that.

Why haven't people gone to jail? Why is nothing being done? I know enough people who think september 11th was a criminal act that at least had approval by our own government officials that it's safe to say the American People approve of further investigations and criminal charges being brought up on our current administration, at the very least.

The government is not in our hands anymore. The proof is obviously that the above mentioned isn't happening. If you need more evidence of the conspiracy against you, I might as well plug you into a machine that breathes and feeds you as well. You're as good as vegetative at that point. I mean, it just scares me that we're dealing with complete loss of governmental control, and yet all it took to start the American Revolution was a 3% tax on TEA. Now, we have more like a 50% (probably more) tax on life in general (combining all taxes into one here), we have war without congressional approval, laws taking away civil liberties completely, corporate ownership of everything, and we can't even be bothered by it enough to look up from the newest episode of The Kardashians.

Like... how many American people have to die in a single day in order for people to wake up and care? It has to be American people, because obviously, we're worth much much more than anyone else in the world. 3.000 people die in one day on American soil, and it's a historic tragedy unequalled to any other, but yet a couple years later, hundreds of thousands of people die in the Tsunami in Indonesia and such, and we've forgot that those lives even happened at all. Where's the justice for the no doubt millions still suffering from the outcome of the 2004 tsunamis? Why is it okay for us to spend billions on death in the middle east, and not even so much as bat an eyelash at releif efforts to help an almost worldwide disaster?

If 9/11 wasn't enough proof of it's own that this nation is hopelessly corrupt, let the War in Iraq stand as evidence of it's own.

Our hands are covered in blood, no matter how much we wanna pretend to be innocent and peace-loving. We're all indirectly responsible for millions of dead people, millions and millions of bodies worth of blood.
200some million clueless people all indirectly murdering children in far off lands.

I don't wanna debate 9/11 anymore. I wanna debate whether our way of life is right or not. I wanna debate how any American could not feel responsible for it all each and every time they fill up their cars and continue to let Satan ram his cold hard... evil-ness... up our buttholes, all for the sake of convenience. All because we don't like to move around, people are dying.

That is where the debate is at. No more 9/11. Let's look and see if it doesn't seem as though humans are being suckered by somebody into going down a path that is very detrimental to our well being without our knowledge and/or consent.

Sure does seem that way.

There is no better time for dissent than now, in my opinion.

If you are in the Chicagoland area and wanna start a real revolution, hit me up.

Let's stop debating the logistics of buildings and the names and numbers. We'll take names later. Let's come together and start something! There's enough evidence that humanity is in trouble. Let's start the independent nation of Humanity. We don't need America at all. The world would be better without it.

America is the conspiracy we should all be concerned about. I just don't know what to do, since us humans think we're so goddamn right all the time. I'm never gunna convince a patriot that his country is not what's worth dying for. I'm never gunna convince a Christian that the Bible is not the word of God, nor is it holy in any means.

Of course, maybe this is all too dramatic for what I meant to say which was this:

Oops, we're taking life seriously again!

My thoughts are winding. Sorry if it feels like I'm derailing the subject.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by indierockalien

DERAILING IT?
YOU ACTUALLY THINK YOUR DERAILING IT?!?!?!??!??!?!!?
$h!t man I am half tempted to attempt a move to Chicago now.
You hit on practically every thought I have had myself.
The WC7 I haven't looked all that much.
It seemed immaterial to the question of whether the Twin Towers actually collapsed by the damage they sustained. But you bring up some very valid points.

But suffice it to say, GREAT F***ING POST MAN!!!

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Your post makes good sense to me.From what I've seen,heard and read, things point to an inside job.
I've always thought it was done on a less than stellar level to create conspiracies.
Every piece of the puzzle has holes in it.This is how we end up with "sides".

The part of this that perplexes me is that NO group has claimed responsibility.I highly doubt that the supposed 19 highjackers were the sum total of a group to perpetrate the single largest attack on American soil.
Much smaller attacks have usually been claimed by someone within a short period of time, but on 9/11 the American government tells people who is responsible..............and they buy it.
Osama isn't even wanted for 9/11 according to his poster on the FBI most wanted list.
Bush,Cheney and Rumsfeld have been caught in far too many lies as well.Is this part of the puppet master's plan?Create more confusion?Or are they just setting up fall guys?

So many questions and not enough answers.

Thought provoking post.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by citizen truth

Im inclined to think Osama served in a simular capacity that he did against the Russians. And was probly guarnteed that we (meaning those of us wanting justice) would be tripped up trying to catch him. Which we have.
As an asset.
Since I believe the us doing it to ourselves is just too messy a theory.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
The thing about this is that if anybody who was actually involved figured out that they WERE involved in the attack on 9/11 after the fact, would they wanna come forward? Or would they feel so guilty about what they unknowlingly did, that the fear of ever getting blamed for it would be enough to silence them? No doubt some people involved would prolly feel so ashamed that they would commit suicide. Those with the courage (and the proof) enough to oust the whole thing... would they be allowed to come forward at all?
You'd think anybody deeply enough involved to be able to put together the pieces of his involvement in 9/11 would be in deep enough to be either a major asset, or a major liability. I mean, for 99% of all people, silence is an easy thing to get. Just tell them to shut up or something bad is gunna happen to them and their family, and they'll stay qiet...especially if it's the government, involving the most top secret info in the world,... no doubt they've got these liabilities on a short leash. Since we don't know any of their names, someone who dies suddenly isn't gunna arouse much suspicion. So They could probably have all their loose ends tied by now. The people who know for sure, and can prove it, are smart enough to keep quiet if they value their lives or anyone's life who exists around them.

I don't have any doubt that a middle eastern person or persons were involved in this at some point, if at the very least, at a propaganda level... but the question about whether they were those 19 guys on those four planes is still up in the air. There's evidence to suggest that they were flying the planes, and there's evidence to suggest that they weren't. Some people said they were found alive, some of them, and other people say they all slammed into various places using our commercial airliners on sept 11th. I don't know for sure.

All I know is that this was an "inside" job.

Suffice to say that the proof that 9/11 was a big lie is the fact that, conveniently, everyone that mattered got away, another war was started with the excuse of 9/11 and WMDs that was admittedly totally false, and ya know.... now that we're pissing Muslims off about 1000 times worse than we were pre-9/11, why no more Muslim Extremeist attacks within our country?

Why aren't there more sleeper cells, that were talked so much about on the news and in movies, being activated within our country to create more attacks and continue this "Jihad on America"? Isn't Jihad a pretty serious thing to declare? Did the the Muslims just all get sidetracked with playing XBOX too long? Obviously, they aren't too mad at us for invading their cities, destroying their economies, and killing their families on false pretenses... because obviously, the official story tells us that they had the skills, the finances, and the equipment to get from the middle east to here in order to explode our buildings.

Some people say that no attacks means that America is doing its job. Those people... are dim-witted... because I've seen more suspicious people floating around at the airport and not being checked than ever before, and then I see other seemingly innocent people being practically anally probed by security... and when they do that to people, it seems just like more of a PR stunt type thing.... So, if America is doing it's job when all these people are pissed at us, my question is.... How? Security at the airports is backwards, the borders are as open as Tara Reid's no no place, and the populace as a whole is slowly being disarmed. Who is protecting our open borders and backwards airports in this time of intense Anti-Americanism?

Now seems like the most fruitfultime for angry Muslim Extremists to walk right past security beating an old lady senseless, or for an angry Muslim radical group to sneak in through Mexican/Canadian borders... but it's just not happening. Where's the enemy at? Who are we fighting in this War on Terror?

In all other wars, except for the less successful but very similar Wars on Drugs and Communism, we have no enemy and all enemies all at once. It's like saying that this is a war on Evil. It's just too broad. You could just as easily say "We're fighting a War on Evil, and the group that is responsible is Satanists, and the man responsible is Satan." Since Satan is just as much an effigy as Bin Laden has become, I think my comparison is well stated.

So, if we just replaced the word "terror" with evil, and the word "al Quieda" with Satan Worshippers, and the name "Bin Laden" with the name of Satan ... we get radical Christian extremist talk. That tends to creep us out, even most Christians. But ya know, the War on Terror is more legit because back in the days of jesus, they didn't have TV, but we can see the terrorists every day at 7 o clock, ya know, jumping over stuff and crawling under stuff, acting all "terrorist-y" ya know?

so that's how we are supposed to know they are telling the truth? because the moving picture box has got almost ninja looking dudes with black turbins on hopping around a jungle gym?

I dunno exactly what my initial thought was here, cuz I walked away from this comment for a while mid way through.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by indierockalien

And I contend proper planning you don't need that many potential liabilities, or should I say American Liabilities.
Don't need to tell Al Queda much if they and Osama are the assets I think they are.
The whole damn thing looks to me like a damn good plan to keep us spinning our wheels.
Excellent marks on knowing how people work.
Excellent marks on manipulation.

All I have said fits together in my head a little too well to be just a fluke, obviously.
I'd leave intentional holes aka false leads to that has lead to this mess that plays out daily in this forum and accross the country.
I'd deny access to files.
Even some files that couldn't possibly hurt me but would make others assume I am hiding it for more sinister reasons.

The plan as I have put forward is EXACTLY what I would do if I had the ability and lack of morals to pull it off.
Like I said simple (really) and elegant.
With a VERY low possibility it will come back to my doorstep.

And as for the ideas of 9/11 being one big cluster f*** as far as plans.
It sounds to me like trying to shove pet theories in.
If it was as I state then wouldn't take such stupid chances.
In the case of Daddy Bush, look at his position for a few years DIRECTOR of the CIA.
A group as dirty as they come and damn good at this cloak and dagger manipulation BS.
To say they did this themselves (ala CD) I think is HIGHLY underestimating the people we are talking about.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Oh and once again not to say any crap against your family but it is a well known fact in psychology that eye witness testimony is crap.
For any of a number of reasons.
Not my words either. My college professor's words. Who helped write the textbook.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by WraothAscendant
All meekly agreed to by a scared public that wanted the illusion of security.

Yes the illusion of security, most want something like this, some know it's impractical to wage war to create security. Wasn't Hitler just discussed? Was Iraq, and its wealth included in because of some long standing plans by Rumsfeld and Co.?

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I had a thought that popped up while reading through the thread here. Someone said something about others outside of the loop, who decided to jump onto the bandwagon because they knew they would be insulated from investigation.

In particular, I am thinking about WTC 7 here. Maybe Silverstein didn't actually know that 9/11 was going to happen. Let's say that the Towers did indeed collapse according to the official version. But Silverstein got together with Guliani right away, and started looking at what they were going to do with the area after the cleanup. At such a meeting, they may have just decided it was in the best interest of the city to knock down WTC7 as well, thinking ahead to redevelopment. I think any mayor would be thinking ahead to redevelopment, naturally. Even as the fires were still burning. This would actually be part of comprehending the magnitude of the disaster for someone like a mayor. It would be his job to think about this.

Of course, they would never be able to explain this to the average citizen, even if it was in the best interest of the city for long-term recovery and development. Then of course there is the whole insurance fraud issue.

[edit on 1/28/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by infinityoreilly

I'm inclined as I said to believe Daddy Bush is the ugly head of this particular monster.
Research him. I am sure you'll see.
Otherwise I am not sure on your point.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

Good one.
I think that would fit the ticket QUITE well.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   

I want to be sure that I fully understand you correctly.

Do you believe that the official version of 9/11 is actually almost entirely accurate? With a few minor exceptions in the details perhaps. That the real conspirators had no direct connection, other than manipulating the efforts of the foreign operatives?

Or do you believe that foreign operatives knocked down the towers as reported, and that the rest of what happened on 9/11 was carried out by domestic operatives of various specialties including psychological warfare (media)?

EDIT to add: In the latter scenario, the domestic operatives could have loyalties to various agancies, secret societies, corporations, etc. and be acting somewhat independently even.

And even their seeming "independence" may have actually been part of the overall conspiracy to sow confusion, even among powerful people who think they are "in the know" or "in the loop."

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Well there was talk previously of "having to speed plans up" because total control is impossible, when the dust settled and people who weren't fully "in on it" said hey lets include Iraq I think they overstepped into a big pile of "cluster *uck".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join