It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truthers hidden agenda....supporting the radical left and terrorism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I have been questioning 9-11 and doing research for the past couple of years. I think that there are many questions that still need to be answered, and I am at the point where I am leaning towards government involvement. At the very least, there is no doubt in my mind that the incompetence of the government allowed the incident to happen, if not directly.

On the boards I have read some disturbing comments from ATS peers stating that Truthers don't care about 9-11, they are only trying to support a political agenda. I also read that Truthers are no better than the terrorists themselves, since they are trying to shift focus away from the responsible parties.

This is something that I am not understanding and I am wanting more of an explanation. Since comments like that have no place in the posts that were being discussed, I would like to open a forum in which people can talk about the this.

Lets get the ball rolling.

[edit on 26-1-2008 by Jeff Riff]

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Oh no not the radical left, God save us all!

Yes the radical right that created 9-11 are sooo much better...

This is so tiring, they have no argument left, simple as that, so they revert to character assassination and stereotyping to sway the fence sitters from joining the lunatic fringe, those that really know what's a going on...

Fly your freak flag, as they said in the 60's, screw the idiots who want to maintain the status quo cause they fear change and freedom...And terrorists, and commies, and lefties, and hell, and strangers, and life...

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
The truth movement has indeed attempted to shift the focus away from the terrorists. Some truthers call the 19 highjackers "patsies" or claim they never got on the planes. "remote controlled"

Thus shifting all blame to the United States government, The Rockefellers, Larry Silverstein, the Jews..or what ever the flavor of the week is.

Should 911 have been prevented? I wish it were.
Could it have been? Not sure.

Bush didn't create 911 for justification to go to war in Afghanistan, or Iraq.
He USED it as fear tactics to invade Iraq.

It does bother me that some truthers say that the mulslim extremists did not have involvement. This is not true at all. To shift focus away from the real criminals in my eyes leaves us vulnerable to another sucker punch like the one on 911.

There is not one shred of proof that shows the government guilty of orchestrating (MIHOP) or allowing it to happen. (LIHOP)

Just my Sat morning rant.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainObvious

We all need a saturday morning rant every once in a while Captain. I am on the fence regarding 9-11, but I certainly dont have a political agenda.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeff Riff
Must be the same fence I'm on plus I'm far enough away from US politics to have no agendas in that department.

All we seem to have plenty of is inadequate proof of anything and I expect that to continue for the forseeable future.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Jeff, that is a Karl Rove black propaganda tactic taken from here:

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it." Joseph Goebbels

"Why, of course, the people don’t want war. . . . Why would some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best that he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece. Naturally, the common people don’t want war; neither in Russia nor in England nor in America, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship or a Parliament or a Communist dictatorship . . . voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country." Joseph Goebbels

Stand firm in what feels morally and ethically right to you. For Orwell's defined ruling class demanded groupthink, will overwhelm us all if we do not. Apathy and fear, from intimidation, are two of the most lethal forms promoting death of free thinking and emergence of mass groupthink.

In the words of those surviving the Holocaust, "We will never forget." They meant the lessons of history, as taught by such notable philosophers and statespersons as George Santayana and Edmund Burke:

"Those ignoring history are doomed to repeat it." George Santayana

" All it takes for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke

I have been studying world history since I was 8 years old. That is well over 1/2 century of continuing formal and informal study. I learned long ago how the ruling class takes global control, as written by Orwell and Huxley so many years ago. Those fictional books are completely immersed in truth lessons from history not illusion.

We must not forget or ignore the lessons of history, and must take positive action, when action is demanded. I much prefer to do that before bloody revolution, not after the paid anarchists are done with mass chaos and confusion, well promoted by the use of black propaganda.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObviousThere is not one shred of proof that shows the government guilty allowing it to happen. (LIHOP)

Sorry but we do have lots of evidecne to support the (LIHOP).

The government had lots of warnings that something was going to happen from domestic and foreign intell agencies.

I believe the FAA alone had over 50 warnings. How many warnings does it take to at least raise the security level ?

Several of the hijackers were flagged by the airport computer sytem, several more set off the security scanners and they were all still allowed to get on the planes.

We have security footage of the hijackers at the ticket counters but no footage of them at the planes.

We also have up to date reports of some of the hijackers being alive.

[edit on 26-1-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionStars

Wow Orion I did not know that you were that far into your life endeavour....Old soul, yet young at heart.

What I am suprised at is that there is nobody on here talking about the so called "left wing agenda of the Truthers." These people get on a post and make pointless claims about the Truth movement being nothing more than a left wing political movement....or that we are no better than the terrorists themselves.

Here is the thing that really upsets me. Whenever you take something that is so powerful for the Truth movement, such as the testimony of William Rodriguez...all the official story believers are nowhere to be seen. With William, you have first hand testimony. He talks all over the world, yet not one of you people will challenge him. Do you think that he has a hidden agenda?

Please...anyone that supports the official story come out here and challenge me. Prove that I have an agenda...Prove that I am no better than the terrorists....Point blank....If you can look at 9-11 and all the BS surrounding the incident, and support the official story....YOU ARE THE TERRORIST.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pilgrum
reply to post by Jeff Riff
Must be the same fence I'm on plus I'm far enough away from US politics to have no agendas in that department.

Same here. I think this is the case for most people that have trouble with the media account, and the increase in uncertainty about 9/11 in the last few years has the more vitriolic souls trying to justify it without being forced to realize that there's more to the uncertainty than just an assload of people being stupid and going to an internet website. All I hear from mouths like Mark Roberts is that I (the generalized majority "truther") only believe what I do because... I want to sell a book? Or because I bought one...? People just trying to cash in? On what, if this is the excuse for where it all came from? It doesn't make sense to me either way. I know a little bit more about myself, and why I believe what I do, than that.

top topics

join