It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Image of Lazar's alleged S4 base!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Hey Everyone,

I'm new to this forum and I'm not sure if the following link or something similar has already been posted (even though I have tried searching for a previous post). Have any of you checked out the Google Maps image of the S4 area lately?

If not, check it out here:

maps.google.com...,-115.837827&spn=0.008692,0.014462&t=k&z=16&om=0

Until just a few months ago, you could not zoom into this area too far and view it in crystal-clear detail. Note the whole mound is said to be the base that Bob Lazar describes. Note the faintly purplish "arc" to the left of the mound and the small "paths" close to it. Are these the hangar doors of the well-camouflaged hangar area Lazar was once inside?

Let me know what you think!

-= VbN =-

[edit on 2008-1-24 by VikingByNature]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
An u think S4 would show up on google earth?

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
First thing's first.. The government denied the existance of area 51, this was disproved by Google Earth !
Secondly.. for anyone to think that we could be the only inteligent life there is.. ANYWHERE.. would have to be completely crazy, not the people comming forward to try and get this info to you!
You should be always use common sense.. regarding how you live your life, e.g. dont run off to join a ufo cult !! But use your brain and consider your own existance.. A creature somewhere off this planet might be told that they also are alone in the universe!
I thank the mass amount of people who come forward to tell their side of the most incredible story you'll never know! It's too easy to pass it all off as they're crazy! USE YOUR BRAIN.. !

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

ummmm No. The Government admitted to the existence of Area 51 a few years back, before Google Earth.

I don't get all the hype about Area 51 anyway.... it's only a testing ground for Aircraft.
extra DIV

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
S4 is not something that would show up on Google Maps, it's all underground.

You've got to stop and ask yourself if America would let Google post images of one of their greatest secrets on the internet for all to see. It's the same scenario as the Dulce base not showing up on Google maps.

How do you hide from a satellite? Put it underground.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone

ummmm No. The Government admitted to the existence of Area 51 a few years back, before Google Earth.

I don't get all the hype about Area 51 anyway.... it's only a testing ground for Aircraft.

If that is true then why did they deny its existence for so many years why would there be reason for hiding a test site?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by gmac1000

If that is true then why did they deny its existence for so many years why would there be reason for hiding a test site?

Someday, try to get directions to a business' R&D facility.
Experimental aircraft, especially ones being designed for military maneuvers are intended to be kept as secret as possible.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by gmac1000

Originally posted by elevatedone

You just questioned a rabid Steeler fan. You're in for a rough ride. If he deleted this post, I wouldn't be surprised.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by gmac1000

Because they needed a secret area to test top of the line military aircraft that they don't want Google earth to see them doing it lol remember Google earth was originally a Russian spy satellite

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I dont find it so hard to believe that we could be the only intelligent life ( excluding other animals of lower intelligence on our own planet ), it's a miracle we are here with the trials and tribulations of life, the planet and the universe. Maybe we are the first species (someone has to be the first), maybe we are a complete fluke. Our time scale is a mere blink of an eye in terms of the universes age we could light up and blow out in an instant and billions of years away another spark of life could flare up and fade away spending its brief time asking the same questions we do. I have no doubt there's some form of life out there but i don't believe just because we evolved intelligence that its the way of all life.

Anything is possible.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Actually dude, the Government admitted to the existance of Area 51 when the employees of said base brought about a class-action lawsuit against the Government on charges that their toxic waste was being burned in the open inside the base... Causing all TYPES of horrific side-effects (not to mention deaths)... INCLUDING scaling of the skin, before it eventually fell off leaving nothing but muscle and ligament exposed.

Pretty disgusting, if you ask me... But that is the REAL reason why Area 51 is now no longer a secret.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by gmac1000

Actually the government did finally admit that area 51 existed. they kinda had to since a congressional staffer messed up in the 90's and put it on the public congressional budget not on the black projects budget!

Then the next year it was off the public budget again and the government is back to denying its existence. Which makes sense use a slip up to cover for the new base that holds all the real secret stuff.

Edit to add: also when area 51 first opened it wasn't classified at all.

[edit on 2/16/2009 by Mercenary2007]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Google Earth technology has been around long before Google Earth itself. On that, you can bet your bottom dollar.
By the time Google Earth was RELEASED **by the government** all of their "secrets" were hidden.

I'm actually surprised that after Nine posts nobody knew why Area 51 was no longer a secret base, although I'm sure our esteemed Moderator knew... He just didn't want to waste the energy to explain.

new topics

top topics

join