It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Video Analyses PROVING Explosions Prior to Collapse

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Well, after seeing the last video from this youtube member, I went and checked out some of his other footage. He has a 2-part series entitled

911 eyewitness- peak of events parts 1 and 2:

It is a must see.

They show you how they did it, they have the original footage, and quite frankly, I want to see someone debunk this.

edit to add: In support of this, footjob also presents us with other evidence he claims was edited out of interviews:

In conjunction with other evidence we've had for years of these explosions prior to the collapse, can one really doubt any more that there WERE explosions?

So with all this evidence of explosions, you figure the 911 Commission would have looked into such things. lol. But we all know the 911 commission report was a total joke, leaving out explanations of WTC7, and not really doing a REAL investigation. Ignoring evidence. It's sick. There's other motives, and they are of a green color.

We need a new investigation. A real one. Cause we've done our own. Citizens Grand Jury anyone?

Edit to add:
And then of course we still have this clip, which many will write off as a gas tank going off or something, or claim the explosion was dubbed in:

And here: yet ANOTHER piece of footage I had not seen. Explosion!

My God, who is this guy? Where's he getting this stuff? Says he's from Italy. Raises some questions, for sure.

And here, another one, this time from CNN footage that hasn't been edited:

[edit on 23-1-2008 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Quite obviously swamp gas exploded in a nearby swamp in NY and caused the sounds you hear.

Nothing to see here, move on ladies and gents.

Sigh.

*waits patiently for the average persistent debunker to come and try this one*

LPG cans all simultaneously exploding due to that incredibly hot 'smoky' fire.. nope.

Fireworks?
Urr.. nope.

Here we go: 10 F16s out on patrol
?

For me WTC has been proven CD beyond reasonable doubt now over and over... too many wrongs with the official story not to mention what went on in the background with insurance money, stock options and the like.

Thanks for the informative post.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by GhostR1der
*waits patiently for the average persistent debunker to come and try this one*

...Thanks for the informative post.

Your welcome, and I am waiting too. I don't see too many takers. Must mean we got something, eh? In this post I am just interested in establishing consensus that there were indeed explosions prior to the collapse. That's all. This post doesn't argue CD....yet...

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Perhaps people are not responding because the entire absolute proof of CD by youtube video is getting old. Quite frankly, I find the reptilian videos of shapeshifting to be be more convincing.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Starred and Flagged

Certain people are still hopeing this will just go away. I'm glad your here True. Because I was showing the same sorts of evedince for a while before I got tire of feeling like a one man army against a bunch of spooks shooting down my threads.

I mean it's irrefutable evidence that bombs (large bombs) we're detonated well, 10-15 seconds, before the intitial collapse started.

So as far as The Pancke Theory..... DEBUNKED.

Again these are two videos i have not seen yet, and each are become more and more easy for the laypeople to understand, which is a great thing.

Hopefully, there's enough of us to pick eachother up when the spooks wear us down, because they do flock to these threads and they will make your case look flimsy just by the sheer amount of them posting.

But we as Americans, and TRUTH seekers have to lift each other up, and help eachother out.

I hope you can keep it going for longer than me, I made a couple threads, and I was just disgusted at the ignorance of (at the time I thought were average Americans), but now I know them to be spooks (paid to be ignorant, and make ad hominen attacks on you), and never really answer questions.

But it's not on your shoulders alone, if you weaken, someone will be there to help you up, or take the baton from you here on ATS.

Just keep putting the truth out there, and Hopefully, when Bush's regime is out of office, somebody like Ron Paul willing to investigate 9/11, will have a look at the mounds of evidence that an 8 year old could understand amounts to controlled Demolition. Prior knowledge. At the very Least(still a major crime) LIHOP, and at the very worst, which I believe is the case, MIHOP.

I really think we need to see all these big names arrested and put on trial. Bush, Silverstein, cheney, Rice, Rumsfeld, Guiliani, and Bush's Brother as well. They are all guilty of murder/and or conspiracy to commit murder, as well as Terrorism. Oh the irony.

But keep it up man, for as long as you can, once they zero in on you, and it seems a few have already in this thread, your next threads will be filled with nothing but flames, and off topic nonsense, just to try and break you.

-Good Luck

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dirtonwater

Obviously you didn't watch the videos, but yet your refuting whats on them, which makes you really stupid.

Because the first 2 videos have ZERO to do with VIDEO quality, and everything to do with AUDIO. Now Correct me if I'm wrong but You Tubes audio quality (as far as when Big Booms take place) is fairly good, maybe off by .5 seconds. But not 10 or 15, which it would need to be to debunk the first two videos.

I can't stand people who don't have the common sense to read the OP, and look and listen to all the videos the OP posts, before shooting it down.

[edit on 25-1-2008 by Nola213]

[edit on 25-1-2008 by Nola213]

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
What am I looking at ? I watched these videos. (the one with the man on the phone was proven fake over a year ago by someone posting the Unedited version)

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I watched that shockumentary over a year ago.

So if the "true believers" are sitting on all of this slam-dunk evidence..what..exactly..are you waiting for?

Is this just a hobby to make you feel scandalous? enlightened? Special?

How does rehashing, and micr-analysing "stuff" from years past and acting like it is a 'new' revelation change anything?

How could you get this movement actually moving, instead of dying?

There is no platform, just random thought fragments, a rainbow-like array of THEORIES, and YouTubeBrand truth. If something isn't done before this time next year, AND a Democrat wins the election, I think you will see the "movement" disentigrate by over 50% .. Again.

I hope this post motivates you to "think outside the box" Peacefully , of course.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
True American

while I totally agree with your perspective

we're beating a dead horse as long as the criminals
are still in power. They'll be leaving in less than 12 months.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonSays
True American

Their not going anywhere in 12 months.
The ones who were behind it,arent the ones in front of the camera.
You give Bush way too much credit.
Bush is an idiot at best,he had nothing more to do with 9/11,than doing what he was told.Which was to shut his mouth and do as he is told.
The people who have the power are never seen,and they will be there for the next administration as well.
The true power lives behind the presidency,and as for who they are,I honestly dont know,but that dosent mean they dont exist.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Cool, a constant state of fear... forever. I think I will go fishing, let me know when this ancient, ever-existent and ever-lasting evil decides to strike.

They sure procrastinate a lot.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
any idea of how much aspestos was relesed in the collaps of the 3 towers ?

bit of topic but anyone have a clue ?

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by zerbot565

There was only asbestos in one of the 3 towers. And that was only up to the 38th floor.

I don't have the exact count.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taxi-Driver
I watched that shockumentary over a year ago.

A year ago, eh. Well thanks for that. Although I never claimed that those 2-part videos at the top of the OP were new. Just new to me. I don't know if those have been posted here at ATS before, so I figured I better after I saw them. One of the things that videos make hard to do is search for on ATS. It is meant for more technically minded truthers, and may bore the people seeking obvious, easy to understand evidence.

So if the "true believers" are sitting on all of this slam-dunk evidence..what..exactly..are you waiting for?

Is this just a hobby to make you feel scandalous? enlightened? Special?

None of the above. I think what many people want is a new, impartial, REAL investigation with the power to subpoena. An investigation that will either silence us forever proving the official story or reveal the true culprits. It is important to note that what this post seeks is concensus that there were indeed explosions prior to collapse. I don't hear one of you, or anyone else so far arguing anything against those two videos at top of OP. Their methodology is succinct, accurate, and hard hitting.

So note the following:

1) We've got these videos showing us with a pretty good degree of certainty that there were explosions.

2) We've got eyewitness testimony from multiple sources supporting the same.

3) We've got additional evidence and testimony from people like Jones showing traces of thermite/mate.

4) We have other evidence of at least one van, and possibly more that were loaded with explosives in what appears to be a backup plan or part of the plan (which may have been foiled) to bring down the towers. What I want to know is why in the hell were the two guys who were apprehended (and apparently beaten by firefighters) released after 72 hours? Why was no investigation done into these people?

I mean, at the very least, there are so many things that are pointing to the 911 Commission's investigation and report being incomplete and superficial, and laden with conflict of interest, that a new investigation is most definitely in order.

What I am leaning towards is that the towers were brought down through a combination of conventional CD charges and thermite/mate, and placed and timed in new creative ways that have never been done before.

As to motives, I think discussion of such is premature, until an investigation is done that we can rely on.

How does rehashing, and micr-analysing "stuff" from years past and acting like it is a 'new' revelation change anything?

It doesn't. We need a new investigation.

How could you get this movement actually moving, instead of dying?

This might possibly be achieved with the election of someone like Ron Paul, who will be a true people's President that can be trusted. I think that someone like him would be willing to listen to this evidence and on its basis would call for a new investigation, seeing that in the face of all this evidence- the 911 Commission was a joke, and is in no way to be trusted.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonSays
True American

And so what, you want to let them get away with murder, put it to the back of everyone's mind, and just continue on as usual? Not me, bud. ATS is not the only place that has fought tooth and nail against proponents of the official story. This is personal, with all the damn grief I've caught myself and other friends of mine, and I aim to settle it. Come on, you big bad debunkers! Debunk THIS! You can't! Wahahahahahaha. If it's a year old, then point me to the ATS thread where this particular video was discussed, someone please!

BlueRaja, swampfox, etc. Bring it. Ahh, but your silence is golden. Maybe you'll finally STFU and listen. It isn't for fun truthers do this, you know. It's for the vindication of nearly 3,000 lives that were lost on 911, not to mention all the lives lost in Afghanistan, Iraq and elsewhere over this. If it was so all neat and tidy, there wouldn't be any truth movement.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
This is old news. It's Rick Siegel.

I hate to ruin your hopes for the smoking gun, but you will want to check these two out:

9/11 Debunked: WTC "Pre-Collapse Explosions" Identified
www.youtube.com...

Earlier, there was this:
forums.randi.org...

It's always best to do your own research.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

And so what, you want to let them get away with murder, put it to the back of everyone's mind, and just continue on as usual? Not me, bud. ATS is not the only place that has fought tooth and nail against proponents of the official story. This is personal, with all the damn grief I've caught myself and other friends of mine, and I aim to settle it. Come on, you big bad debunkers! Debunk THIS! You can't! Wahahahahahaha. If it's a year old, then point me to the ATS thread where this particular video was discussed, someone please!

You're just shadow boxing, misled by a religious belief on what you've been told, but never bothering to check things out yourself.

For one, there are no proponents of something that does not exist. You bought into the fiction that there is an "official story" and that anyone that doesn't agree with you is, by what you've been brainwashed with, defending the government.

I hate to keep popping your balloons but it's utter nonsense and always has been. Most of us are against Bush for real reasons, but we skeptics don't accept anything without evidence. And the evidence for what happened on 9/11 is for you to refute.

There is no "story". There is only the massive evidence from thousands of independent sources which the 9/11 Truth Movement has not been able to debunk. And what do your religious leaders want you to believe? That the evidence that they can't refute is not evidence - it's just a "big, bad, official story." And you buy into it hook, line, and sinker.

It's sad.

BlueRaja, swampfox, etc. Bring it. Ahh, but your silence is golden. Maybe you'll finally STFU and listen. It isn't for fun truthers do this, you know. It's for the vindication of nearly 3,000 lives that were lost on 911, not to mention all the lives lost in Afghanistan, Iraq and elsewhere over this. If it was so all neat and tidy, there wouldn't be any truth movement.

Your arrogance belies your frustration of not actually having any evidence. You buy into an old worthless video, discussed since 2005, and you haven't even bothered to research it on your own in those interim years. You just buy into it.

Ask yourself why, TrueAmerican. If you decided to spend a solid day dedicated to asking questions of the 9/11 Truth Movement, you might realize how much you've been misled by it.

[edit on 2-3-2008 by jthomas]

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Is there a vid of the man who claims to have been in WTC7 before the towers fell talking about the bombs in the building. Because all the vid shows is a pic of the guy, the transcript and a voice reading from it. Sorry if that has been posted but i dident find it.

Now do i think the 911 commission was a joke, sure do. Do i think things have been swept under the rug and we dont know the whole truth. Yes i do.

Do i think this was all a inside job just so we could invade Afganistan no i dont. The reason being why just frame al-qaeda? Dont say to build the pipeline that idea had been around since the late 70s. Why not frame Iraq? Dont say thats what the WMDs story was for. The reason is, if 911 was a inside job dont you think they could have at least PLANTED WMDs in Iraq. Make something up other then what has been found which is next to nothing.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I think think the bombs were strung down the core beams.

Maintenance closets must be the answer.
A few file photos of exposed core beams might help the case.
Thermate was a must to make core beams turn to dust, if you
ever saw that video.

The fake TV videos makes explosives necessary
No TV feed or station ever apologized for their fakes.
Inside job all the way.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
I think think the bombs were strung down the core beams.

That explains the helicopters. They needed them to lower the strings of bombs.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join