It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Manned Mars Mission Already Underway

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
We have the technology to go to Mars. We have billionairs that are missing from what they usually do. There are people opposed to a manned Mars mission. It is human nature to go where no man has gone. NASA seems to be foot dragging.
What do you think about the fact that humans may be headed to Mars right now, you rocket scientists?

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I think NASA is foot dragging because they have nothing to tell.

With what money? Their budget is a joke.
Do you think there are no military secret space missions?

I think NASA has nothing to tell because the real space missions are not for public.
I'm also pretty sure this has been going on for a very long time.

To think that the black projects have nothing out there is pretty naive.
At least, that's my opinion.

[edit on 23-1-2008 by abovetech]

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
The mission has failed miserably. They died for real now.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by earthman4

Really? How do you know this? Where are you getting your info?

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone

Really? How do you know this? Where are you getting your info?

Pure conjecture with some magic thrown in.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Well, the judge is supposed to make their decision today as to Steve Fossett being legally dead or not....someone should try and get ahold of the court and ask them to consider if he is on his way to Mars, you never know! Didn't even tell his wife, nice.

Maybe an exchange deal...the adventure junkie gets to go to Mars, his mining company in Nevada hides the missing nuke from Minot and the search (as has been discussed) is a charade for looking for Steve but really the missing "rogue" nuke that will get placed and detonated in an American city in Bush and co's second false flag, dirty bombs by Al-Quida. Crap, with the junk they don't tell us along with the crap they do and we are suposed to believe with no questions asked, I think pretty much anything is possible!

[edit on 15-2-2008 by percievedreality]

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
It is quite possible that there are black projects out there pursuing these exact ideas, I say that with little doubt.

But to what extent exactly will probably never be known.

I would assume with the reports of military technology being staggeringly more advanced than the private sector, that this theory has been reality for a while already, perhaps to pave the way and work out what information should be released to the public during the NASA missions, also for the military to claim the planet in the name of America etc.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   

So what is the "secret" here? Is the secret that the title to your thread is completely misleading?

I would say so, since you then state that this is "pure conjecture with some magic thrown in."

How is this a conspiracy when you have nothing to back up your thread title other than your imagination?

My own personal thought is that it could be possible. It could be that the private sector might get their sooner since they can work outside of the constraints of a bureaucratic nightmare of all things government.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

Sorry, didn't mean to mislead you. I just wanted my own theory as there are so many on here.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by xSMOKING_GUNx

Actually, this could be the reason the rovers get that dust swept off occasionally. Some people point our areas that look strangely like a wipe from a finger, not a wind blown anomaly.

What do we know. Nothing. If we don't have it documented with pictures and video, it didn't happen. Even if we did, it would be claimed as professional quality editing and CGI.

So, no matter the truth, plausible deniability exists until there is a time where we know exactly what level of technology exists at the highest level. That will never happen.

Stealth was 20 years ago. Public tests of Mack 10+ vehicles are years old. Space shuttle of Mach 25 nearly 30 years old. Planes that could reach nearly out of the atmosphere is old tech.

What could they possibly have that they haven't told us about?

A lot of today's UFOs are most likely not alien, but American.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Just a quick thought after reading the post above. I'm sure you read not to many years ago the release of official US information of pilots shot down or MIA over the former USSR (most flying I believe the older U-2 spy plane (jets), I can't remember the exact number the official release gave , I want to say a 121 missions (u-2's and pilots were lost, Gary Powers was a survivor and traded for I soviet spy I believe after heavy propaganda etc...) these secret flights and missions went on for years. The public was mostly in the dark, as were the families of said pilots.

It would not surprise me in the least that since the late 60's (I'm thinking around 67-68 since I saw a diamond shaped craft zoom from one horizon to the opposite horizon in about 7 seconds)it was a perfectly clear night I saw this amazing craft (like the famous Belgium UFO Sightings, I with two friends in Falls Church VA., at around 11:15 pm around july of 68, we stood there slack jawed in disbelief) It got me going at age 14 on UFO's.

Places like area 51 or whereever might have been testing and perfecting these craft and with top secret volunteers, flying missions back and forth to solar system areas (like the moon & mars, maybe astroids..the closest star proxi centorie "forgive spelling" is 4.3 light yrs., so I think were just going local..with "some yet to be disclosed solar system like drive".
And maybe as I type this were getting better and better, with this technology.

bottom line & re-cap IMHO, I think we've "gone were no man has gone before", and it's been covered up very well for 40 years or more.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I too believe we have already been to the more amazing places in our solar system. I am not sold on moon bases and mars bases and what not, but I am still open to the idea, pending some very good evidence, or even some decent evidence to be honest. I think this is one of the most exciting topics ever. I love to think about traveling in space!

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

I also, am not sold on our having bases on the moon and Mars. What I think is..
we observed these anomalies on the moon and possibly on mars (I'm leaning more to the Moon though) and fearing the other guys (the soviets or just place country here_______ ) would get to these Alien bases of ,"who knows how long ago, that were built and abandoned", so we had to get there first...at any cost. Plans were drawn up, top minds were brought in ..and we "got 'err done", makes sense to me...we had to have the technology first or whatever secrets those old ruins held.

top topics

join