It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New youtube video- rare footage- Evidence of controlled demolitions?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   

The video experts need to weigh in on this, because this is about the clearest video I have seen yet of:

explosions on the mid floors while the fires were burning

possible thermate or thermite usage, resulting in molten metal spewing from the buildings

I am flagging this, cause I don't think many people will have seen this yet.

[edit on 22-1-2008 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
here we go again... ... pouring fuel igniting here and there.. tends to cause explosions.. the bigger question.. is why do you hate america so much.. that you have to dream up a ridiculous scheme that lets the real culprits get away with murder.. i dont get it. ???

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by philjwolf

True, this proves nothing. The "molten" material has been explained on several different threads. No explosions at all.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by philjwolf
here we go again... ... pouring fuel igniting here and there.. tends to cause explosions.. the bigger question.. is why do you hate america so much.. that you have to dream up a ridiculous scheme that lets the real culprits get away with murder.. i dont get it. ???

lol. No really, lol. I mean seriously. lol.

Dream up a ridiculous scheme? I am merely trying to bring information to those that like to debate it, and this video, I believe, is something that has just surfaced. It is important that it be looked at and critiqued.

If you subscribe to the official story, then would you please tell me why Bin Laden is still running around? The real culprits, ha. That remains to be seen who the real culprits are.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Bin Laden has not been captured...this is true. So...that means it was an inside job?

Sorry True, but this video provides nothing new into supporting the CD theory.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
..nice find.
the question is here, where does it come from?

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

So, if OBL was indeed involved, it cannot be an inside job? Can anyone point me to any evidence that it was *either* OBL *or* an inside job? Can anyone point me to any evidence that it could no possibly be both?

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Um, perhaps im the only one noticing it here... but i see HUNDREDS of bright flashes crawl up the building and then spread out in a classic demolition line between the 15 and 27 second mark.

How can this be anything BUT a demo line?

EXCELLENT video
thanks for showing it!

[snip]

Mod Edit - removed insulting remark.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 22-1-2008 by Retikx]

[edit on 22-1-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Look, I don't subscribe to either theory yet. I'm on the fence.

But I do want to make an issue out of something SkepticOverlord said in a recent Overview: that it could be that one of those hijackers may have been an expert pilot, trained covertly. The problem with that is that there were four planes. So that means that under the official story, there would have been at least 4 pilots that were experts at flying these beasts. That is harder to believe. I'm not saying it's impossible, but it is more unbelievable, imo.

edit to add: I appologize, and that comment was off topic. Back to the video.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retikx
Um, perhaps im the only one noticing it here... but i see HUNDREDS of bright flashes crawl up the building and then spread out in a classic demolition line between the 15 and 27 second mark.

Easy, it can be falling debris OUTSIDE the building --between the camera and WTC1 -- Of course, there is NO SOUND. Because even a blind man could refute if had there been audio.. audio NOT supporting High explosives.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
It is NOT falling debris, that is very clear. And you can scream it all you want, but falling debris does NOT look like that.

Absolutely ridiculous. Good try though

falling debris simply does not behave like that, do you really believe what your saying..?? I'm having hard time grasping that line of comprehension.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   

EXCELLENT video
thanks for showing it!

[snip] - Mod Edit - removed insulting remark.

Amen brother!! I see them too. It is apparent that dozens, if not scores, of demo charges are going off on the outside of the Tower on the left primarily..THEN and only then do we see some smoke and small debris falling, obviously as a result of the explosions.

There is NO doubt about it: this shows a pattern of plain charges exploding all across the face in a organized way; no doubt weakening key supports. remember that if any element failed, they had a back up. guaranteed. If the DEW did not take the Towers down as planned ( they worked quite well ) they had to bring the Towers down conventionally. They had to go once it started. the plan depended on a total and awesome show and if the Towers had stood the lies that fed the conquest of Iraq would not have sufficed for Bush and Cheney's evil intentions.

No war without some enemy to attack, based upon a Reichstag fire event that used the technology only a very few have access to. this was OBVIOUSLY a planned and staged inside job, and we know the higher up cabal members, we simplyu do not have the people who pressed the buttens and sat at the console and followed orders that oversaw the destruction. This is space age terrorism, not stone age. The only caves the perps of 9-11 ever see are the fine wine cellars of their rich pals.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Retikx

It is the reflection of debris falling. The "Molten Material" is simply the destruction of the UPS systems for Fuji Bank.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
First of all i see no "molten" material in this video. I see a white trail of smoke, is this the "molten" substance you keep parroting?

And this whole reflection business is ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS how can anyone tote this footage as reflections? It is so painfully obvious that the straws you grasp at are so damn thin their giving you paper cuts. The video that has been presented here (if in fact it is true unaltered footage) is THE best example of clustered charges going off in a sequence. And to claim that they are all reflections is so utterly misguided and wrong.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   

First of all i see no "molten" material in this video. I see a white trail of smoke, is this the "molten" substance you keep parroting?

That's what it looked like to me on first glance, as if it originated in the mid floors. But you might be right. Could be nothing.

Edit to add: Umm, no. Upon further review I will stick with what I originally said. That looks like it IS coming from the building, and to me it looks like exactly that: thermite or mate inflicting it's wounds. Not only that, but when the cam zooms out, stay focused on that area of the building. There is smoke clearly coming from there. Weird.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
^my comment was directed towards yogurt

It may very well be the result of thermate but to me it appears to be ejected material from explosive force.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Look, I don't subscribe to either theory yet. I'm on the fence.

But I do want to make an issue out of something SkepticOverlord said in a recent Overview: that it could be that one of those hijackers may have been an expert pilot, trained covertly. The problem with that is that there were four planes. So that means that under the official story, there would have been at least 4 pilots that were experts at flying these beasts. That is harder to believe. I'm not saying it's impossible, but it is more unbelievable, imo.

Hani Hanjour had his FAA commercial pilots licence, and instrument rating.

Atta and Al-Shehhi had their multi engine, small craft pilots licences. Jarrad was the least experienced of the pilots with only a single engine licence. All had formal pilot training and Sim time.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
ALERT! Someone needs to archive this video, and FAST. Just do it.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
^ Cause you know it would be IMPOSSIBLE to fake such credentials for the purpose of fake evidence and misdirection. The powers that be dont have access to a lamentator and printing apparatus.

TrueAmerican: i wish i knew how, i would do it myself

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

^ Cause you know it would be IMPOSSIBLE to fake such credentials for the purpose of fake evidence and misdirection. The powers that be dont have access to a lamentator and printing apparatus.

Could you expand on who the PTB are and why they don't have access to a laminator or printing apparatus?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join