It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange object in the sky Near the WTC after attacks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I found this video on youtube. Very strange looking object just gliding around the damaged towers. At first the vid starts off kinda at a far angle but then the view gets closer. I have no clue what this could be. Looks too big to be debris just flying around after the planes hit.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by scottr.

that's the first time I've seen that footage

but I'm sure some here (which I won't mention any names) that
will try to explain that in just about the same way as they
explain ROD phenomenon. It's just a camera flaw or a passing
bug or bird of some sort. Maybe a white pigeon. Or a white
helicopter. Maybe it's a UFO.

I have no clue what it is. But be prepared for a wide variety
of speculation.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
To me it kind looks like a hand glider. But yea, I was surprised to see the vid too. Im ready for the negativity if there is any.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Certainly interesting but hard to make out. It took the camera persons attention away from the trade center. I am surprised the camera person even seen it. As for the white thing in between the buildings? Maybe a crescent of the moon? A lonely cloud on a clear sky?

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
That's the first time I have seen something in a thread that talks about some weird object that has got my attention.

I don't think it is a helicopter nor do I think it is a plane. I seriously don't know what that is. Good catch.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
It looks like a big sheet of bubblewrap or paper floating about but it doesnt move like being blown,a bit jumpy in parts.
It also seems to have small bits coming off from it, esp noticeable when he says "it was sucked out of the building by the explosion or the aftermath"
There seems to be alot of footage on that day of strange things in the air.
Im even questioning the planes these days!

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
It looks like a flying white dragon to me, but probably just one big bird... who knows what kind of birds reside there?

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
This is one of the cloaking devices used on 911.
There is a German documentary where you can actually see 6 of them departing from 2 buildings in formations. Those are huge aircraft and are not propelled by jet fuel.
It is only one of the incredible new technologies used on 911. My favourite.

top topics

join