It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I have done a lot of personal research about the events of ... And I am wondering if everyone that comes accross this thread can give there two cents of who is the mastermind behind it all. No long explanations, keep it simple.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
YOU ARE THE MASTERMIND BEHIND THE NWO ATTACKS!!!

By you, I'm talking to all of "you".

It was the "terrorists"

[edit on 21-1-2008 by Incarnated]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Terrorists?Please define...

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by '___'eed

Religious extreamists that assume the United States to be the "Great Satan" of the world.

I find it a little shocking the number of americans that jump abord the "America is the Great Satan of the World" theories with the terrorists that caused the 9/11 events.

Is that Irony? I don't know. To me it is disgusting.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
The U.S government and all those people that own the big companies, were behind it.
Why?
To gain money from oil, to have more control over the public by fear, to have a presence in the middle-east and eventually take over and money again.

There were no hijackers, no plan from "terrorists", no Osama bin laden, no Sadam Hussain. Just money and power hungry a-holes with no respect for human life.

Don't hate me for aying this but.......I would prefer Hitler to be in power to Bush.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Yeah, at least Hitler could speak. My two cents is its the Rothschilds the Rockefellers , the Queen of blighty the satanic church of Rome and the zionist scum all rolled into a greedy arrogant blob. People like george w are just pit bulls in the game. They are expendable.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by '___'eed

Al Queda. Is that short enough?

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
The new big conspiricy is to have a everlasting war so companies can thrive through government spending. Also the board of banks of our Federal reserve profit through the spending of this money because we borrow every dollar we spend in government with interest accrued through this privatised national bank. The basis for removal of it in favor of just using the national treasury as this bank is already there. Just nobody will organize their leaders in government to do so Bill Clinton and Andrew Jackson are the only ones I know have tried but they both feared assination during their endevors. WATCH ZEITGEISTTHEMOVIE.com Public knowledge would protect our leaders from this threat and must be acheived through forums such as this and political arenas. Call your local rep. and let them know you know the secrets. OUR FEDERAL INCOME TAX THE 16th amendment was established IN FRAUDULENT PRETENSES

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
its true that there has been very little information given to the american people about the events of 9/11 but fact remains as fact terroists did blow up the wtc that is the only answer. while all conspiracy theroists have therorys everyone one else has proof. that proof is the hundreds of video showing the 2 planes crashign into the wtc. thats it no evil bush no goverment secrets. jsut a bunch of radicals who have a little more brain power than those who work at the airport screening stations.

top topics

join