It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: A very classified way of scaring you.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I saw this video from a signature link from the member PuRe EnErGy. It led me to this website www.mindmankind.com... it this video that was right there on the front page. More then anything I find this amusing.., i mean, wow! I think the guy is talking about in emergeny of "terrorists", a disease outbreak, and a "hostile" alien invasion. It's hard to tell because every other thing he says is "classified". I like the part where he pauses and says like "jesus"..
Even he is saying what the hell is all this?

Well at least they got a plan, hopefully it's a good one...

Well if no'ones seen it yet, enjoy.

[Mod Edit: Edited title. Vulgarity and The Automatic ATS Censors -Jak]

[edit on 21/1/08 by JAK]

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
wow that is strange! we need more info on this ,whats the number of the bill? any info on the dude in the vid, when was this filmed and was it passed.

true it looks a little funny,i kept hearing teletubbies when he said classified.
but im sure im right in saying everyone here agrees theres more chance of a alien attack,a comet impact or a killer flu outbreak then rampaging killer tellytubbies.

and if its worth changing your bill of rights and affecting upto 80% of the US then damb this must be serious!

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
It is made from The Onion.

Your mind wants you to see "C-Span" in the bottom corner, but it says "O-Span", and there is not a "John Haller" Representative from Penn State.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
You have to keep project 'Blue Beam' in mind when you see something like that. They are planting a scenario in our head. The Fema camps are all ready for us. That is the scary thing. Death camps! Be brave enough to see what is right there in front of our eyes. Another scary thing is the thought that 20 million americans could be carted off and noone would care. That is a real possibility.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Then its a hoax. Thought that was real.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
my mind doesnt want to do that at all,i have no idea of the difference between the 2 anyway,hoax this maybe, and if John haller doesnt exist who is the guy im looking at?

[edit on (20/1/08) by ashwhy]

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
im calling hoax on this one simply google his name and you will find many sources that will debunk this vid. however it does make you think before you find out the truth

Dae

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Thats funny stuff!

Here is the original video Classified Bill from this page, its a series called The Onion Span.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
hoax or not, its bloody hilarious eh?

Who goes through so much trouble to hoax these things? Making a UFO vid is different, thats just CGI.. this is getting actors and everything.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Who in the world would go to all that exoense? Just for a hoax? unreal. I want to see the proof it is a hoax, and I will read all the links in a moment..but my initial reaction was outrage and only reading a few posts that it is a hoax stopped me from getting worked up..if it is a hoax, and probably it is, then I want to know who is behind it and their motivation and funding. unreal..

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
- The Onion -
the webs most known (by most) satire site on the net
loads of humor, and all in bad taste...

frikin funny, and most assuridly a fake story, NOT a hoax, as hoaxs try to fool you, this is pretty blantant humor...

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I don't know what's funnier, the video or the people who refuse to believe it's not real and demand proof that it's not real when it's already been stated that it's from the comedy website The Onion. Also on the videos YouTube page it says "this was a product of Onion.com".

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

in all honesty, and their defense (as well as mine lol since I fell for it until I read further), it was a little hard for me to see the O-span logo since it was covered behing the YouTube logo on the corner. So I can see how it can be easy to misinterpret this video.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
that was funny and annoying.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
This -(classified)- is the strangest -(classified)- that I ever -(classified)- and it just -(classified)- so.

If this -(classified)- was -(classified)- it would -(classified)- and -(classified)-.

So members of ATS and -(classified)-, I'd just like to -(classified)- and to point out -(classified)- -(classified)- and -(classified)- is nothing more then fake -(classified)-.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
It's a hoax. The voice sounds like its been overlayed onto regular CSPAN coverage.

Plus the bill he mentioned, H.R. 8791, doesn't exist in gov tracker.

www.govtrack.us...

Pretty funny though

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
wow, that is hilarious. But it does not seem like he is actually saying this if you go back to the footage. it looks like he is saying something entirely different, or unless i am bugging out.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Here's a link to the original video on The Onion's site:

www.theonion.com...

The Onion is a satire web site. They have lots of hilarious videos there. The most recent one ("Make A Wish Foundation Bankrupted when Child Wishes for Infinite Wishes") is particularly good.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
too funny. i just wanted to CLASSIFIED before i go back to CLASSIFIED.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
hahahaha pure genius.

I was surprised someone didnt pick up that it was from the onion earlier

top topics

<<   2 >>

join