It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Theories, which ones are true?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Conspiracy Theories, which ones are true?

With all the Conspiracy Theories out there making the rounds and many more emerging, breeding and morphing almost on a daily basis, many times as a direct result of a major breaking news story, it is extremely difficult to believe that every theory can be absolutely true.

There are now so many out there that some theories have begun to completely contradict many others. This leads me to wonder if perhaps we as humans have become so paranoid and gullible about everything we see, read and hear that we have become accustomed to accept everything as fact.

The sad truth is that there are some people that really believe whole heartedly every single conspiracy theory they encounter and not even stop and think about its validity.

What happened to good old fashioned logic and common sense?

How/Why did it get to this point?

Was that the plan all along, considering all the poisons we cram into our bodies, whether knowingly and intentional, or not?

Conspiracy Theories have now become like religion, so many out there but not a single one could possibly hold all the truth.

So my question is, what percentage of conspiracy theories can actually be proven to be true?

Would 7% still be a high estimation?

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
i don't really know how many can be proven as true at all, there's so many theories out there.

what i always think about when learning about a conspiracy theory is if it is actually possible; what people would have to gain from it; as well as how much evidence there actually is for it.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
None are "True". People want to try to convince you it is like this or that. They don't know what is true. They simply make observations according to their biased perceptiual abilities to judge that which they see.

There is no absolute truth. Each person has a perspective. Each person has a set of driving motorvations which lead them on day by day...

To remove as much personal perceptual bias and understand and counter balance your drives is to see the world clearer and more toward the "real" in reality.

Conspiracy Theories by nature are animalistic control fuction fears.

join