It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can I do remote viewing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I'm not sure if this is in the right forum or not...

Anyways, I was wondering how to start out with remote viewing. I've heard some very interesting stories about it, but seeing as I'm a 'have to see it to believe it' kind of person, I want to give it a go for myself. If anyone could provide any insight as to the technique, reading, or anything relative to the actual process of remote viewing it would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Ketzer22

I've done it before, it actually works and is awesome. Basically what you do is that you must have an open ended question to be answered. It cannot be multiple choice as you are prone to be biased.

First you must take about 15-30 minutes to clear your mind completely. Then, you mentally focus on the question and remember the random things that you see or hear or pops into your mind. Do this for like 20 minutes, and then write down everything that you saw. I suggest you practice by having a friend pick a random picture without telling you and you trying to predict the picture that your friend picked before seeing it yourself.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
So, how advanced are you now? How accurately have you predicted the pictures that you've seen? Have you ever gone out of the planet... to say.. venus, or mars or the moon?

Sorry for all the questions.. but I wanna find out a little more about this

edit to add...
If you ask an open ended question how will you know if you've answered it?

[edit on 17-1-2008 by Ketzer22]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
To answer your questions:

It worked for me 2 out of 5 times. I was on a website with hundreds of links to different pictures each entitled link 1, link 2, etc. and I predicted two pictures

You won't know if what you are picking up is right or not, but those random things that come to mind are usually related to the topic, but you can't choose specifics.

and I don't know about the going on planets stuff. I've never tried that

[edit on 17-1-2008 by italkyoulisten]

top topics

join