It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100% PROOF of Controlled Demolitions @ WTC

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Hey, I saw Satans face is the smoke, so now I have "proof" he was there. Get over it folks... These videos show a very sad day of events for America, not "proof" of a Government controlled demolition.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Yea so lets do nothing about it just like we did about the constitution being disolved in 1933...."O its a sad day for america but my life goes on so who cares"
im not saying that is your attitude as a whole but it is a dangerous one to hint upon.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Not at all... My comment was directed at the videos depicting so called "proof", nothing more.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by shaneOmac

I know...i got you. I was just trying to say that as soon as people see some type of miswording like that they just dismiss the whole thing. In other words...they know something went wrong but know that what they are looking at MIGHT not be real or can be fabricated and then give up hope.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
People see what they want to see and sometimes no matter how much you try to convince them, they wont see it your way.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I will remain neutral about the 'controlled demolition' versus collapse from weakened support structure due to gravity debate...but I must say this:

I have seen quite a few videos of actual controlled demolitions...spectacular ones in Vegas, tenements in somewhere, Chicago or Pittsburgh or any place you care to name. They, the ones on THOSE videos had one thing in common -- it was obvious! I mean, the thing goes down in a circle, the charges go off in a rotation...all to keep the footprint small at the end, of course.

But, from the documentaries I've seen, it takes days and days, if not weeks to rig these things. Then, there are all of the wires snaked out to where the 'plunger'...well, to where the ultimate 'button' is pressed to set it all off.

NOW...someone, please, consider this...the first Tower was hit by AA11, and it was fairly higher up than where the second Tower was hit, by UA175. Roughly 10-15 minutes difference between the two hits. BUT, which Tower collapsed first? It was the Tower hit second, but down lower.

Tons and tons of structure up above, and a weakening core below. All of that weight, once it started, had a tremendous amount of potential and kinetic energy. HUGE forces were at work.

Even after all of this, and we have all seen the iconic pictures of the aftermath...there were still huge segments at street level left intact.

Someone somewhere said nothing was left larger than a few inches...obviously wrong. This is a chaotic event, and strange things can happen.

Don't forget, there was a huge multi-level basement below each Tower as well.

Lastly...please remember the difference in the speed of light and the speed of sound when comparing these events from different sources. To us, light is virtually instant. Sound, at sea level, is about 1125 fps. So, the visual and the accompanying sound will not match, depending on your distance.

AND, please remember the victims....

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Hmm. From watching these videos, I decided to provide something.

Give me a moment please. I think these videos actually convinced me.

[edit on 16-1-2008 by TheoOne]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
There are a few ways to "see"

People see what they WANT to see
People see what they are WILLING to see
People see what they are DIRECTED to see
People see what they are ABLE
People see what they NEED to see

I've seen this topic in so many ways it's not close to funny and has literally given me a split personality in some ways.
I've heard great arguments from both sides that explain the collapse of all building with solid data.
I've seen the conspiracy of traitors that reach back in time and point a direct trail to WHO perpetrated this act.
I've seen witness testimony from both sides.

Are these videos proof? no.. in my heart they are but in science they are not.

The closest thing I've seen lately to proof is the recent discovery of red chip/possible thermite dust. Rock on Steven Jones...

b

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
SO, I had my say, thanks for indulging me...but, I had one more thought...

Since this IS a conspiracy forum I should point out that there are some theories that go along with the 'inside job' aspect of the Towers' collapse, but not the CD part...it's the idea that the USA has an incredible weapon in orbit, one that can direct an invisible energy beam at a building and cause it to collapse.

So, looks like we have about three solid theories of what happened on September 11. The Administration (Cheney) planned the whole thing, as a False Flag Op using pre-placed charges to CD the Towers, or...it was the Adminstration (Cheney) in the same False Flag Op, but DEW from space brought down the Towers, or...it was a heinous, dastardly well-thought out plan by a bunch of low-tech terrorists with so much hate in their hearts they were willing to die for their rabid devotion to a whacked religious belief...and they had the financial backing to accomplish an orchestrated attack.

Hmmm...I'm still on the fence....

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look at the first video from about 1:16 to about 1:20.. the tallest beam, as it begins to fall looks like it just turns to dust!!!!!! Anyone else see that!?

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Ok, here it is.

I think, perhaps, it was a perfect demolition. But this is what got me a bit convinced, but to be honest, I always stayed in a neutral position. So...you be the judge on this one.

[edit on 16-1-2008 by TheoOne]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ketzer22
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look at the first video from about 1:16 to about 1:20.. the tallest beam, as it begins to fall looks like it just turns to dust!!!!!! Anyone else see that!?

yes. "dustification" was another unprecedented, unremarkable phenomena witnessed on 911. nothing to see. move along. NIST didn't mention it, so it doesn't matter.

partially melted cars, spontaneously exploding cars, and flipped cars were other non-blips on the radar.

anyway. nothing to see. move along.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by billybob

Also, to say the buildings "collapsed" doesn't even describe it. They shredded, or something. It looks like a wick burning. I'm going to get a Phd in psychology and write my first peer-reviewed piece on why the average American doesn't want to face the facts of 9/11.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Something I find interesting when watching video of the tower collapses is the location of some of the "flashes" that are seen. It has been stated that these anomalies were produced from expolding/falling windowpanes being struck with sunlight. The problem with this hypothesis is that it can only account for falling glass IN sunlight.

Some of the flashes occur in shaded areas!

How can this happen???

2PacSade-

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
If more than one person knows a secret it's not a secret, if the towers were destroyed intentially then it would be a matter of public fact, someone would blab!human nature! And I find it hard to believe that a western government would murder so many of it's citizens!

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2PacSade

Some of the flashes occur in shaded areas!

How can this happen???

2PacSade-

Ever seen a flash light reflect off something your not pointing at in a dark area?
It's mind boggling it really is how a light beam can do that!
Some might even say astounding, while other would just call it PHYSICS

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Anyone who still believes the official story at this point is either in denial or a complete fool. 9/11 was a False Flag operation to create an enemy and instill fear in the public consciousness and a plethora of other reasons.

Debate the reason for the collapse all you want but that facts are that they ran drills the same day reenacting hijacked planes going into the exact same targets that were hit by the planes. The chances of them running drills of the same events that eventually happen at the same time HAHA is laughable.

Radical Islam could not have made NORAD stand down. Building 7 wasn't even hit by a damn plane and it collapses. The tape of Osama confessing is obviously not him and every tape since has looked bogus.

How did the Muslim world benefit from 9/11. Why in the world would they attack America so intensely and claim it and say where they are. I mean now they can't find Osama but after the fact he is running around advertising where he is and essentially saying come get me but now he decides to hide? HAHA.

Do you know how they even knew the names of the highjackers, people? The names weren't on the flight manifests no they were written on a list in Atta's bag which coincidently didn't make it onto his flight but got put on a wrong flight how convenient. Then they said they identified the hijackers by DNA where did they get the original DNA to compare it too.

OMG then there is the highjacker who had his ID found not once but twice in 2 different locations and the one that made it too the ground fully intact even though it was in a plane that flew into a building. Then all the metal at the towers is friggin molten steel!!! MOLTEN STEEL. Then as the cherry on top Controlled Demolition inc does the cleanup and all the steel is sent to china a disapeared.

I swear i never even bother posting about 9/11 i'm just waiting for the NWO to expose it themselves as a final death blow to the US. The US will be brought to its knees people, that is the plan and when it is in shambles the UN will have to save them and the best suggestion to fix such systemic corruption is to disolve the US gov't and then to save the west we'll need to unite under a North American Union.

9/11 will come out and we won't be the ones to do it. Enjoy your denial because soon you won't even have free speech anymore and will be lining up at a camp for work and food like in grapes of wrath. Depression coming.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

So, where's the proof again? Because all I see is a bunch of glass falling down catching the sunlight and debris being ejected from a collapsing building. None of which is very convincing evidence against the official story. Maybe I'm missing something very important in these videos, in which case I'd be open to someone explaining it to me.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I always wanted to know this:

When a plane hit the tower it made it collapse...so when the first tower fell with roughly 25% of it hitting the other tower, why didnt it fall then? We are talking about 169,000,000 kg of building SOURCEand about a quarter of it hitting the other tower so roughly 42,250,000kg od steel and concrete slamming into the other building as it fell not bringing a building down, but the plane and burning fuel can. Not forgeting that these falls "supposedly" messed up building 7.

Ow wait, the plane weakened the top 11 flors, so by my calculation that equates to 16,900,000kg (lots of zeros less) having enough force to topple the 2nd tower.

Cool, looks like physics lost out on Sept 11. - Einstein woulda loved to be there.
Maybe its sitting on a hellgate and there are vampires in New York too... /sarcasm off.

Great post Ivan!

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
The proof is in plain sight only the blind cannot see it.Clearly without doubt something is very wrong. Building 7 is the absolute proof. I am at a loss as to why the people of USA excepted the official story, with so many unanswered questions hanging in the air. Maybe the commander in chief should be subjected to the same fate he subjects his prisoners too might bring out more caring and understanding. Sorry I rave but a leadership that watches a city drown and does nothing would get no respect from me.These leaders of yours are the worst you have ever had. God save America because George will be the first to run in times of crisis.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join