It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flt. 77 Pilot Ogonowski Allegedly Flies for Highjackers!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
First, I am linking a brief list of the pilots on 9-11 and their attributes from an article that questions the possibility of these stout and determined men gicving up their cockpits without a fight or losing to a few men with small blades. Then, the body of the source, which shows that the Government is hiding the tapes of the supposed proof that Pilot John Ogonowski actually flew the plane alomst to New York for the highjackers!!

The tape was taken by the FBI and not given to the 9-11 Comission. This was the first I had heard of this: The chance of it being true are slim and one. So, first the pilots and then the other info:

newsmine.org...

And to the meat of the matter:

Read down a ways on this page and see the info on this pilot and ask yourself how likely it ios that he and the others gave up their cockpits or were killed instantly.

blogs.salon.com...

From this link:" The captain of American’s Flight 11 stayed at the controls much of the diverted way from Boston to New York, sending surreptitious radio transmissions to authorities on the ground. Captain John Ogonowski was a strong and burly man with the instincts of a fighter pilot who had survived Vietnam. He gave extraordinary access to the drama inside his cockpit by triggering a "push-to-talk button" on the aircraft’s yoke (or wheel). "The button was being pushed intermittently most of the way to New York," an F.A.A. air-traffic controller told The Christian Science Monitor the day after the catastrophe. "He wanted us to know something was wrong. When he pushed the button and the terrorist spoke, we knew there was this voice that was threatening the pilot, and it was clearly threatening."

According to a timeline later adjusted by the F.A.A., Flight 11’s transponder was turned off at 8:20 a.m., only 21 minutes after takeoff. (Even before that, by probably a minute or so, Amy Sweeney began her report to American’s operations center at Logan.) The plane turned south toward New York, and more than one F.A.A. controller heard a transmission with an ominous statement by a terrorist in the background, saying, "We have more planes. We have other planes." During these transmissions, the pilot’s voice and the heavily accented voice of a hijacker were clearly audible, according to two controllers. All of it was recorded by a F.A.A. traffic-control center in Nashua, N.H. According to the reporter, Mark Clayton, the federal law-enforcement officers arrived at the F.A.A. facility shortly after the World Trade Center attack and took the tape. "

This tape and evidence was never produced for the 9-11 Commission and the FBI will not diccuss it.

SOOOO, if the pilot was willing to fly the plane why not the others? Is it likley this could be true? Why the report of a pilot sitting in the rear with Barbara Olson if pilots were used to fly and then killed just before crash time...as if they would do such a thing...this whole story stinks to me..what about you?

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I do understand why this hasn't been replied to. It hurts the "truth" movement. If the terrorists had the pilots fly most of the way to the destination it takes most of the tough work out of finding and hitting their targets.

Still, it would be a major detail left out of the official story and one would have to wonder why?

Thanks for the post.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
well first of all I have a problem with what's presented here.
To post info that makes a pilot an accessory to murder just
don't fly in my book. There is no way that pilot is gonna allow
that plane to hit a building if he could stop it in any way. He just
won't let it happen.

Now just for a moment assuming what you say is true that he
flew the majority of the way there. There would have to be some sort
of transfer period where the hijacker changes places with
the pilot to take the building plunge. This would be too close
to the target to make an exchange without losing control
of the plane unless the autopilot was flying it. In which case
there would be no need for the pilot to be there anyway.

this is a pill that's hard to swallow

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Flt. 77 Pilot Ogonowski Allegedly Flies for Highjackers!!

Thats the title of this thread, however John Ogonowski was the pilot of the alleged American Airlines Flight 11 from Boston. There is no record from the Bureau of Transportation Statistics that this airplane ever took of or even existed.

The pilot of the alleged American Airline Flight 77 was Chic Burlingame. There is no record from the Bureau of Transportation Statistics that this airplane ever took of or even existed either.

There were no planes on 911. There were no plane crashes. It was a PsyOp to make you think Arab hijackers were responsible.

As far as what happened to the passengers that were allegedly on these flights you would have to contact the perpatrators of 911 and ask them because I sure as heck don't know.

Here are a couple of BTS pages you can poke around:

www.serendipity.li...
www.bts.gov...

Remember that American Airlines Flight 11 and United Airlines Flight 175 allegedly departed from Boston Logan on September 11, 2001

Also, American Airlines Flight 77 allegedly departed from Washington Dulles (IAD) on September 11, 2001.

United Airlines Flight 93 allegedly departed from Newark, NJ on September 11, 2001.

Good luck.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Thats funny...i have no problem finding those flights in BTS' statistics.....

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Posted when?

link please?

[edit on 20-1-2008 by jprophet420]

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

Thank you kindly John Lear for the cdorrection; in my old age I often get numbers mixed up!!

Both Ogonowski and Burlingame were rough and tough men who would NEVER have willingly given up their cockpit and they would have fought to the death, like a soldier, to stay in command. Anyone trying to take a major aircraft over obviously has no intention of landing it; if that was the case they would have the pilots do the work with a gun at their head and land safely. But in this case, where suicide is the alleged story, no pilot would allow suicide pilots to take the plane, and there were no fights or reports of pilots bodies being stowed..just one lie about a pilot waiting for Barbara Olsons directions !!

The story is ludicrous, and is typical of the crap the government spouts. My reason for posting it was to show how dep the crap lies in the 9-11 events. I do not believe for one second that any pilot flew part way and then allowed the suicide pilot to take over..that is beyond stupid. Why even float a story like this? That is what I want to know; how does it benefit them?

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublime620

How does this information hurt the "truth" movement? So what you're saying is, that if it could be proven that someone flew the planes into their targets that the official story is accurate? As far as I'm concerned, this information actually strengthens the "truth" movement's argument that we have not been told how things really went down on that day.

top topics

join