It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TOM BEARDEN -Yellowstone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
TOM BEARDEN: YELLOWSTONE, THE ULTIMATE SUPER WEAPON!

Posted By: Esclarmonde
Date: Monday, 9 February 2004, 3:52 p.m.

...and the Soviet's about to begin their 'Nuclear Military Exercises'...

Is Yellowstone ACTUALLY a Threat to be utilized by the Enemy through scalar weaponry? In this article dated yesterday, Tom Bearden seems to think so. If so, it definitely is time we got down off our high horses, stopped accusing each other of being 'terrorists' and figured out how to make our 'enemy' our friend. Why? Because there is NO Defense against such a thing. It is quite simply: Checkmate.

Maybe Homeland Security Department needs to become the NEVER FEAR Department of Love on EARth; its billions of dollars turned into ways to help the HEALING to begin, Right Now. You think I am kidding? ...Indeed, this suggests Critical Mass is at hand: WE MUST MAKE OTHER CHOICES NOW, NOT based on FEAR.

May our leaders find some small part of their Hearts NOT corrupted, just a tiny fraction of real LIGHT and go towards it within themselves! FOR ALL OUR SAKES! Take a Lesson from JFK's Cuban Missile Crisis! There are STILL alternatives to all this hatred and fearmongering coming from our leaders! We don't need a return to McCarthyism! McCarthy was an alcoholic wimp who destroyed people's lives because he FEARED them. Hitler did NO LESS, just on a grander scale! Your recent actions suggest you are not far behind this downward decent into the ultimate 'hell'. Wake Up to your OWN Perfection NOW! Before there is NO more possibility for a choice.

We need our leaders to SHOW SOME HONEST COURAGE! [THAT is WHY YOU were elected!] It is IMPERATIVE that they NOW stop acting like rats leaving the sinking ship on the Mars Express, stand up and turn this Train Wreck AROUND.

Please go to link for Tom Bearden's article:
www.cheniere.org...

Note: I want to acknowledge the efforts and research of an avatar by the name of ScienceOnly at GLP. I suspect his bringing this to the fore, actually may have culminated in the string of events that led to this realization. Thank you, S.O.
E.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   
wow
...now if this is true, i'm truly scared.

it's too scary to be real, show me the proof or did you just do that?

hmmmm......good post, I didn't know of this angle to the yellowstone volcano.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 02:22 AM
link   
maybe it's time to leave the ol' skinsuit behind.
don't worry. be happy.

new topics

join