It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top UFO Spotter endorses Uluru Claim

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
really strange article..a fun read is what id call it...not too sure of the sanity of this guy, but hey it could be a feasible story "maybe"...and i say maybe with a grain of salt
...thoughts anyone?

www.news.com.au...

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
mods if you could please move to UFO & Aliens Forum would be much appreciated, accidentally set it up in the wrong area

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Hey man, I can fully see where you are coming from, or the guy in the article. Unfortunately I do not see that they just started life at Uluru(AKA: Ayers Rock). You see in ancient cultures all over the world there are drawings, carvings etc, of these creatures. Most of them are depicted as some form or reptile (In Australia it is the serpent etc). There are many stories out there on the net, I have my own whole idea that so far no one can poke a hole in, when I finish it I'll upload it, but one of the best directions I can point you is at Youtube. Search first "Bringers of the Dawn" then "Nibiru"

When researching take into account a lot of the stuff you see is not real by any means and only take into account with what you feel comfortable accepting. If you would like to discuss it further or for me to give you some direct links msn or email me @ [email protected]

join