It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Art Bell caller - Predicts Sept. 11th?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Art Bell hosted an "Area51 Employee Call-In" Show on Sept.11th, 1997.

The first caller, "Steve", claimed to have been a former employee there, and mentioned a file folder he had been given by his higher-ups that laid out probable future events and that he was actually ordered to discuss some events specifically on Sept.11th and not the night before as previously thought (5:10). He eludes to Sept. 11th more than once in a very peculiar manner (7:30)(13:04). There are some points where he sounds a little out there and others where he sounds very grounded.

The second caller, also a former employee, claims to be originally from the year 2072 and is calling from the present on an expedition to record historical events.
At (20:45) he eludes to series of "catastrophes" taking place around the turn of the century on the eastern part of the country, but we get through it eventually. He sounds eerily similiar to the voice of the "frantic" Area51 employee call we all know and love, but calmed down.

Anyway, Listen and decide for yourself. Could they have known about the coming WTC event in 1997? Very thought provoking at the least.

Apologies if this has been posted before or in the future. Here's the link:

(5:10) (7:30) (13:04) (20:45)

PC: (right click to download)
MAC: option + click

www.hotlinkfiles.com...

[edit on 9-1-2008 by AGENT51]

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
My mother loved to listen to Art Bell, she would tell me about some of the far out things that were discussed when she was alive. I don't think the second caller is believable at this point because I don't remember a 8.2 Rictor earthquake in California in 98 or 99 or ever. Now the first caller is harder to dismiss, but still as my mother used to say "thats far out!"

join