It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton Puts Yet Another Smack Down on Truthers

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Good ol slick Willie!

He was yelled at again by truthers. Once they fired an F-bomb at him...that was enough....

Eventually, Clinton stopped outside a bakery, offered some remarks, and took questions. As he was answering one on Iraq, one of the Paul backers interrupted and shouted that the Sept. 11 attacks were an inside job, and that the U.S. didn’t need to be in Iraq and Afghanistan.

When he dropped an F-bomb, the crowd booed. Clinton, who had tried to talk over the man, gave up.

"You wanna know what I think?” Clinton said. “You guys who think 9/11 was an inside job are crazy as hell. My wife was the senator from New York when that happened. I was down at Ground Zero. I saw the victims' families. You're nuts."

firstread.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
ROFL Hillary being there is supposed to convince somebody it wasn't an inside job? I wouldn't be surprised if I saw her piloting one of the planes.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Well, its not as if Clinton could say "Gee maybe you're right, it has crossed my mind" Their campaign would cease to exist.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious

“You guys who think 9/11 was an inside job are crazy as hell."

I never really held a very high opinion of President Clinton…
Until now…

It’s a good thing he is not a member of this site though, or he would have gotten a warn for expressing his opinion of the truth movement.

So what happens if I quote him in my signature line?

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
So what happens if I quote him in my signature line?

It'd probably just make you look silly for spending so much of your time arguing so much with so many crazy people.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious

"You wanna know what I think?” Clinton said. “You guys who think 9/11 was an inside job are crazy as hell. My wife was the senator from New York when that happened. I was down at Ground Zero. I saw the victims' families. You're nuts."

Lets see:

“You guys who think 9/11 was an inside job are crazy as hell."

Nope, sorry Bill, still doesn't mean it wasn't an inside job!

"My wife was the senator from New York when that happened."

Nope, sorry again Bill, still doesn't mean it wasn't an inside job!

"I was down at Ground Zero."

Nope, sorry once again Bill, still doesn't mean it wasn't an inside job!

"I saw the victims' families. You're nuts."

, OK Bill.

Peace

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
It'd probably just make you look silly for spending so much of your time arguing so much with so many crazy people.

Which could be why I don’t spend that much time in those forums anymore.
I used to actually believe that I was helping some people learn actual facts about aircraft and such, then I realized that there is no interest in learning any real truth unless it fit’s with the truth movements agenda. As far as I can see that agenda is something like a network marketing program that is designed to get a bunch of folks to sell other folks books, DVD’s, tapes, websites (advertising hits), and convention tickets.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Which could be why

Tick.... Tick.... Tick.....

I am one of the loonies here according to you, right?

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Yeah, we're all in it for the money!

Wanna buy some Inside Job (tm) WTC micronized building contents? Comes in a snowdome with a scale replica of the twin towers burning.. Or how about a WTC 7 basement-molten-steel-slag paperweight? Engraved with a replica of prof. Steven Jones' signature?

Send me a U2U!

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Several Ron Paul supporters shadowed a much larger Clinton entourage as Bill Clinton greeted supporters downtown. Source

Here is what I don't understand: what does this group of people have to do with Ron Paul besides the fact that they support him? Neither is Ron Paul among this group yelling "9/11 was an inside job" at Bill, nor does Ron Paul support such a view: he has said this himself.

Ron Paul, 911Truth, NWO Conspiracies, and White Nationalists, by David the Patriot on youtube.

[edit on 8-1-2008 by Alexi Humi]

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by gottago

The majority of the people in any network marketing scheme are not at the money making end of the pyramid. It’s the ring leaders who are the ones making money off of this conspiracy theory, and I believe you know the guys I mean, they are not hard to spot.

Where did the whole truth thing start from?
I believe it began with a French writer, who was…… Hold for the shocker here…
Writing a book.
Then it went to the “loose change” group, who……
Made a mint selling videos.

Others have also jumped on this moneymaking bandwagon over time, and have further convoluted any real truth that was possible to glean from what really happened. Now they have a huge following of people who run around repeating much of their incorrect information as though it were gospel truth, and attacking anyone who tries to put out any real facts.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Correct Defcon!

Look at Pilots491 truth! Selling BBQ aprons and visors.

Look at AE4911 Truth ... saying they need computer equipment to further their research... DONATE!!!

I agree 100% Defcon. There is $$ to be made off the simple minds that buy this snake oil we call 911 truth.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainObvious

Believe me, there's a hell of alot more money to be made off dopes who refuse to see what's blatantly obvious (no pun intended).

Peace

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Yawn...

Yeah, yeah, absolutely nobody was involved in our government on 9/11 just like nobody in our government was/is selling off our nuclear secrets to other countries.

www.timesonline.co.uk...

All the conspiracies surrounding 9/11 don't have to be true, only one need be for it to be AN INSIDE JOB! When will this simple logic get through your thick skulls?

Edit to mods:Would you please let me know if this is an appropriate post/reply or not? I realize that there is a little sarcasm here and I really am sick of getting warns when I haven't a clue why. Is this too much sarcasm and is my last line an insult? I really don't know any more.

[edit on 8-1-2008 by Conundrum04]

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Dr. Love, is the governemnt milking us to support the war in Iraq? You bet your a**. So I agree... we are dopes for having to pay taxes to support this useless war.

911 Snake Oil salesmen are just taking a piece of a different pie. And there are some people around here that are VERY thirsty.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

OMG It's a conspiracy! People in a capitalist society making money!

Well, you convinced me for one that they're just in it for the dough.

Thank you for helping me deny ignorance. I'll never buy a book again. I had no idea they were all written just to make money. Sheesh. And me being an author and all. I'll stop writing forthwith. Thank you.

[typos]

[edit on 8-1-2008 by gottago]

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Here's Clinton's smackdown of those scurrilous Lewinsky rumours. The ex-President is a polished speaker and can be very emphatic and convincing when he talks, but then I'm a sucker (no pun intended) for this sort of thing. For a long time I KNEW there was no way OJ Simpson could ever have killed his wife. Hey, what can I say, I'm a dope about people I like.

[edit on 8-1-2008 by ipsedixit]

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by gottago

Not just books, DVD’s, and such, but ones with blatant lies or slanted statistics, which have been shown incorrect. A prime example was the group who published fuel loads based on absolute minimum fuel needed to show their mathematical figures to be correct, when in reality most early morning flights are ballast fueled when they terminate the night before, and would be flying with almost full tanks. The truth did not fit their theory, so they altered the facts and went printed the information as though it was factual. There are a lot of similar instances within the truth movement.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
Here's Clinton's smackdown of those scurrilous Lewinsky rumours. The ex-President is a polished speaker and can be very emphatic and convincing when he talks, but then I'm a sucker (no pun intended) for this sort of thing. [

Alas....

Bill Clinton (2001) 65% < End of Presidency Approval Rating. Hightest precentage of all modern day presidents....

More info:

his job approval rating hit its all-time peak, 69 percent, just after the Lewinsky scandal erupted, and then reached almost as high, 68 percent, immediately after the Senate acquitted him of impeachment charges.

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   

A prime example was the group who published fuel loads based on absolute minimum fuel needed to show their mathematical figures to be correct, when in reality most early morning flights are ballast fueled when they terminate the night before, and would be flying with almost full tanks.

This sounds a lot like the NIST team's models to me, like when they changed Flight 175's impact angle in their computer model to maximize the damage it would create to WTC2's core structure, or shot a fireproofed truss with a shot gun and saying it simulated what an aircraft impact would do. NIST also did tests that proved right in front of their very eyes that the trusses could stand up to 2 hours of fire without failure, just as they're rated for, but then totally ignored this when they published their final hypothesis.

The truth did not fit their theory, so they altered the facts and went printed the information as though it was factual.

Exactly as NIST did.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join