It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another amazing coincidence related to the WTC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I'm still getting to grips with this whole subject, so bear with me if this has been asked or answered before.

This article seems to bring up more issues regarding the WTC and says, in part,

There appears to be a remarkable correlation between the floors upgraded for fireproofing in the WTC towers, in the years preceding 9/11/01, and the floors of impact, fire and failure. The fireproofing upgrades would have allowed for shutdown of the affected floors, and the exposure of the floor assemblies and the columns for a significant period of time. Exactly what work was done during that time?

In some sections of the NIST WTC report, the exact floors upgraded are listed. Other sections of the report suggest even more floors were upgraded, a total of 18 floors in WTC 1 and 13 floors in WTC 2, but the additional floors involved are not specified.[1]

Also shows diagrams related to which parts of the builldings were upgraded, and again raises the question of explosives in the buildings.

Thoughts, opinions?

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this.
Yes,its another interesting "coincidence".
But what im coming to learn,is that people dont know,or dont wanna know the truth.And those who do know,just flat out dont give a damn.
And im not refering to any 9/11 truth groups,im refering to the population in general.
In fact you could show Dick Cheany holding a remote control,grinning happily as he guides planes into the towers and the people wouldnt think twice.
As long as they have food in their stomachs and American Idol to watch,they couldnt care less.
That story you posted is just another of many oddities about 9/11.
But this one like many others will fall by the wayside.

[edit on 7-1-2008 by Black_Fox]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

With asbestos, it has to be consistantly, periodically checked because it deteriorates relatively fast. However, when asbestos was banned for use, they no longer had to do much checking or replenishing of it.

However, you are right that the buildings were shut down periodically for other maintenance and repair. Not long prior to 9/11, there was a shutdown complete with shutting down all security cameras. When they have to repair electric, they shut all electric off at the main breakers once they locate the problem.

It would be nothing to manually cause a failure in even one part of a building, knowing the main breakers have to be shut off to fix that problem. That means no security cameras and no generators kicking in.

The same goes for the plumbing being shut off at the main water intake valve(s).

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

Sad but true. I am still glad there are still some people who continue to dig though, who really still do care about what has happened to this country.

All the common people want is to be left alone. All the ordinary soldier wants is to collect his pay and not get killed. That's why the great forces of history can be manipulated by astonishingly small groups of determined people. -A.S.Card

EDIT to add:

I've also read elsewhere that the towers had become structurally unsafe due to cost-cutting measures during construction, and would have been condemed were it not for 9/11.

[edit on 1/7/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

Actually, I highly suspect the towers were already legally pre-wired, and timers were used instead of running lines to detonators. The timers would be the last item to be put in place shortly before any controlled demolitions of the twin towers.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

Actually, WTC complex was always an albatross to the owners. The reason being the buidlings could not pay for themselves and make a profit, if people were not leasing space. By the time 9/11 rolled around, the economy was on a down cycle. Meaning much empty space in the WTC complex. As I recall on at least one documentary, the margin was running in the red by 9/11/2001.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Just like the pentagon was upgraded also eh?

top topics

join