It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cigarettes and non tabacco ingredience.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
1) Companies strive for consistency in products, and tobacco being a plant, where ever uniformity can not be achieved in engineering, then ALL the nicotine is removed and a UNIFORM amount per product is put back.

2) If pot is ever legalized, it will be a controlled substance manufactured by RJ Reynolds and Phillip Morris, and distributed through the state like at ABC stores (government owned liquor stores).

THis is RATS so I can say this. The manufacturing and marketing plan for pot has been in place at big tobacco for 30 plus years. They still do research on it to this day. I've been involved.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
RANT,

This is interesting stuff. How exactly do they propose marketing cannabis to a population that has grown up thinking that this drug is detrimental to society? Can you say? Or is this type of information the intellectual property of the corporation you worked for?

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Yea, I have heard this before...that most big tobacco companies have plans or even factories set away for the moment when/if pot is legalized...RANT, I would like to hear more info about this...thanks

<< 1  2   >>

join