It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is that what they think of us/Ron Paul????

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Just listen to what is being said.

Fox News On Ron Paul

Watch the video. It is from Fox News.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Oh..My..God...

As I was listening, I wanted to jump into my computer screen and smack that girl that was talking...wow..I knew Fox was low, but not THAT low.

Damnit, she called us " Ignorant, paranoid, tin-foil hat wearing fools"

Fox is trash. Period.
:

[edit on 1/3/2008 by Hyzera]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I double posted because Faux News exists. Oops!

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
wow....I sure hate the MSM..its so fustrating to see this....this is getting so serious its just not funny anymore.
if hr 1959 gets passed then we just might be done...finished.
And from the looks of it ...it WILL be PASSED.....
wouldn`t be supprised if they arrest everyone of us (truthers)
as terrorist and put us in those camps that Haliberton has been building.

theres gotta be some justice somewhere...doesn`t there?...
I can`t believe this is really happening.
NAZI AMERICA.....oh-boy.....and next ...the NAZI WORLD.....

I am truly afraid....

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Faux News is scared Sh*tless over Ron Paul and the masses that support him. It demonstrates that their propaganda isn't working and that they are losing their touch in brainwashing the masses.

Do what everyone else is doing - boycott everything Faux News! As of 4:00PM today I have sold my holdings in News Corp. and am planning an active boycott on all of Faux's advertisers. I have submitted a request to my cable company that Faux News be removed from the cable service all together in order to save money and avoid future increases in service charges and even cited them to be a propaganda network that does a grave disservice to their subscribers. On a side note: the lady laughed and said she has received other calls and complaints about Fox over the past 2 days!

On a final note I have begun the design of a new t-shirt with the Fox logo as the "Faux News - We Report, You Obey!"

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
On a final note I have begun the design of a new t-shirt with the Fox logo as the "Faux News - We Report, You Obey!"

Put me down for a large! Make that a Large, a Medium, and two smalls. Even my 8 and 10 year olds know the difference between News and what we see reported on Television.

Back on track, I too was outraged by this piece. Sometimes I'll put faux on just to stay up to date with the propaganda. "Know thy enemy" and all that good stuff.

anyway, thanks for the post Mr. Monsoon!

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Hyzera

To play Devil's advocate here- what sort of names do you use for people with her perspective on life? You feel absolutely certain that your point of view is correct, as does she, so how is it different if you don't refrain from insulting terms?

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by GT100FV
reply to post by Hyzera

To play Devil's advocate here- what sort of names do you use for people with her perspective on life? You feel absolutely certain that your point of view is correct, as does she, so how is it different if you don't refrain from insulting terms?

I wouldn't use any names for her. I do not know her in person and will not make any judgements. She, however, did just that. She placed EVERY Ron Paul supporter under the same hat of crazy tin-foil hat wearing freaks.

And no, I am not absolutly certain of my point of views, 99.9% to be excat. She has the right to her own opinion, but what she did there was wrong.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Unit541

Funny you should mention your children...
I have been flipping back and forth between CNN/Faux all day just to hear their biased comments about Iowa. About 30 minutes ago faux news actually mentioned the name "Ron Paul", I was in the kitchen but my 9 year old yells out "Mom, they finally said Ron Paul on the news!!!"
I was a bit surprised since I havent actually spoken directly to my son about Mr. Paul but he has obviously been quite the little eavesdropper on my conversations with others.
I have to watch what I say from now on but I am also quite proud of him for picking up on the importance of the matter,
Oh and we are in for 2 large shirts and 3 smalls

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
you know, ron paul is the guy that spits out the same rhetoric about the government's role in civil rights that supporters of jim crowe made famous...

i'm a bit concerned that ron paul supporters don't tend to point that out...
and he shows his outright instance with comments like "lincoln should have offered to buy the slaves"
...because lincoln did
twice.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
*Polishes up tinfoil hat*

Ya know the real scary sick thing is, I actually think I prefer being a sicko in a cesspool than being one of "her"....."Them".

(TPTB=the Powers that be, i.e. those in charge and or those who give us order's-from the "GODBOX")

I question everything and will continue to do so. In fact, the more TPTB refer to me as crazy.........the more I will research everything AND NOT!!!! Believe what TPTB want.

Always remember, the more 'they' want you to NOT investigate something, the more you NEED to do so.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Hyzera

Well perhaps not you, but if you listen to the rhetoric that is spewed about folks that aren't in the "tin foil hat wearing crowd," it's considerably less flattering. I'm just trying to point out the hypocrisy in these people feeling insulted by such comments, whilst using far more insulting comments themself.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
Do what everyone else is doing - boycott everything Faux News!

I came across this website while looking for videos on YouTube about Ron Paul being excluded from the Iowa Debate. Boycott4freedom08

What would happen if Ron Paul appeared at the debate anyway?

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I fully admit upfront that the following is not fair.

A "news" caster has FAR more credibility to the average person out there than one of us saying something.

What I mean is that we can talk to a few people........

A news caster/TV person talks to millions, 10's of millions at a time.

My point is that what the god box says is more important to the average person.

As such, in theory, what and how something is said form a news cast is far more important than what and how what an average person says.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
There was a time years ago that Fox News was the news service that wasn't afraid to expose the bad guys and tell us the truths we were looking for.

What happened? Was the station bought out? I guess I better do some research.

I'll need a 2X tall for my SO and a large for me.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

They did. I remember they had this man that looked like Borat that went to investigate certain situations. (At least on Fox 5, the NY Fox news station) I remember one time he went to investigate why ~$20,000 donated to a school for the mentally disabled to build a pool wasn't built, after 2 years.

But then again, that was back before I found out Fox was censoring stuff and when they were still airing after-school cartoons. For all I know, they were even censoring back then.

Edit- Btw, Do they still do the "It's 10:00, do you know where your children are?"

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   

reply to post by Hyzera

Well perhaps not you, but if you listen to the rhetoric that is spewed about folks that aren't in the "tin foil hat wearing crowd," it's considerably less flattering. I'm just trying to point out the hypocrisy in these people feeling insulted by such comments, whilst using far more insulting comments themself.

They have no choice but to insulted by "Her" comments.
once they have basically figured out how "Faux News/and others operate, then it is easy to see the PURE PROPAGANDA that "She" is spewing.

They also have no choice because they feel that "She" is flat out Lying to them.

they have watched "Her" and "Her" co-workers for years now and now realize that the nazi propaganda monster machine that is faux news is Busted in their book..........BUSTED

And I for one agree...it is a Super Biased one sided operation

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Considering there are crzies out there who make themselves very vocal about Ron Paul, you've got a few people who are making the majority look bad. The newscasters is responding tot hose people in general, since they are the ones forcibly making themselves heard.
Myself I finally saw a very official looking Ron paul sign on the way to work, made me feel good. Mainly all I've seen are spray painted ones. Nothing wrong with those, the just seem less professional.
I'm afraid I'm kind of guessing what's going on here, seeing as how I have no sound on my comp right now, but I've been hearing about crazies from every news station lately, so that's my limited view on it.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Please include a shirt with this great quote by Bill Hicks:

"You are free...

to do as we tell you"

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   

reply to post by Hyzera

It is great that you are willing to play the roll of the advocate, it is ALWAYS important to reconsider stances one takes and to consider the possibility one has made a mistake.

However, in this situation I feel any opposition to FOX NEWS and News Corp is a good thing. The News Media plays a tremendously important roll in a democratic society. The distribution of truly 'fair and balanced' information is key to maintaining a healthy democracy. It is imperative for citizens of a democratic society to be able to access true news to form opinions and ideals that allow them to govern their government.

When a news agency with the clout and power of news corp and fox news begin spinning people s brains for their own political ideals and motivations something must be done. This is an assault on the democracy our country is built upon and that we all love.

It makes me so happy to hear there are others out there who see this for what it is, a biased business with its own interests at the fore front of its decision making process. It is long past time us US citizens stood up and DEMANDED that we have access to TRUE news and not the crap that fox and the other large companies sell us.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join