It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what if iraq had something alien?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 09:25 AM
link   
what if Iraq got there hands on something alien? it would be much easier to blame the Iraq war on wmd's or saddam being a bad guy than to come out and say, Iraq has made contact or they had a UFO crash and they have gained advanced technological knowledge and we are going to start a war with them to get this knowledge from them. the other thing that still bugs me is why would dubya go there last thanksgiving, with planes getting hit and helicopters getting shot out of the sky. just some thoughts

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Well if they did I dont think they would be the only ones. I think we already probably have something ourselves. But if they did happen to come across some alien technology, I am sure our government would want a piece of the action and they sure as hell wouldnt give that as the reason for invasion.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   
What happened if Iraq discovered some science secret that the Americans want, What happened if Iraq discovered a new type of fuel, What happened if Iraw discovered a new technology. There are plenty of 'What If's' or 'What Happened'.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   
What if people tried to differentiate between good evidence reported by named, real multiple witnesses and supported by real physical data vs. fanciful stories stories told by disinformation agents and wacko individuals posting anonymously on the internet?

Not that you are necessarily in the second category, razorbackhater, but this bizarre story about Iraq seems to have been designed specifically to drum up support for the invasion of Iraq, its targeted audience being conspiracy theorists. It probably started as a perverse joke by war supporters with an axe to grind against war critics.

[Edited on 10-2-2004 by Condorcet]

top topics

join