It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting account of a man's close up encounter with a skunk-ape

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60 The fact that it was so rediculously dark was the only reason it got so close. I have no explaination for this whole event other than it was curious why someone would be just standing in the dark, by himself, in the middle of the night.

hi standing in the woods at night in the dark is not uncommon , at least in the UK , lamping is the first that springs to mind

an encounter between big foot and brittish lampers would be very interesting

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by WorldShadow

That is where I live, now. The BigFoot I ran into were all in California. The first one was in San Diego county. I ran into two, in Big Sir, CA. The third encounter was below the peak of Mt Palomar, in southern California. My sister and three others ran into one in the same general area in San Diego county that I had this first encounter, as described. She was driving her car along the river and one got caught in the headlights. It did not have anywhere to hide. There was the river on one side and a very high bank on the other. It curled up in a ball on the road. She backed up the car until she could turn around and went home.
I have spent a few nights in the woods in Florida, but never had any encounters.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by WorldShadow

My sister and three others ran into one in the same general area in San Diego county that I had this first encounter, as described. She was driving her car along the river and one got caught in the headlights. It did not have anywhere to hide. There was the river on one side and a very high bank on the other. It curled up in a ball on the road. She backed up the car until she could turn around and went home.

That sounds interesting. How close did they get to it and could they make details of its height, color and facial features.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Obviously it was dark when this happened. I was home when it happened. She went down to the river to have a little private party with her friends. Back when this happened, it was all wild in this area. The water district bought up all the land in this area in the early sixties with the plan of building a dam. So there were no houses, and it made the perfect place to have little under-age drinking parties, with a nice camp fire. She was on her way to it when they came around a corner. This BigFoot was walking along the road. It was big and black, completety covered in longish hair. It hid its face and stooped down to the ground and kind of curled up.
I heard about it because she freaked out really bad and went home to tell our mom about it. I was right there as she told the story. As far as I know, that was the only time that she ever talked about it. Recently, I asked my younger sister if she had ever heard that story and she said, no.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join