It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you all see the cloud-melting chemtrails Christmas eve?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I took pictures of them.
i102.photobucket.com...

i102.photobucket.com...

So, I was outside watching the chemtrail planes spraying and one plane layed down two passes, parallel, through a normal cloud bank. I was amazed to see the cloud bank melt away before my eyes from the expanding chemtrail spray. I ran inside to find my camera (which took me three or four minutes) and rushed outside to take these two photos a minute apart. In the first photo the parallel chemtrail lines had dispersed considerably but you can see how the normal cloud bank melted away from the chemtrail spray, also he had already started making an upper level pass over the other two in a typical tic-tac-toe fashion (bottom right). In the second picture, he is making his second upper level pass in parallel with the former (top left) to complete the square.

These pictures are best viewed full screen. The camera tag (stamp) with model, date, and time were left intact on these full resolution pics.
Right after seeing the cloud melting chemtrails, I set up my time lapse camera. This is that video.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
How do you know these are CHEMtrails? Were you able to test the air for chemicals?

Looks just like regular CONtrails to me.

[edit on 29-12-2007 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Yeah ! They look like contrails to me too. And how do you know it was the same jet tnangela?

[edit on 12/29/2007 by Solarskye]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Is this really what you get paid for? Your responses are just too predictable that it makes me crack up. I really cannot respond to such dribble.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
wow thats crazy about the cloud sort of melting away..maybe it did have chemicals in it..i dont know much about clouds and such so i dontknow...but it does seem fishy to me ..cool pics!!

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by tnangela

LMAO!!! Im a stay at home mother and student. Paid? I havent seen a paycheck in 4 years!

Now back to the topic. Im serious. How do you know that these are planes flying in the air spewing out chemicals? How do you know? Where is your proof? Because according to the pictures and video you provided they look JUST like normal CONtrails.

And accordiing to the video, I do not see ONE plane flyiing around making designs in the sky. It is a holiday week. Busy BUSY skys. Lots of planes - more then a regular week.

You asked for responses. You got them. But since they arent what you wanted, you have to be rude and call the responses dribble. Niiice!

[edit on 29-12-2007 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by tnangela

I don't see anything that leads me to believe that they are chemtrails. I am on the fence about the whole thing because no one has provided me with anything that has made me say" WOW, it is true". There does seem to be a lot of air traffic in your area though. Do you live close to a major airport or on any major air routes?

Oh and please remain civil. Just because some one doesn't agree with you doesn't mean you need to get upset and insult them. You asked for opinions, not all of them are going to be the same as your own.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by tnangela
Is this really what you get paid for? Your responses are just too predictable that it makes me crack up. I really cannot respond to such dribble.

That's your reply? To funny. Like leo said, alot of air traffic going on during this time of year. Still you didn't even answer our questions. Were's the proof? How do you know it was the same jet plane?

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I noticed a lot of air traffic over the holidays. The jets I saw were more than likely military as we are surrounded by air bases down here in south Georgia.

I will never believe the pilots of those jets are poisoning their families with chemicals.

You may now add my post to the dribble.

Be careful, Miss Manners is watching. She doesn't take kindly to rude remarks made to members.

Happy New Year

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
It's because planet x just moved to the right of the sun and will be visible again.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadianVandal

Wow! That is a new one....the purpose of CHEMtrails is to block the view of planet x.

Hmmm. So then, back in the 70's they were trying to block the view of planet x - even back then? Interesting

(dang, I dont like the new colors:dn

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   
No if you would of watched it you would of known in 70s it was for a different reason

top topics

join