It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man killed by E.T.s?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Interesting story I've never heard about this before.

1.) How did the skin divers not see the body if it was only 25 feet away from it at the time they were searching it?

2.) How did his boot end up at the top of a tree a mile away? And who found it there anyway? He was looking for pre-season deer. So I'm guessing this is probably a wooded area. How would someone spot a boot in the top of a tree from the ground? That wouldn't exactly be easy to make out from above or on the ground IMO.

3.) If it was a coke overdose that should have showed up in the toxicology report early on and not later. My sister's ex-boyfriend commited suicide back in 2003 and coke was the first thing found in his system. I had a friend that was found dead two and a half years ago and coke was also found in his system pretty early on.

4.) After two days out in the open his body shouldn't have been that far gone. I know weather and stuff plays a factor in that, but soo far it doesn't seem like there was any huge storms and no report of animals feeding on the body which usually happens to bodies in wooded areas.

I'd say contact the people NUFORC mentioned contacting in their report and ask them similar questions and if they remember being contacted by NUFORC to confirm that they actually did contact these people.

I'd start with those peope first before talking to any family members

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Have you guys seen this one? It is from a few years ago and was documented pretty well. A famous case in the trade. This is pretty much confirmation that not all aliens are willing to respect our lives in their pursuit of whatever they are pursuing. Check this out:

WARNING !!!! GRAPHIC PICTURES IN ARTICLE !! WARNING !!!

www.informantnews.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Lord have mercy. When you said graphic you weren't kidding. What a way to go.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by eyewitness86

WOW!That is by far the nastiest thing I've ever seen.Thanks for the link Eyewitness.

I wonder how many more reported cases of "death from abduction"there are?Looks like I got some googling to do.

[edit on 25-12-2007 by crowpruitt]

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
When you consider how many people just up and disappear in a year in this nation alone, it gives one pause to consider the possibilities, doesn't it?

Is it rational to expect that the aliens would confine their ' research ' to cattle and other livestock exclusively? Not really. They have the means, the motive and the opportunity to take people pretty much as they wish, manipulating our memories at the least IF they return us alive, and God only knows how many people have fallen prey to alien ' scientists '.

Other than capture, which has never occurred, the aliens have nothing to fear: technology and advanced brains make us like gorillas in the forest to them, and they feel no qualms at all I am certain about what they are doing. Emotion and mercy have never been the primary features of abductions, now have they? We may have a great deal more to fear than we realize: just imagine: A being that can take you while asleep or awake and perform anything they want on you and return you chipped or changed or whatever..something to think about..pleasant dreams tonight.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
With my luck I'd get the Rodney Dangerfield of the aliens, he'd be cracking me up as he carves out my ______.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
There have been reports here in Britain of mysterious disapearences after UFO reports a lot of them apparently happened in Wales in the 1970's near the brecon beacons several reports of campers vanishing leaving behind camper vans and camping equipment.

The brecon beacons is used by the British army for exercises and training and in some parts very remote it seems this might be a world wide thing and no wonder it is being covered up, an you imagine the result if it was announced that there may be a link to peoples deaths and UFO's?

and as another poster said so many people disapear without trace every year even here in the UK people just vanish.

Got me thinking twice about going sky watching alone again.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
We had a case here a few years back, about a woman's body found in the high desert. Evidently her vehicle got stuck. The first report said, she was a black woman, because of the color of the body. That proved not to be the case and in fact she was a white woman. The Sheriff at that time said, "She must of drank radiator fluid due to extreme thirst." That didn't make sense to me. She could have just walked down the mountain and gotten help. Her vehicle was just stuck and she wasn't hurt. The newspaper said they would do a follow-up story on the autopsy report, but never did!

Another case were German Tourist's on a trip to Death Valley. I believe there were 4 or 5 of them. They just disappeared! Their vehicle was found with everything in it. No evidence of foul play. The search on horse back was extensive, but nothing was ever found.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Bet you can't guess which state has the most UFO reports to the NUFORC, Mountainstar?That would be California with 5,618 UFO reports as of the end of Nov.2007.Washington is 2nd with 2,642.Seems like the west coast is very active with UFOs.
BTW Mountainstar,cool avatar!

[edit on 26-12-2007 by crowpruitt]

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Your avatar is cool too crowpruitt.

People just don't report UFO's in Nevada too much.
Another strange case you guys probably never heard about was the deaths of burro's near Red Rock Canyon. That was about 2 years ago. I believe there were atleast 6-10 of them dead! Ok your're probably saying, there was something wrong with the water. The strange thing was that the burro's were STACKED ON TOP OF EACH OTHER! What human could lift a FULL GROWN DEAD BURRO?

I don't believe like Steven Greer say's that all Aliens are here to help us.... And want to give us free electrical power.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I have his wife's (Sue) address & phone. I think I may give her a call. All she can do is hang up. I am going to tell her I am doing a private investigation into her husbands death, which I am.

I'll let you know what I find out, I'm going to record the conversation with her permission of course.

Any questions from you all if I get the opportunity?

Guz

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainStar

I don't believe like Steven Greer say's that all Aliens are here to help us.... And want to give us free electrical power
I couldn't agree more,I believe some alien species have a very sinister agenda regarding life on Earth.I really hope that I am wrong ,but when I read of cases like these posted in this thread,I have to wonder.

That burro case is really strange.It would take at least a forklift to stack them on top one another,but what would be the point in that.Very weird.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Guzzeppi

Now that is fantastic Guzzeppi.I would try to be a sympathetic as possible.I would ask her if the F.B.I. questioned her ,or was involved in the investigation.Because Local police deny this.Also ask if the local coroner told her if they found coke in his system or was it another coroner.From what I understand,there were 2 autopsies done.Good luck dude,I hope you get through and make some headway.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by crowpruitt

Thanks crowpruitt. I will do my best at achieving our goal. I am going to wait until tomorrow to make the call obviously because it's late and I want to think about how to be as compassionate as possible while making this call as well getting answers.

I'll do my best!

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
wow this is a very interesting thread.....The first case metioned reminds me of the movie "The Ring." The guys face was frozen in fear...that is freaky. The other case with the graphic pictures leaves me feeling sick and a little frightened....

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeff Riff

My thought exactly while trying to visualise it. Scary! The second one purely sickening. Lots of holes! Like cattle pics I've seen.

Guz

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I found another alleged death from abduction.Scroll down to the bottom of the page where it says A Strange Report.Here

I don't know if all these reports are true or not.The Todd Sees case really interests me.If these reports do have truth to them,a natural death wouldn't be bad at all.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I was wondering where Guzzeppi is? Than I got to thinking.... Maybe the wife of that poor fellow was told to keep her mouth shut. They got ways of persuading you.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
If the FBI was indeed part of the investigation you can bet that the family was told not to mention anything to anyone.But I'm hoping that since its been over 5 years,maybe the wife is ready to speak out about her husbands death.

I haven't heard anything from Guzzeppi lately.I hope all is well with him.But seeing how its the silly season,he is more than likely busy.I'm sure once he finds anything out involving this case,he will update us.Till then all we can do is wait.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Yow! I came to comment on the original case... but DANGER WILL ROBINSON! I just saw the pics. I saw them in passing a few years back, but never had the time to look properly

I'd love to have read an official autopsy report on that body... There is most probably a rational explanation in there as to what happened, but there could be some real tangible evidence in there.

Very interesting post. Was going to say 'thanks for sharing', but hmm lol well, I am firmly put off my dinner lol

<< 1    3 >>

join