It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AP Reports CIA Refused To Cooperate With 911 Commission Today 12/22/07

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The main stream media recently seems to be raising more suspicions surrounding the 911
attacks and the investigation - this time implicating the CIA:

A recent memo by Philip Zelikow, the former executive director of the Sept. 11 commission, suggests the CIA was less than forthcoming when asked for documents and other information from the panel, which investigated the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001.

Cia Says it Cooperated with the 911 Panel

[edit on 22-12-2007 by CyberTruth]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Interesting - I haven't checked this post in a while because for some reason no one ever replied and wow what a big surprise - The link to the article is completely gone. If you don't believe the CIA is capable of almost completely eliminating an incriminating article from the internet - here it is. I put "A recent memo by Philip Zelikow" into google search engine and I got 11 hits. THe majority of which were completely dead ends. The only 2 places this once mainstream article now stands is some arab news site and a chinese news site. This was an AP article. I did actually find one MSM article still standing but it was not even a direct link from google here is the original article in case anyone is still interested in reading it CIA denies obstructing 911 Commission probe -

Now that I've reposted it here it will be interesting to see if this link disappears as well.

[edit on 6-2-2008 by CyberTruth]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I'm trying to save it somehow. Even "print screen" will not work for me. Am I just paranoid?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by CyberTruth

Kean and Hamilton revealed it in the NY Times long ago. You are correct. Those particular articles seem to mysteriously disappear far more than they should. They should be kept available for review, until 9/11/2001 is validly, fully resolved from truth not mere opinion.

afp.google.com...

"Where there is smoke there is fire. We have a smoking gun, as it were, with respect to the government's destruction of potentially relevant evidence," defense lawyer David Remes said at a court hearing last month.

Intensifying the controversy, the CIA on Wednesday rejected criticism from the co-chairmen of the blue-ribbon 9/11 Commission after they accused the agency of obstructed their investigation by withholding sensitive information.

Thomas Kean and Lee Hamilton wrote in The New York Times that the revelations about the videotapes "leads us to conclude that the agency failed to respond to our lawful requests for information about the 9/11 plot."

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by CyberTruth

Nice post. I didn't see it before.

It seems to me that if the government doesn't have anything to hide, they would be more open about this. I just do not understand why they wouldn't be more co-operative.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

Griff, it printed down for me. I seriously doubt paranoia of something sinister is occurring is the problem, but your computer progam may have a glitch resulting disobeying commands.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Well,

Thank you for all for the renewed interest - I just decided on a whim to go and check that article link. It certainly is scary to think about the fact that articles of interest and possible importance can be pretty much be eradicating from the web by the powers that be - and then again (after everything I've learned from the web and sites like this) maybe not such a surprise!

[edit on 6-2-2008 by CyberTruth]

top topics

join